<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479133#479133</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/27/2017 23:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;makerofbuckets wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Slow Riot EP (Godspeed You! Black Emporer) EPs struggle to capture the emotional heights albums can, but the music is so great it should be viewed amongst the best albums. &lt;br /&gt;
And everything by Kyuss (obviously)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada&lt;/span&gt; is the best thing Godspeed You! Black Emperor (one of my favourite groups) ever put out. Would probably be in my top 20 of all time if I allowed EPs on there, but honestly, unless the site finds a way to saparate EPs and LPs I don't wanna mix them. And Kyuss is criminally underrated here too. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Welcome to Sky Valley&lt;/span&gt; deserves to be in the top 500, if not at least the top 1000.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And a little comment on &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Odessey and Oracle&lt;/span&gt;. I don't get the appeal of it. It's some decent 1960's pop, but it really lacks personality.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479133#479133</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:31:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479133#479133</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479098#479098</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/27/2017 19:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Good call on Blow By Blow, one of the best instrumental albums ever and one of the best guitar albums ever.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479098#479098</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Jul 2017 15:58:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479098#479098</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479078#479078</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31162'&gt;makerofbuckets&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/27/2017 16:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Overrated: Nevermind (Nirvana) A solid album but it lacks any kind of depth to make it an interesting listen, and is not deserving of being rates above In Utero, which featured better song writing and larger variety.&lt;br /&gt;
The White Album (Beatles) A great album but one that people seem hesitant to criticize due to the band attached to it. It's self-indulgent, long-winded, and has a mountain range of quality song writing (Compare Wild Honey Pie or Revolution 9 to Dear Prudence or Hapiness is a Warm Gun)&lt;br /&gt;
Appetite for Destruction (Guns n Roses) A few good singles, a bunch of annoying filler. A compilation of uninteresting songs with an obnoxious front man finds its way in the top 100?&lt;br /&gt;
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (Kaye West) Great production enveloping mediocre lyrics and sometimes awful singing, this album doesn't reach the heights of West's first two albums in thematic or lyrical ability. &lt;br /&gt;
Lots more, like Oasis, Odyssey and Oracle, ACDC etc but those are some I feel strongest about.&lt;br /&gt;
Underrated: Long Season (Fishmans) I understand that it can be hard to get in to foreign music, but the combination of great bass lines and catchy vocal melodies make it a hidden gem.&lt;br /&gt;
Slow Riot EP (Godspeed You! Black Emporer) EPs struggle to capture the emotional heights albums can, but the music is so great it should be viewed amongst the best albums. &lt;br /&gt;
And everything by Kyuss (obviously)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479078#479078</comments>
                            <dc:creator>makerofbuckets</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Jul 2017 12:50:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479078#479078</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479070#479070</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29269'&gt;AAL2014&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/27/2017 15:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Underrated is much harder to choose. Seeing as most of the 20-40k ranked (or however many we have) are on our radar much less than the top 10k, I'm bound to leave some out. However, overrated I'll stick to the top 500 or so.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;OVERRATED:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Radiohead-OK Computer&lt;/span&gt;: I've listened to it a few times now and I do enjoy it very much, but I like Kid A and In Rainbows much more. (1)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Radiohead-The Bends:&lt;/span&gt; Good album but it just hasn't connected with me yet and is probably my least favorite Radiohead album out of the ones I've heard. (15)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Beatles- Rubber Soul&lt;/span&gt;:  I obviously have a lot of love for this album, but almost having it top 20 is insane. At least it's better than top 5 like Rolling Stone's ass wiper of a list. (21)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Who- Who's Next&lt;/span&gt;:  It's really a landmark album and I love it but I love a lot of records that are much more complete statements than this and I'm not asking for them to be in the top 30 on our site. (27)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;UNDERRATED:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Jeff Beck- Blow By Blow&lt;/span&gt;:  One of my favorite instrumental albums of all time and my favorite work by Jeff. (2,619)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Rush- Permanent Waves&lt;/span&gt;:  There are no Rush albums in the top 100, what a shame. Permanent Waves is my current favorite Rush record featuring Spirit of Radio, Freewill, Natural Science, and Jacob's Ladder and isn't in the top 500... (650)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Incubus- S.C.I.E.N.C.E.&lt;/span&gt;:  Just a crazy good record combining rock, metal, funk, and hip hop way better than most bands of their time ever did in my opinion. It's experimental and fun. (2,160)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tony Williams- Believe It:&lt;/span&gt;  Another one of my favorite instrumental albums, this is my favorite drumming from former Miles Davis skinsmans Tony Williams. Alan Holdsworth on guitar meshes so well with Tony's style on this record, a wonderful fusion of jazz and rock. (22,038)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Anthrax- Worship Music:&lt;/span&gt;  My favorite Anthrax record. (20,274)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479070#479070</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AAL2014</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Jul 2017 11:10:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479070#479070</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479062#479062</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/27/2017 13:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Soul Mining is &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;under&lt;/span&gt;rated? Maybe it doesn't place that highly on the overall, but among forum regulars Ive never heard anything but the highest praise.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Overall I donno, Overrated/Underrated discussions tend to feel a bit fruitless. Everything is overrated/underrated to somebody, basically it's just another list of opinions, but it's all fine and dandy as long as it doesn't turn into a contrarian muscle-flexing contest.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Although to briefly note on the underrated side, it's seem like a lot of the poppier dance/r&amp;b albums automatically get a whole slew of o-to-ten ratings right away. While I hate to be suspicious alouicious and I don't at all mean this is universal or that these albums are automatically undeserving of particuarly low fan esteem...  I have a feeling a number of voters just automatically punch a number right away based on the (over) exposure to the one or two singles rather than actually listening to the entire album. It seems like the ones that do get a much better reception tend to have gotten notable praise from various music publications &amp; blogs. So yeah sorry for playing the authenticity police when I often scold others for doing that, but can't deny it seems to happen often, not just on BEA, and a fair amount of these releases don't really deserve it and in that way they tend to be the most underrated here, or perhaps the most unfairly bashed.-&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Signed, Jhereko)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479062#479062</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Jul 2017 09:38:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479062#479062</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479055#479055</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/27/2017 08:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Infinity183 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Overrated:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1051_4e2519aa4d94b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1051_4e2519aa4d94b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1051&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Funeral by Arcade Fire&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Personally, I prefer Neon Bible and The Suburbs. This is a little too mushy to be top 10 tier, in my opinion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2_4e0fea31e87e5.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2_4e0fea31e87e5.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Back In Black by AC/DC&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
It's in the top 100 primarily because it's one of the best-selling albums of all time. For the most part, it's pretty standard hard rock, not making significant creative leaps over what had already been done to death throughout the 70s.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Underrated:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2045_57039411e7f8e.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2045_57039411e7f8e.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2045&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Soul Mining by The The&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
There are a lot of light, cheesy pop albums on my lists that don't really feature on others', but they're there primarily out of personal preference. For example, Rachel Stevens' Come and Get It is one of my favorite dance-pop albums of all time, second only to Purple Rain, but I can easily understand why I'm almost the sole reason for it having any ranking at all, since its electronic, manufactured pop style isn't this community's cup of tea; I just have more of a personal taste in the type of stuff that doesn't get the best rep from diehard music fans. That album does rate quite well on Rate Your Music, but that site has less of an indie slant and it's not as based on top [number] list placement as this place is.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This, however, is a perfect example of something that should be well within the top 100, considering the genre it's a part of. I love the vocals, I love the lyrics, I love the compositional ambition that goes far beyond just your standard lyrics-are-all-that-matter faire.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_20000_5469c6b48d1e3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_20000_5469c6b48d1e3.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=20000&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I think in general, these guys get unfairly neglected here. They're frankly just as original, kooky, and intriguing as the Talking Heads, just with a bit more of an explicit new wave edge, as opposed to the Roxy Music-esque funk flair of David Byrne &amp; co. I'm relieved that they at least now have three albums in the top 10,000, unlike when I first joined this site, but frankly, all of their first four records should be in the top 1,000.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love Soul Mining. I don't know why it's not more  highly thought of.  and then his albums after this we're kind of crappy and yet they're the ones that seem to be more liked by people.  the only thing wrong with soul mining is that the album version of Uncertain Smile isn't the same as the 12 inch version.  I had the 12-inch version years before I had the album and I was kind of disappointed that the album version wasn't as good.  but I love that album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479055#479055</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Jul 2017 04:59:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479055#479055</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479017#479017</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31324'&gt;Infinity183&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/27/2017 00:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Overrated:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1051_4e2519aa4d94b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1051_4e2519aa4d94b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1051&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Funeral by Arcade Fire&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Personally, I prefer Neon Bible and The Suburbs. This is a little too mushy to be top 10 tier, in my opinion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2_4e0fea31e87e5.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2_4e0fea31e87e5.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Back In Black by AC/DC&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
It's in the top 100 primarily because it's one of the best-selling albums of all time. For the most part, it's pretty standard hard rock, not making significant creative leaps over what had already been done to death throughout the 70s.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Underrated:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2045_57039411e7f8e.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2045_57039411e7f8e.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2045&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Soul Mining by The The&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
There are a lot of light, cheesy pop albums on my lists that don't really feature on others', but they're there primarily out of personal preference. For example, Rachel Stevens' Come and Get It is one of my favorite dance-pop albums of all time, second only to Purple Rain, but I can easily understand why I'm almost the sole reason for it having any ranking at all, since its electronic, manufactured pop style isn't this community's cup of tea; I just have more of a personal taste in the type of stuff that doesn't get the best rep from diehard music fans. That album does rate quite well on Rate Your Music, but that site has less of an indie slant and it's not as based on top [number] list placement as this place is.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This, however, is a perfect example of something that should be well within the top 100, considering the genre it's a part of. I love the vocals, I love the lyrics, I love the compositional ambition that goes far beyond just your standard lyrics-are-all-that-matter faire.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_20000_5469c6b48d1e3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_20000_5469c6b48d1e3.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=20000&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I think in general, these guys get unfairly neglected here. They're frankly just as original, kooky, and intriguing as the Talking Heads, just with a bit more of an explicit new wave edge, as opposed to the Roxy Music-esque funk flair of David Byrne &amp; co. I'm relieved that they at least now have three albums in the top 10,000, unlike when I first joined this site, but frankly, all of their first four records should be in the top 1,000.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479017#479017</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Infinity183</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 26 Jul 2017 20:19:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479017#479017</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478992#478992</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/26/2017 22:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          arctic monkeys everything they do&lt;br /&gt;
the national everything they do&lt;br /&gt;
the strokes everything the do&lt;br /&gt;
vampire weekend everything they do</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478992#478992</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 26 Jul 2017 18:38:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478992#478992</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478988#478988</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/26/2017 22:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrIrrelevant wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not. That placement is ridiculous. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Couldn't agree more with this and really I don't get the praise for Arctic Monkeys as a whole. I don't know if they just haven't held up well over time, but nothing really stands out looking back. I re-listened to Favourite Worst Nightmare, and it was pretty good, but not even close to top 500 good.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like Arctic Monkeys, but yes the debut is much too high. I'd probably have couple of their albums in the top 500 but only AM could maybe be in top 100.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478988#478988</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 26 Jul 2017 18:08:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478988#478988</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478962#478962</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30691'&gt;MrIrrelevant&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/26/2017 18:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not. That placement is ridiculous. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Couldn't agree more with this and really I don't get the praise for Arctic Monkeys as a whole. I don't know if they just haven't held up well over time, but nothing really stands out looking back. I re-listened to Favourite Worst Nightmare, and it was pretty good, but not even close to top 500 good.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478962#478962</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrIrrelevant</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:17:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478962#478962</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478655#478655</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2017 21:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Listening to Love Devotion Surrender now for its anniversary (a couple days ago). Meant to get to it but been busy in my diary. It's fabulous. Carlos steals the show most of the time. But it's great all around.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Edit: and yes it is super under valued.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478655#478655</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2017 17:15:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478655#478655</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My 10 most underrated</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478625#478625</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2017 15:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;glynspsa wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My 10 most underrated&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_66463_54003b40c0b38.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_66463_54003b40c0b38.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=66463&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Dreamer by Bobby Bland&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3.&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2164_4e0ca7d75217e.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2164_4e0ca7d75217e.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2164&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;If I Could Only Remember My Name by David Crosby&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_49253_5269458270803.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_49253_5269458270803.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=49253&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Love Devotion Surrender by Carlos Santana / John McLaughlin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478625#478625</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2017 11:01:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478625#478625</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478624#478624</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2017 14:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 anything by Led Zep, &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Evil or Very Mad&quot;&gt;🤬&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Exclamation&quot;&gt;❗&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shame on you&quot;&gt;🫵&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Not talking&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478624#478624</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2017 10:58:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478624#478624</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478623#478623</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2017 14:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not. That placement is ridiculous. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, anything by Led Zep, Ten, Automatic For The People, probably those two Oasis records, Back In Black, and Absolution. And even as far as Radiohead goes, Amnesiac in our top 100 is weird. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yuck.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Most underrated is a list of thousands.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478623#478623</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2017 10:53:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478623#478623</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478608#478608</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2017 11:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Daydreamer wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The most overrated records in the top 100:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Nevermind - I'd have no problem seeing it in the lower part of the top 100, but top 10 is ridiculous.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Totally agree with this.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478608#478608</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2017 07:43:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478608#478608</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478603#478603</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2017 10:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The most overrated records in the top 100:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Nevermind - I'd have no problem seeing it in the lower part of the top 100, but top 10 is ridiculous.&lt;br /&gt;
2. The Queen Is Dead - and The Smiths in general are a bit overhyped here.&lt;br /&gt;
3. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And a lot more of the picks are slightly overrated.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478603#478603</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2017 06:46:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478603#478603</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478595#478595</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2017 09:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;All the ones you chose as underrated are actually rated pretty high&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
If these albums are not even in the top 100 they're not high enough. I guess I could add some lower ranked Miles Davis records like &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;On the Corner&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Jack Johnson&lt;/span&gt; if we're going a bit lower.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478595#478595</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2017 05:11:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478595#478595</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478587#478587</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2017 07:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DJTommy wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's simple: What do you think is the most overrated album on BEA (as in position on the overrall chart) and the underrated album on BEA?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My choises would be:&lt;br /&gt;
Overrated: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Wall&lt;/span&gt; by Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
Don't understand why this is so liked. It does have a few really good tracks (&quot;Comfortably Numb&quot; is undeniably a masterpiece) but way too much of it I just find to be pompous, overblown and obnoxious. Overall it's just okay, but IMO it was the beginning of the group's weak period (which would last 'till they broke up). They put out many better albums and I'd prefer &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Animals&lt;/span&gt; taking its spot instead.&lt;br /&gt;
(Dis)Hounerable mentions: Any highly ranked Rolling Stones album, Arcade Fire - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Suburbs&lt;/span&gt;, Arctic Monkeys - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not&lt;/span&gt;, Queen - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;A Night at the Opera&lt;/span&gt; and David Bowie - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Hunky Dory&lt;/span&gt; (get &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Low&lt;/span&gt; higer than it!)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Underrated: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Spiderland&lt;/span&gt; by Slint&lt;br /&gt;
I know this is fairly high (top 200) but it's in my personal top 20. It's always got an unsettling atmosphere and really well shows the feeling of social alienation and whatnot (especially in &quot;Don, Aman&quot;). That's my best attempt at describing it. &quot;Washer&quot; is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard and I don't think I've ever heard &quot;Good Morning, Captain&quot; without getting goosebumps. A masterpiece.&lt;br /&gt;
Hounerable mentions: Most Godspeed You! Black Emperor albums, DJ Shadow - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Endtroducing.....&lt;/span&gt;, Madvillain - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Madvillainy&lt;/span&gt; (and many other MF DOOM albums), Leonard Cohen - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Songs of Leonard Cohen&lt;/span&gt;, Charles Mingus - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady&lt;/span&gt;, Wu-Tang Clan - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)&lt;/span&gt; and GZA - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Liquid Swords&lt;/span&gt;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you really want to you can choose more than one.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All the ones you chose as underrated are actually rated pretty high</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478587#478587</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2017 03:12:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478587#478587</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Most overrated and underrated album on BEA?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478586#478586</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/23/2017 07:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          OK Computer   Radiohead&lt;br /&gt;
The Wall.  Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
Velvet Underground &amp; Nico&lt;br /&gt;
The Bends  Radiohead&lt;br /&gt;
Is this it  The Strokes&lt;br /&gt;
The Joshua Tree. U2&lt;br /&gt;
Pink moon  Nick Drake&lt;br /&gt;
The Queen Is Dead  Smiths&lt;br /&gt;
Grace Jeff Buckley&lt;br /&gt;
Purple Rain  Prince&lt;br /&gt;
Rain Dogs  Tom Waits&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Underrated.  Everything else</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478586#478586</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2017 03:07:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478586#478586</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>my 10 most overrated</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478570#478570</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41038'&gt;glynspsa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/22/2017 23:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          most overrated&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_960_4e4d48d18e4f3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_960_4e4d48d18e4f3.jpg','imgpop','width=301,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=960&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Master Of Puppets by Metallica&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_227_50af7fe5df2e7.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_227_50af7fe5df2e7.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=227&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;OK Computer by Radiohead&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_203_4e4e80357b800.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_203_4e4e80357b800.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=203&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7.  &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1706_4e14b31c6e0fd.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1706_4e14b31c6e0fd.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1706&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;In Rainbows by Radiohead&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6.&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_259_5556ab671b493.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_259_5556ab671b493.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=259&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Queen Is Dead by The Smiths&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_247_55d6b2241a29b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_247_55d6b2241a29b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=247&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols by Sex Pistols&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12555_58cbb99db9f93.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12555_58cbb99db9f93.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=12555&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_67_4e354bdf5d71c.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_67_4e354bdf5d71c.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=67&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;A Rush Of Blood To The Head by Coldplay&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2552_4e354be456d28.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2552_4e354be456d28.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2552&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends by Coldplay&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1.&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1836_58cfcb68e26de.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1836_58cfcb68e26de.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1836&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The College Dropout by Kanye West&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like Ok Computer and Darkside but would have them closer to 500 and 501 then 1 and 2. I respect Metallica, The Smiths, and The Sex Pistols I just don't like them.  Kanye and Cold Play just Suck in my opinion. I don't like In Rainbows but I do like Kid A and the Bends. Like I say though please don't dislike something just because i do not get it. Trust me i won't stop liking what i do if you hate it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478570#478570</comments>
                            <dc:creator>glynspsa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 22 Jul 2017 19:36:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478570#478570</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>