<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Bands with Tool/APCircle-Style?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459504#459504</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37317'&gt;Onater&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/13/2016 06:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You can find a bunch &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.reddit.com/r/soundsliketool/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459504#459504</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Onater</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 13 Dec 2016 01:28:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459504#459504</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands with Tool/APCircle-Style?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459468#459468</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2016 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Good list, I would also add Pain Of Salvation and Threshold!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
If I was talking about progressive metal as a whole, sure, but I was narrowing it down to those with Tool influence/similarities.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459468#459468</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:27:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459468#459468</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands with Tool/APCircle-Style?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459460#459460</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29143'&gt;DanielNunes93&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2016 19:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Alternative Metal has plenty to offer if you know what you’re after— but few are as keen to progressive structures like Tool is. Some of the early examples include &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGPzJs1WK88&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Quicksand&lt;/a&gt;, Clockhammer, The God Machine, and Helmet— with some later ones being &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqOHPvt-8Yo&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Absolace&lt;/a&gt;, Cire, Fair to Midland, &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TknvKdgt5Tc&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Soen&lt;/a&gt;,and my personal favorite Riverside.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good list, I would also add Pain Of Salvation and Threshold!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459460#459460</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DanielNunes93</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Dec 2016 14:55:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459460#459460</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands with Tool/APCircle-Style?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459428#459428</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2016 15:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Alternative Metal has plenty to offer if you know what you’re after— but few are as keen to progressive structures like Tool is. Some of the early examples include &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGPzJs1WK88&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Quicksand&lt;/a&gt;, Clockhammer, The God Machine, and Helmet— with some later ones being &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqOHPvt-8Yo&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Absolace&lt;/a&gt;, Cire, Fair to Midland, &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TknvKdgt5Tc&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Soen&lt;/a&gt;,and my personal favorite Riverside.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/9JBOZGsg6ms?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=9JBOZGsg6ms&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459428#459428</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:33:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459428#459428</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Bands with Tool/APCircle-Style?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459411#459411</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/12/2016 02:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've know Karnivool, Dead Letter Circus, Prisma, Rishloo, EsOterica, DeadSoul Tribe, Chevelle, 10 years and Earthtone9.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Do you know more bands that sound like Tool? I'm obsessed to know more bands!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459411#459411</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Dec 2016 21:21:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=459411#459411</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>