<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453894#453894</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2016 23:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ok this actually inspired me to listen to the album today again, and now I think Present Tense is great and definitely not one of the weakest tracks. I guess that I haven's listened to the album enough to differentiate The Numbers, Present Tense and Tinker Tailor... They were all the same sounding songs in my head but with each new listen I get to know them a bit more.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453894#453894</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Sep 2016 19:18:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453894#453894</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453892#453892</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2016 23:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What I did like about it is almost this campfire feel to it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I agree about King of Limbs, didn't fall for it until I saw the basement stuff.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453892#453892</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Sep 2016 19:00:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453892#453892</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453849#453849</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37602'&gt;Rhett&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2016 12:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Took another look at this video. For me, it's an ideal video. It doesn't just give us lip-syncing of a track, but lets us see the musicianship of two of the most highly regarded musicians around. Thumbs up, here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453849#453849</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhett</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Sep 2016 08:55:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453849#453849</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453844#453844</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19895'&gt;Bach&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2016 10:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          One of the best songs on the album, but I don't like the video.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453844#453844</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bach</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 19 Sep 2016 06:01:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453844#453844</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453787#453787</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27259'&gt;boyd94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/18/2016 18:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The album version is better, one of my favourite Radiohead songs actually.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453787#453787</comments>
                            <dc:creator>boyd94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2016 14:34:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453787#453787</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453717#453717</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37602'&gt;Rhett&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2016 15:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Daydreamer wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To be honest, maybe I haven't warmed up for it yet.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Interesting thing about Radiohead is that while they are my favourite band in the last 30 years, it really takes me awhile to get into their albums. And by saying that I don't mean that I have to listen to an album about 20-30 times because I need to that for every album by every artist. The difference with Radiohead is that I don't feel that need to listen to it for the first 10-15 times, so it takes a couple of months for the new songs to &quot;click&quot; with me.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
When I met my wife, I found out that she had bought &quot;In Rainbows&quot; but only listened to it once. &quot;Oh yeah, that doesn't work. Go put it on repeat play and it will be one of your favorite albums.&quot; Sure enough, that's what happened.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
King of Limbs didn't click for either of us until we saw the BBC King of Limbs:From The Basement.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453717#453717</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhett</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 17 Sep 2016 11:06:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453717#453717</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453715#453715</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37602'&gt;Rhett&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2016 14:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ah sweet. The CR-78 is my favorite drum machine.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453715#453715</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhett</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 17 Sep 2016 10:57:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453715#453715</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453713#453713</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2016 14:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          To be honest, maybe I haven't warmed up for it yet.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Interesting thing about Radiohead is that while they are my favourite band in the last 30 years, it really takes me awhile to get into their albums. And by saying that I don't mean that I have to listen to an album about 20-30 times because I need to that for every album by every artist. The difference with Radiohead is that I don't feel that need to listen to it for the first 10-15 times, so it takes a couple of months for the new songs to &quot;click&quot; with me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453713#453713</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 17 Sep 2016 10:17:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453713#453713</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453681#453681</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34541'&gt;SOCRATES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2016 00:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Awesome version of my second favorite song of AMSP</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453681#453681</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SOCRATES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Sep 2016 20:30:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453681#453681</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453678#453678</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31339'&gt;tangerinu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2016 00:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Some interesting responses, I suppose they're valid. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As a video, I guess you could say it was pretty simplistic.  You could argue that the camerawork was simplistic.  Maybe there was a point to that.  I mean, the guitar parts are.  Lyrically, Thom Doesn't beat around the bush. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Additionally, it's honest.  Maybe that's why.  Yknow?  This guy is an established director.  He had something in mind.  The whole reason he didn't explain it was interpretation, or what we could do with it.  It works for me for the above reasons, maybe you haven't found your meaning yet!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Plus, this really is one of your least favourites on the album?  I guess that's a little surprising to me at least. I've been waiting for an album version of this song for a long time!!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453678#453678</comments>
                            <dc:creator>tangerinu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Sep 2016 20:10:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453678#453678</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453670#453670</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2016 22:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Shame, one of the weakest songs on the album for me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453670#453670</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Sep 2016 18:26:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453670#453670</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453665#453665</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2016 22:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think Radiohead's alright and all, but this was pretty boring.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453665#453665</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Sep 2016 18:09:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453665#453665</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>The Present Tense - new Radiohead music video</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453629#453629</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31339'&gt;tangerinu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2016 11:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The video was directed by Paul Thomas Anderson and features Thom Yorke performing with Jonny Greenwood.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/6hgVihWjK2c?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=6hgVihWjK2c&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;... Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen?&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453629#453629</comments>
                            <dc:creator>tangerinu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Sep 2016 07:37:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=453629#453629</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>