<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=456448#456448</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19193'&gt;TrekkiELO&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2016 01:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Billy Joel Greatest Hits Volume I, II &amp; III&lt;br /&gt;
Elton John Greatest Hits &amp; Greatest Hits 1976-1986&lt;br /&gt;
Chicago IX: Greatest Hits &amp; Greatest Hits, Volume II&lt;br /&gt;
The Alan Parsons Project Ultimate&lt;br /&gt;
Paul McCartney All the Best!&lt;br /&gt;
Let It Roll: Songs by George Harrison&lt;br /&gt;
Lennon Legend: The Very Best of John Lennon&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles 1967-1970&lt;br /&gt;
Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits (1988)&lt;br /&gt;
The Doobie Brothers Best of the Doobies&lt;br /&gt;
20th Century Masters – The Millennium Collection: The Best of Three Dog Night&lt;br /&gt;
Paul Simon Greatest Hits, Etc.&lt;br /&gt;
Tom Petty &amp; The Heartbreakers Greatest Hits&lt;br /&gt;
Bachman-Turner Overdrive Best of B.T.O. (So Far)&lt;br /&gt;
Foreigner Records&lt;br /&gt;
The Cars Greatest Hits&lt;br /&gt;
Journey Greatest Hits&lt;br /&gt;
The Best of The Spinners (Atlantic)&lt;br /&gt;
Stevie Wonder The Definitive Collection&lt;br /&gt;
Joe South Classic Masters&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=456448#456448</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TrekkiELO</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Oct 2016 21:46:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=456448#456448</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>I generally prefer deep cuts . . .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=456221#456221</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/28/2016 17:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          . . . so I don't buy a lot of greatest hits collections. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The exceptions to this rule in my collection include:&lt;br /&gt;
Joe Jackson&lt;br /&gt;
Marshall Crenshaw&lt;br /&gt;
Billie Holliday&lt;br /&gt;
O'Jays&lt;br /&gt;
Tower of Power&lt;br /&gt;
Dusty Springfield&lt;br /&gt;
Buddy Holly</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=456221#456221</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2016 13:32:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=456221#456221</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455625#455625</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/19/2016 11:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13928_4e15f061cae7a.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13928_4e15f061cae7a.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=13928&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;O, Yeah! Ultimate Aerosmith Hits by Aerosmith&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455625#455625</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 19 Oct 2016 07:12:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455625#455625</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455580#455580</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29452'&gt;Jorbaa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/18/2016 18:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_31308_5088fb34342f9.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_31308_5088fb34342f9.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=31308&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Hits by Pulp&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Picked by the artist themself, in chronological order and all by all great picks. the essential aspects of a decent greatest hits album. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_9795_4e3a4dc4b3a48.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_9795_4e3a4dc4b3a48.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=9795&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Very Best Of The Doors by The Doors&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also a good collection of hits and decent album tracks. Give just enough of a taste of the albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Motorhead - Icon, is just a good quick overlook of their hits</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455580#455580</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jorbaa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:10:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455580#455580</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455456#455456</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=32238'&gt;EarthBoundRules&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/17/2016 12:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/90/Slyfam-ghits-1970.jpg/220px-Slyfam-ghits-1970.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Sly &amp; the Family Stone - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Greatest Hits&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Has all of my favourite songs from the band.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/14/The_Beatles_-_Past_Masters_-_Volume_Two.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/14/The_Beatles_-_Past_Masters_-_Volume_Two.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Past Masters: Volume 2&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Has a lot of their best non-album singles. Pair with Volume 1 for a great time.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455456#455456</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EarthBoundRules</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 08:43:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455456#455456</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454966#454966</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/08/2016 01:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_14296_4e2ae7fe0280a.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_14296_4e2ae7fe0280a.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=498,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=14296&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Very Best Of The Beach Boys by The Beach Boys&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_50_4e2eaece30121.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_50_4e2eaece30121.jpg','imgpop','width=312,height=312,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=50&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Legend by Bob Marley And The Wailers&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Such a classic collection, imo much better than any individual Marley album with the exception of Exodus.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_23390_4f62a0642b48b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_23390_4f62a0642b48b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=23390&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Ultimate Collection by The Who&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love The Who's singles but not so much their albums. I love all the singles off Who's Next but I literally HATE the album tracks like Bargain. Sorry to be controversial but that album, long feted a classic, was the biggest disappointment I have ever experienced by a classic album. I find The Who very hit and miss. I like the Tommy and Live at Leeds albums but I dislike Quadrophenia. It's just different strokes for different folks I s'pose.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_6353_4e2bad73c6e19.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_6353_4e2bad73c6e19.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=498,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=6353&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Love by The Beatles&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't prefer this to individual Beatles albums but I just love the mix of songs in this album. Perhaps some folk regard The Beatles as I do The Who. Who knows?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454966#454966</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Oct 2016 21:02:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454966#454966</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454958#454958</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/07/2016 22:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ^^^^&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me likey.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454958#454958</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 7 Oct 2016 18:33:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454958#454958</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454910#454910</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/07/2016 01:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          These obviously.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1715_4e46db9639720.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1715_4e46db9639720.jpg','imgpop','width=301,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1715&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Substance by Joy Division&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1147_4e4a8245b2352.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1147_4e4a8245b2352.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1147&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Arkology by Lee &quot;Scratch&quot; Perry&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_9162_4e3905ee913b8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_9162_4e3905ee913b8.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=498,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=9162&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Best Of Django Reinhardt by Django Reinhardt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_27663_4fea179cb56bb.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_27663_4fea179cb56bb.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=27663&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Complete Peel Sessions 1978-2004 by The Fall&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2830_4e4de8fd4a357.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2830_4e4de8fd4a357.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2830&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Complete Discography by Minor Threat&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Not necessarily the best albums by some of these artists but merely some compilations that are pretty damn great).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454910#454910</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Oct 2016 21:33:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454910#454910</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454801#454801</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=4921'&gt;davidhuret&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/05/2016 09:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Beatles' red and blue comps, &quot;Pure McCartney&quot; (4cd edition), Dylan's &quot;Biograph&quot;, Prince's &quot;Hits/B-sides&quot;, The Stones &quot;40 licks&quot;, REM's &quot;Part lies...&quot;, &quot;The Who hits 50&quot;...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lots of others.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454801#454801</comments>
                            <dc:creator>davidhuret</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Oct 2016 05:30:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454801#454801</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454728#454728</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/04/2016 04:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Space-Dementia wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I mostly like greatest hits albums by bands that have lots of great songs but no one great studio album. Blur, for example, with the exception of The Magic Whip which was incredible, all their studio albums have two or three great singles and then a bunch of filler, so having a greatest hits album is great. Same thing goes for Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Marley, Foo Fighters, and Led Zeppelin (I know I should love their first six albums, and they are really good, but I sorta lose track of which 12-bar-blues song is which, whereas with Mothership I get a small taste of each album).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mostly agree with this... I'm curious as to why certain artists are this way for some people, and for other people it's all about their albums. FF and RHCP for example... my teen years were all about their albums. Most of Elvis though or something like that... totally get what you mean. Queen... totally agree. Interesting... is it exposure, understanding (is it me or is it the band), etc?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454728#454728</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Oct 2016 00:16:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454728#454728</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454727#454727</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29269'&gt;AAL2014&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/04/2016 04:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Space-Dementia wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I mostly like greatest hits albums by bands that have lots of great songs but no one great studio album. Blur, for example, with the exception of The Magic Whip which was incredible, all their studio albums have two or three great singles and then a bunch of filler, so having a greatest hits album is great. Same thing goes for Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Marley, Foo Fighters, and Led Zeppelin (I know I should love their first six albums, and they are really good, but I sorta lose track of which 12-bar-blues song is which, whereas with Mothership I get a small taste of each album).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Regardless of anyone's thoughts on Led Zeppelin's individual albums, Mothership is a phenomenal compilation. It's what got me into the band.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454727#454727</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AAL2014</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Oct 2016 00:14:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454727#454727</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454725#454725</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34760'&gt;Space-Dementia&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/04/2016 03:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I mostly like greatest hits albums by bands that have lots of great songs but no one great studio album. Blur, for example, with the exception of The Magic Whip which was incredible, all their studio albums have two or three great singles and then a bunch of filler, so having a greatest hits album is great. Same thing goes for Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Marley, Foo Fighters, and Led Zeppelin (I know I should love their first six albums, and they are really good, but I sorta lose track of which 12-bar-blues song is which, whereas with Mothership I get a small taste of each album).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454725#454725</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Space-Dementia</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Oct 2016 23:03:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454725#454725</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454703#454703</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35464'&gt;kickerofelves&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/03/2016 21:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          There are loads of bands I can think of who I really like but would never sit through a studio album by: &lt;br /&gt;
10cc, The Small Faces, Oingo Boingo, The Police, Blur. However, I don't know that many best of collections that have the flow and balance of a proper studio album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My picks would be:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Queen Greatest Hits Volume 1 (obviously)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Simon and Garfunkel Greatest Hits (I love the live versions they included. Missing Hazy Shade of Winter though) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Guided by Voices - Human Amusements at Hourly Rates (Collects the Lo-Fi stuff and the more polished stuff in one place.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Style Council Collection (Brownie points for including lots of rare B-Sides)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Who - Ultimate Collection (An extremely generous collection that contains pretty much everything I need by the Who. I own most of their studio albums but rarely listen to them.)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454703#454703</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kickerofelves</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Oct 2016 17:22:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454703#454703</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454675#454675</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29269'&gt;AAL2014&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/03/2016 04:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;stangetzaway wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A tremondous greatest hit collection which I think is not even on the site is Rhinos double cd &quot;Tear off the Roof&quot; collection for Parliament.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's that good I've never had the urge to buy any of their albums. Must get around to adding it one day!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That is a tremendous glance at the Parliament discography, but if you want a place to start with their studio records then Mothership Connection is a flat out classic.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454675#454675</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AAL2014</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Oct 2016 00:39:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454675#454675</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454672#454672</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34872'&gt;rkm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/03/2016 03:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;rkm wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've been working on a &quot;Greatest Hits&quot; overview. Sort of subjective, with some guilty pleasures thrown in.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=33436&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=33436&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What made you decide on chronological?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also if you haven't already checked these I like Decade by Neil Young and Sand in the Vaseline by Talking Heads. I haven't listened to the collections you posted, but those two I like a lot.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's only chronological, because I didn't want the headache yet of trying to rate them against each other.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I had wondered about &quot;Sand in the Vaseline&quot;. I think the newer one I listed is remastered, which might be better or worse. I'll check out the Neil Young, also.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454672#454672</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rkm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Oct 2016 23:17:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454672#454672</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454671#454671</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35471'&gt;stangetzaway&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/03/2016 02:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A tremondous greatest hit collection which I think is not even on the site is Rhinos double cd &quot;Tear off the Roof&quot; collection for Parliament.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's that good I've never had the urge to buy any of their albums. Must get around to adding it one day!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454671#454671</comments>
                            <dc:creator>stangetzaway</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Oct 2016 22:52:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454671#454671</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454670#454670</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/03/2016 02:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;rkm wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've been working on a &quot;Greatest Hits&quot; overview. Sort of subjective, with some guilty pleasures thrown in.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=33436&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=33436&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What made you decide on chronological?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also if you haven't already checked these I like Decade by Neil Young and Sand in the Vaseline by Talking Heads. I haven't listened to the collections you posted, but those two I like a lot.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454670#454670</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Oct 2016 22:23:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454670#454670</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454669#454669</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34872'&gt;rkm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/03/2016 02:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've been working on a &quot;Greatest Hits&quot; overview. Sort of subjective, with some guilty pleasures thrown in.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=33436&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=33436&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454669#454669</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rkm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Oct 2016 22:14:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454669#454669</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447907#447907</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37602'&gt;Rhett&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/23/2016 14:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I find Beatles greatest hits collections to be unlistenable. Deprived of the more experimental, slinky, and wacky stuff, the radio songs rub against each other in an unpleasant way. It's like being overstimulated.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think it works better for someone like Elton John, who had many, many albums with many, many weak tracks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447907#447907</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhett</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 23 Jun 2016 10:14:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447907#447907</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Greatest Greatest Hits Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447900#447900</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29746'&gt;Decurso&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/23/2016 12:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I mostly use compilations:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1.As an introduction to an artist.&lt;br /&gt;
2.For artists that pre-date albums&lt;br /&gt;
3.If they contain material not available anywhere else.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
However, for compilations that are better than any album by the same artist, the one that comes to mind is&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_16829_4e1e89b2e58ef.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_16829_4e1e89b2e58ef.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=16829&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Metal Works '73-'93 by Judas Priest&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Priest had killer songs on almost every album in this period, but the albums as a whole were mostly pretty average. This compilation makes JP sound like gods.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447900#447900</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Decurso</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:43:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=447900#447900</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>