<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469566#469566</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/11/2017 12:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;When I was looking at actors that appeared in multiple films, etc... so see who appeared the most, I realized A LOT of actors are in two films here. Around 20+ or so. Thought that was interesting. Seems like Adam Driver's the only one who appears three times though.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I guess Kristen appears four times (not in our list tho):&lt;br /&gt;
Cafe Society, Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk, Personal Shopper and Certain Women.&lt;br /&gt;
I really wanted to watch Personal Shopper but I couldn't find it. I hope to watch it soon.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469566#469566</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2017 08:02:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469566#469566</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469509#469509</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/10/2017 19:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;badseed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; The Nick Cave doc isn't surprising because it was hard to find up until a week or so ago &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;finally&lt;/span&gt; became available online. Going to give it a watch soon.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The one film from 2016 that I want to see that I really have no idea when it'll be available is Ma'Rosa. I can't even find a scheduled release. I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere eventually though.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's 11 films on our list that I haven't seen... highest one being Hacksaw Ridge. Might give that a chance too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469509#469509</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2017 15:35:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469509#469509</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469488#469488</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/10/2017 17:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;That one is simply a deal-breaker warranting hatred, haha. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah. Sorry, we can't be friends now. This is just unacceptable. Absolutely.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469488#469488</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2017 13:15:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469488#469488</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469459#469459</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/10/2017 14:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          When I was looking at actors that appeared in multiple films, etc... so see who appeared the most, I realized A LOT of actors are in two films here. Around 20+ or so. Thought that was interesting. Seems like Adam Driver's the only one who appears three times though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469459#469459</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:40:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469459#469459</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469450#469450</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/10/2017 12:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ehm...I like our list a lot, so happy to see 20th Century Women at #11&lt;br /&gt;
something that I read on imdb:&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;During rehearsals, the cast was encouraged to bring in music they believed their characters listened to. Then, to encourage familiarity among the cast, there would be a dance party where the only rule was that everyone had to dance and it didn't matter what the song was.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
well, Greta Gerwig choices were awesome &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469450#469450</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2017 08:06:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469450#469450</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469431#469431</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33508'&gt;badseed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/10/2017 04:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A lot of stuff on this I haven't seen. I don't know, nothing in 2016 has really grabbed me so far except my top two, neither of which made the cut. The Nick Cave doc isn't surprising because it was hard to find up until a week or so ago but anybody who's a fan of him and/or music documentaries should definitely check it out. But I thought Train to Busan had enough internet hype and guessed some (or more) of you would have seen it. For those who don't know it's a South Korean zombie film primarily set on said train to Busan, where survivors of the zombie outbreak are trying to reach government-sanctioned safety. It's tense, gripping, and full of characters you want to see survive. Easily the best horror film of the year and quite possibly the best zombie movie this century. Do yourself a favor and pick up the BluRay at WalMart. It looks fantastic and has optional (and very well done) English dubbing for those of us who are subtitle-illiterate.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469431#469431</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badseed</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2017 00:40:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469431#469431</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469389#469389</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 19:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Speaking of animated movies, Zootopia at #21 was unexpected. I thought everyone loved that movie. Otherwise I wasn't surprised by our list. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hope someday she wins an Oscar.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I recently noticed Ex Machina is now labeled a 2014 film because it had a BFI festival screening in Dec 2014. These release year technicalities are getting confusing. That's why decade lists are better. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
#21 is pretty high, don't worry. I thought that was a fair spot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, same. Still think she deserved to win an Oscar for Junebug. Rachel Weisz's performance was nowhere close to hers. Not sure if this year will be her year either... I don't think she has anything terribly promising lined up. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
She got a good number of points for Nocturnal Animals as well (somewhere in the #10-12 range I think).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And yeah... I don't think anyone considers Ex Machina a 2014 film  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; From what I can tell, it only had a single screening in December. I agree with the second bit though. Makes things a lot easier. There's never really any question with 'was this film released this decade?' and whatnot.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469389#469389</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 15:44:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469389#469389</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469386#469386</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 19:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Most Underrated Movie of 2016, Sausage Party. That's why I ranked it #1, not because I think it's the best movie of the year but because it deserves more credit. What's wrong with a good laugh? Nothing.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To the people who voted for Sausage Party—I hate you.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Uh oh, it looks like I've made an enemy. I suppose it doesn't matter our lists have a dozen mutual films. That one is simply a deal-breaker warranting hatred, haha.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sausage Party got an insane boost on the final day. Appeared really high on four lists.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
At the time I submitted on Friday afternoon, its appearances on lists were very few and low. I admit I wanted to give it a boost but never thought it'd make #15.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway it's only a list, Gowi. Relax.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Speaking of animated movies, Zootopia at #21 was unexpected. I thought everyone loved that movie. Otherwise I wasn't surprised by our list.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Glad Moonlight didn't get #1. Overrated af.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Glad Green Room (what I really would've picked #1) made an appearance even though it's technically a 2015 festival film that didn't hit theaters til 2016. By the way, I recently noticed Ex Machina is now labeled a 2014 film because it had a BFI festival screening in Dec 2014. These release year technicalities are getting confusing. That's why decade lists are better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I totally like what we came up with for acting. Andrew Garfield got more points but lost to Casey Affleck. That's what happens when you have two great roles in one year. Just like Amy Adams, who didn't get an Oscar nom probably because voters were split on which role to nominate, thus she didn't get either. But glad she made our list. Gifted actress; I hope someday she wins an Oscar.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469386#469386</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 15:18:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469386#469386</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469385#469385</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37981'&gt;AwaitingAndrew&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 19:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          While La La Land was my favorite film of the year, Arrival wasn't far behind at #2. Quite the surprise but overall I love this list.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also wasn't even sure 20th Century Women was going to make the list so very pleased to see it at #11.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469385#469385</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AwaitingAndrew</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 15:07:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469385#469385</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469379#469379</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 17:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;When Mercury has the ability to see the aforementioned anime features he should do so, totally up his alley.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I appreciate it. I have added to my IMDb watchlist. Recently have been LOVING some of the more classic films of the genre, namely &quot;Grave of the Fireflies&quot; and another which I believe you and DBZ recommended - &quot;Whisper of the Heart&quot;. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I am not guilty of naming those 2 movies you mentioned, but had a seen them and enjoyed them they would have probably made it to the top 30. Because I literally have one criteria when I've seen a limited amount of films - Did I enjoy it? So while sausage party and passengers would probably be flawed in my eyes, I'm sure I would have found some stuff to love in the films. Basically I'm saying I'm not a very good critic! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Again, thanks for the recs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469379#469379</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:23:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469379#469379</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469377#469377</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 17:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I haven't been around much and didn't vote. Please use my late vote as a tiebreaker to make Moonlight #1&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can't do that Mecca  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt; Although I'm in the same boat as you. I dug Arrival, but I thought Moonlight was a lot better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The actor that appeared in the most films (to my knowledge) was Adam Driver, with 3.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469377#469377</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:20:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469377#469377</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469375#469375</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 17:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To reiterate how close the top 2 are, Arrival and Moonlight both had 273 points, and La La Land had 254. Manchester By The Sea had 229.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I haven't been around much and didn't vote. Please use my late vote as a tiebreaker to make Moonlight #1</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469375#469375</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:13:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469375#469375</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469374#469374</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 17:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          When Mercury has the ability to see the aforementioned anime features he should do so, totally up his alley.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469374#469374</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:04:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469374#469374</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469372#469372</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 17:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          To reiterate how close the top 2 are, Arrival and Moonlight both had 273 points, and La La Land had 254. Manchester By The Sea had 229.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They were tied way out front with each other. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Arrival and Manchester By The Sea appeared on the most lists.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469372#469372</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:00:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469372#469372</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469366#469366</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 16:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Though in all fairness, I got my hands on a Japanese rip with choppy subtitles so for those who prefer quality should wait until this Summer when In This Corner of the World gets a proper US release. This generation's Grave of the Fireflies, I'm not kidding.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/gaRqwKfMlKU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=gaRqwKfMlKU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/nfK6UgLra7g?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=nfK6UgLra7g&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/o4-URMnBOPU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=o4-URMnBOPU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469366#469366</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:42:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469366#469366</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469365#469365</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 16:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To the people who voted for Passengers and Sausage Party—I hate you. Really disappointed not one of the three impactful anime features even made it and those films did. What a crock.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, I really didn't. Just like I thought people would have sense and not vote for the above.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;very&lt;/span&gt; surprised for the love of Passengers. It only appeared on 3 lists, but very high up on them.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sausage Party got an insane boost on the final day. Appeared really high on four lists.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Your Name. got two votes, but they were on the bottom of lists.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm sad about a handful of films that only got one vote &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; It's Only The End of The World, Neruda, Graduation, The Happiest Day in the Life of Olli Mäki... &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some films that I were surprised didn't make it include Finding Dory, The Jungle Book, Rogue One, Love &amp; Friendship, Loving and Indignation.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469365#469365</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:41:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469365#469365</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469362#469362</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 16:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Bet ya weren't expecting that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
HOLY CANNOLI!!!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That may be the biggest surprise I've ever seen in one of these Best Ever films lists. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great great movie. Can't complain. Just somewhat surprising!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469362#469362</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:33:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469362#469362</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469360#469360</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 16:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          To the people who voted for Passengers and Sausage Party—I hate you. Really disappointed not one of the three impactful anime features even made it and those films did. What a crock.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Bet ya weren't expecting that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, I really didn't. Just like I thought people would have sense and not vote for the above.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469360#469360</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:29:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469360#469360</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469359#469359</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 16:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Bet ya weren't expecting that.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Letterboxd: &lt;a href=&quot;https://letterboxd.com/besteverfilms/list/best-of-2016/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://letterboxd.com/besteverfilms/list/best-of-2016/&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469359#469359</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:29:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469359#469359</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Films of 2016 [Lists]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469358#469358</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/09/2017 16:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://render.fineartamerica.com/images/rendered/default/greeting-card/images/artworkimages/medium/1/no735-my-arrival-minimal-movie-poster-chungkong-art.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://render.fineartamerica.com/images/rendered/default/greeting-card/images/artworkimages/medium/1/no735-my-arrival-minimal-movie-poster-chungkong-art.jpg','imgpop','width=736,height=1090,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;1) Arrival&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Dir. Denis Villeneuve&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469358#469358</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:28:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=469358#469358</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>