<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Magnetic Fields: which epic album do you prefer?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=474029#474029</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2017 09:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Listen to 50 Song Memoir just once. Not a single song seemed really good on the first listen.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=474029#474029</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Jun 2017 05:24:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=474029#474029</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Magnetic Fields: which epic album do you prefer?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=474012#474012</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2017 04:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          69LS&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It was enjoyable... haven't heard the other.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=474012#474012</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 6 Jun 2017 00:16:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=474012#474012</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Magnetic Fields: which epic album do you prefer?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=473972#473972</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/05/2017 19:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I must admit I only recently listened to 69 Love Songs but I became a fan instantly.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_155_4dfe3e9e1112b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_155_4dfe3e9e1112b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=155&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;69 Love Songs by The Magnetic Fields&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Immediately thereafter a new epic was announced, 50 Song Memoir and I was really looking forward to it, because it was also theme-based but also because it took a while before it was completely made available on Apple Music or Spotify.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_108477_58721036427dd.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_108477_58721036427dd.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=108477&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;50 Song Memoir by The Magnetic Fields&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And boy was this a disappointment. While there are some weaker tracks on 69LS I don't think that any of the weaker tracks are less good than the best tracks on 50SM: to be honest I don't think there are any outliers on this one.&lt;br /&gt;
Is it because:&lt;br /&gt;
- the theme was better used to its full potential on 50SM because nearly every aspect of love in all its ways was tackled while on 69LS the connection with the years are a bit hard to grasp? To be honest I had expected that both the themes and the type of music of the individual years were a bit better linked to the year; or am I missing something.&lt;br /&gt;
- or simply the songs on 50SM are better?&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway I'm curious to hear you opinion: maybe there are lovers of 50SM around... This also in the knowledge that there are perhaps not a lot of fools who want to listen to 119 tracks which is the number of tracks of both albums combined.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=473972#473972</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Jun 2017 15:50:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=473972#473972</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>