<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Film Forum</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463580#463580</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2017 21:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The change can always be reversed out if it isn't working &amp; the forums are quieter than usual (as is always the case this time of year). Just thought I'd make a small change &amp; see if it affects forum activity.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thank you, I appreciate you giving it a shot!  I hope BEA takes to it, as it's a bit more user friendly this way, but obviously I can't speak for everyone!  If it doesn't work out, no hard feelings!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463580#463580</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:25:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463580#463580</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Film Forum</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463540#463540</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2017 13:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The change can always be reversed out if it isn't working &amp; the forums are quieter than usual (as is always the case this time of year). Just thought I'd make a small change &amp; see if it affects forum activity.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463540#463540</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Feb 2017 08:32:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463540#463540</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Film Forum</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463539#463539</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2017 13:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Noting that this has already been done. What I see is that the Lounge is now pretty much dead with first page threads dating back to August, and the new forum with only a handful of threads that have been active in the last 30 days. And one more forum for the mods to have to check on.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463539#463539</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Feb 2017 08:14:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463539#463539</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Film Forum</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463533#463533</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2017 10:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A lot of discussion in the Lounge is already about either TV or movies and there have been several tournaments devoted to each, but BEA can't have a sub-forum for everything as the forums will become impossible to navigate, so in two minds as to do this or not. However, as the change is simple to make and can easily be rolled back if things don't work out, I'll add the new subforum within the off-topic area.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463533#463533</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Feb 2017 05:31:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463533#463533</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Film Forum</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463475#463475</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2017 15:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Lounge is not bad at all.  I just think a separate film forum would be an improvement.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463475#463475</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2017 10:39:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463475#463475</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Film Forum</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463461#463461</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29143'&gt;DanielNunes93&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/05/2017 11:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is a music site, where people should rating albums, artists or songs, create their charts and talk about music. For any other minor issue the Lounge seems to me more than enough.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But of course, it's just my opinion.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463461#463461</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DanielNunes93</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Feb 2017 06:51:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463461#463461</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Film Forum</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463425#463425</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/04/2017 21:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi Albummaster, perhaps this has already been discussed, and I believe I even made a similar suggestion years ago but...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can we please have a separate &quot;Film/TV Forum&quot; (or some such title) -- its very &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;own&lt;/span&gt; forum apart from the &quot;Lounge&quot;?  Film is quite popular on this site and I think it would be preferable to many to have a separate forum devoted to it so that it's not mixed in with other miscellaneous lists, discussions, etc, in the Lounge.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How about it? Thank you for your consideration  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463425#463425</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 4 Feb 2017 16:18:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=463425#463425</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>