<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459326#459326</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27259'&gt;boyd94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2016 08:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Kanye West - The Life of Pablo (Much like Coloring Book, I would have been super pumped if someone told me Kanye would be dropping another acclaimed album this year, but this is an ugly album... it's just ugly. It sounds ugly, it's disjointed, sloppy, and even somewhat dated. It has some saving moments, like Ultralight Beam, Fade and Real Friends, but for the most part it's just throwaway material. Easily my least favourite release of his.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I feel like most of the reviews are pretty accurate, describing its many flaws and disjointedness, but this is not reflected in the scores given by publications. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's a very mixed bag but when I count the songs I really like it adds up fast.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459326#459326</comments>
                            <dc:creator>boyd94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 10 Dec 2016 03:40:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459326#459326</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459291#459291</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18281'&gt;Lastings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2016 18:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tap wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;its under the forum tab in the topbar, there's a forum search option.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
ah ha!  got it.   Thanks!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459291#459291</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Lastings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Dec 2016 13:19:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459291#459291</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459289#459289</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2016 18:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          As far as 2016 goes, I can't help but feel these have been over-rated.. especially as the year end lists come out:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Beyonce - Lemonade (It's not bad, but I think her last two albums were stronger. I still feel like some tracks are super gimmicky)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Chance The Rapper - Coloring Book (Aight, I tried to like this, hell, I tried to love this, it's even on my year chart for decent measure to maybe get me to enjoy it at some point, but I don't think I truly like it... If someone told me last year that Chance would be praised with one of the best albums of the year, I'd be stoked, but I wouldn't believe that &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;this&lt;/span&gt; was the album. The mixing on at least half the tracks is so atrocious that it's to the point of being unlistenable. 'No Problem' is potentially one of my least favourite tracks of the year, and everyone seems to love it)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kanye West - The Life of Pablo (Much like Coloring Book, I would have been super pumped if someone told me Kanye would be dropping another acclaimed album this year, but this is an ugly album... it's just ugly. It sounds ugly, it's disjointed, sloppy, and even somewhat dated. It has some saving moments, like Ultralight Beam, Fade and Real Friends, but for the most part it's just throwaway material. Easily my least favourite release of his.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Drake - Views (Aight, not sure how many people actually praise this as a good album apart from the Grammys, but my god is it boring)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Denzel Curry - Imperial (Although not terrible in two-three track portions, as a whole this is just a headache in a box)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't think this post will make me terribly popular  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt;  But I'm just sharing some personal views. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For good measure, some albums I thought were underrated: Emily's D+Evolution, Honor Killed The Samurai, Blood Bitch, Niechec, Heavn, For All We Know, Love &amp; Hate, Telefone, WORRY., Emotion Side B &amp; Sleep Cycle</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459289#459289</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Dec 2016 13:05:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459289#459289</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459287#459287</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2016 17:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          its under the forum tab in the topbar, there's a forum search option.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459287#459287</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Dec 2016 12:38:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459287#459287</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459286#459286</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18281'&gt;Lastings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2016 17:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Le_Samurai wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;List of albums that will be named: &lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But seriously, there's a search option for a reason. fucking use it&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I actually can't find the search function for the forums.   I might be blind, but could someone point me in the right direction?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459286#459286</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Lastings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Dec 2016 12:04:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459286#459286</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459272#459272</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2016 05:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Trouble is bands like Oasis, Beatles, Coldplay, U2 and you can probably guess what else are both not nearly as good as most people say but then not nearly as bad as everyone on music forums say. The discussion is always the same. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
People need to realize that pretty much everything ever made is about a 6/10 and just fade into the mundanity of it all, stop caring, and have a beer.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
True story, but I think I'm a little more lenient on my grading. I give an 80 to anything that has merit and a 70 to anything that has merit but isn't my thing. 60 and below and the music starts mocking me as a human. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But yes, most stuff is mediocre... but then again, I think there's a certain energy that comes with mediocre and if you are meeting that energy, mediocre can be amazing.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And Oasis was totally a joke... they are probably the only artist I won't give the benefit of the doubt on and almost always get a below 50% grade from be regardless of my mood, 10 years ago or today (and I've recently tried again just in case). It's a personal thing I suppose. I know there's plenty that love em. Just like U2's music across all 3 decades (this 4th one... eh, give it up) for me meets a certain level of amazing to decent aesthetically pleasing parties, and for others they are like Oasis is for me. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Nathan, Jr., accepts me for what I am! And I think you better had, too! You know I'm okay, you're okay! That there's what it is!&quot; ahahaaha... name that movie.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459272#459272</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 9 Dec 2016 00:34:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459272#459272</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459246#459246</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2016 20:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Fischman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Pretty much anything by:&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
John Lennon&lt;br /&gt;
Bruce Springsteen&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan&lt;br /&gt;
Neil Young&lt;br /&gt;
U2&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Haha most of those are among my favourite artists ever  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459246#459246</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 8 Dec 2016 15:20:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459246#459246</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459215#459215</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27259'&gt;boyd94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2016 15:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Stover75 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The Who - Who's Next&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
An album of striking contrasts. The 3 singles: Baba O'Riley, Won't Get Fooled Again and Behind Blue eyes are totally awesome. Brilliant songs. But the trouble is the rest of the album is shit. Utter garbage. My Wife? Crap de la crap. And I like Tommy and Live at Leeds but the album tracks are awful. Just awful.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If they had a poll for best singles off an album this one would be right up there. One of the strangest albums ever. The utterly sublime next to the utterly vile.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Completely agree, including on the good parts. It's a real drag to listen to all the way through. It's the epitome of dad rock.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459215#459215</comments>
                            <dc:creator>boyd94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 8 Dec 2016 10:18:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459215#459215</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459210#459210</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2016 09:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Trouble is bands like Oasis, Beatles, Coldplay, U2 and you can probably guess what else are both not nearly as good as most people say but then not nearly as bad as everyone on music forums say. The discussion is always the same. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
People need to realize that pretty much everything ever made is about a 6/10 and just fade into the mundanity of it all, stop caring, and have a beer.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459210#459210</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 8 Dec 2016 04:24:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459210#459210</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459201#459201</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2016 04:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Fischman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Pretty much anything by:&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
John Lennon&lt;br /&gt;
Bruce Springsteen&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan&lt;br /&gt;
Neil Young&lt;br /&gt;
U2&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I will burn you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
haha, just kidding.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Go Oasis!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459201#459201</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Dec 2016 23:57:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459201#459201</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459200#459200</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2016 04:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Pretty much anything by:&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
John Lennon&lt;br /&gt;
Bruce Springsteen&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan&lt;br /&gt;
Neil Young&lt;br /&gt;
U2</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459200#459200</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Dec 2016 23:40:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459200#459200</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455546#455546</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35870'&gt;LordMark&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/18/2016 05:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Stover75 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sorry dude, Lord Mark, I hope I wasn't over-opinionated. It was just my opinion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's not a terrible album by any means, it has a good overall energy on it. I was just a bit disappointed when I first heard Back in Black 10 years ago and it didn't seem to be consistently good. I prefer Bon Scott AC/DC albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But hey! Difference of opinion is good. Variety is the spice of life.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You don't need to apologize for anything. And I actually do agree with you that &quot;Shoot to Thrill&quot; plus the 4 you mentioned are the best tracks on Back In Black.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455546#455546</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LordMark</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Oct 2016 01:10:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455546#455546</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455544#455544</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/18/2016 03:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sorry dude, Lord Mark, I hope I wasn't over-opinionated. It was just my opinion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's not a terrible album by any means, it has a good overall energy on it. I was just a bit disappointed when I first heard Back in Black 10 years ago and it didn't seem to be consistently good. I prefer Bon Scott AC/DC albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But hey! Difference of opinion is good. Variety is the spice of life.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455544#455544</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 23:49:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455544#455544</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455542#455542</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35870'&gt;LordMark&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/18/2016 03:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Stover75 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Same applies to AC/DC's Back in Black:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hells Bells&lt;br /&gt;
Back in Black&lt;br /&gt;
You shook Me All Night Long&lt;br /&gt;
Rock'n'Roll Ain't Noise Pollution&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All terrific songs.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The rest of the album:&lt;br /&gt;
Pure filler&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Personally, I like &quot;Shoot to Thrill&quot; better than all 4 of those songs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455542#455542</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LordMark</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 23:35:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455542#455542</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455541#455541</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/18/2016 03:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Same applies to AC/DC's Back in Black:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hells Bells&lt;br /&gt;
Back in Black&lt;br /&gt;
You shook Me All Night Long&lt;br /&gt;
Rock'n'Roll Ain't Noise Pollution&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All terrific songs.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The rest of the album:&lt;br /&gt;
Pure filler</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455541#455541</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 23:31:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455541#455541</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455540#455540</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/18/2016 03:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Who - Who's Next&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
An album of striking contrasts. The 3 singles: Baba O'Riley, Won't Get Fooled Again and Behind Blue eyes are totally awesome. Brilliant songs. But the trouble is the rest of the album is shit. Utter garbage. My Wife? Crap de la crap. And I like Tommy and Live at Leeds but the album tracks are awful. Just awful.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If they had a poll for best singles off an album this one would be right up there. One of the strangest albums ever. The utterly sublime next to the utterly vile.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455540#455540</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 23:25:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455540#455540</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455464#455464</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37602'&gt;Rhett&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/17/2016 13:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Agree on Astral Weeks. I don't get it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455464#455464</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhett</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:43:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455464#455464</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455457#455457</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=32238'&gt;EarthBoundRules&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/17/2016 12:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          For some reason I've never quite got Van Morrison - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Astral Weeks&lt;/span&gt;. I like a few of the songs, but his voice in a couple of them (like 'Beside You') just doesn't sit right with me. (Please don't crucify me!)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455457#455457</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EarthBoundRules</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 08:49:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=455457#455457</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454304#454304</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2016 06:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wait, the Beatles didn't invent music!?!?!?!?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I might just be having an identity crisis now.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454304#454304</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2016 02:24:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454304#454304</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most Overrated Album</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454245#454245</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/25/2016 15:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;stangetzaway wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Of the &quot;feted&quot; albums &quot;Never Mind the Bullocks....&quot; would be my choice. Other than god save the queen, holidays in the sun and anarchy in the u.k I think it's pretty meh. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 I wonder if people were hoodwinked by the publicity and b.s that surrounds i? .&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Bodies&quot; and &quot;Pretty Vacant&quot; are also pretty good. Hey, wait, does that mean that's actually a solid rock album?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Also the other tracks are never less than good:hey wait, maybe it's even a fantastic album  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454245#454245</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 Sep 2016 11:38:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=454245#454245</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>