<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479536#479536</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/31/2017 15:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Love me the Super Gaming Bros. Been watching them for 5 years.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479536#479536</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:39:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=479536#479536</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470131#470131</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/18/2017 01:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Figured out I would shout out this little channel that deserves more attention here and there. &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZTdwIVWZviKPHWCSvPwWOw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;God Loves Porn&lt;/a&gt;, is a weekly show that brings the hot topic news in a comedic approach, reminds me a lot of John Oliver, and the presenter, Ben the demon is portrayed by a black sock, one of my favorite acts on youtube right now, shame it's so unknown out there. The channel aesthetic is amazing for such a low budget project also.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/FkbOHe8pm3U?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=FkbOHe8pm3U&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/bS9LEfFSUMI?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=bS9LEfFSUMI&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470131#470131</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Apr 2017 21:17:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=470131#470131</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466575#466575</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35652'&gt;Lowkey&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2017 23:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          General Men's Lifestyle/Fashion:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Alpha M. (style, fitness, lifestyle)&lt;br /&gt;
Teachingmensfashion (see above)&lt;br /&gt;
Gent's Lounge (see above)&lt;br /&gt;
Dre Drexler (not all the time, but he has some fun websites and styles, very easy-going, mostly comprised of fast fashion)&lt;br /&gt;
The Unknown Vlogs (streetwear)&lt;br /&gt;
Real Men Real Style (see Alpha M.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Music:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dead End Hip Hop (the best)&lt;br /&gt;
Big Quint Indeed&lt;br /&gt;
Anthony Fantano (the man has okay taste)&lt;br /&gt;
Complex (more for my own indulgent hip-hop/pop culture interest)&lt;br /&gt;
No Jumper&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
General Commentary:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
iDubbbz&lt;br /&gt;
Mike Fox&lt;br /&gt;
h3h3productions (more comedy-driven)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Random:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
TheRichest (sometimes i get in those moods)&lt;br /&gt;
GentsTech (teachingmensfashion's tech channel)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466575#466575</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Lowkey</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:58:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466575#466575</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466568#466568</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2017 23:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;i nearly killed my friend when he told me he watches the amazing atheist&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
either drop the &quot;nearly&quot; or get new friends m8</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466568#466568</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:00:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466568#466568</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466562#466562</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2017 22:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i nearly killed my friend when he told me he watches the amazing atheist</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466562#466562</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 18:21:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466562#466562</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466530#466530</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2017 16:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SquishypuffDave wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Film Crit Hulk just called to say he's disowning you Charlie. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/17/film-crit-hulk-smash-monster-factory-new-media-and-the-future-of-tv&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/17/...ture-of-tv&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I dunno, there's an &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;enormous&lt;/span&gt; gap between &quot;new media&quot; in general and &quot;Youtube culture&quot; specifically (I personally LOVE when people show me Vines, and maybe I'd even appreciate these LP-record things if I gave them a chance). When I think of the latter, I don't so much think of the cat videos as much as I do the smug white dudes like Fantano and Sargon and Filthy Frank and all these things that make it hard for me not to associate Youtube with the alt-right. Maybe I'm just an ornery Tumblrina at heart that needs &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;all&lt;/span&gt; my media to be far-left :P, (or maybe I'm just biased because of the times I see George spending 5 hours a day watching alt-right rants on Youtube), but it just seems like such a toxic environment. As my I once joked in 2010 or something, it's &quot;our generation's MTV, but dumber&quot; (I've learned to love MTV, by the way)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466530#466530</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 12:28:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466530#466530</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466510#466510</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2017 06:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;In general, I'm baffled by Youtube culture an understand absolutely 0% of its appeal.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Film Crit Hulk just called to say he's disowning you Charlie. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/17/film-crit-hulk-smash-monster-factory-new-media-and-the-future-of-tv&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/17/...ture-of-tv&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466510#466510</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 01:57:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466510#466510</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466472#466472</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2017 21:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;In general, I'm baffled by Youtube culture an understand absolutely 0% of its appeal.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466472#466472</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Mar 2017 16:00:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466472#466472</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466378#466378</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/10/2017 14:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've found that Every Frame a Painting and Channel Criswell do some incredible video essays on movies. They know their stuff and I've learned so much from them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466378#466378</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:40:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466378#466378</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466374#466374</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/10/2017 12:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dividesbyzero wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;https://www.youtube.com/user/alantutorial&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In the same vein as Alantutorial and Marble Hornets, this was the first &quot;youtube fiction&quot; account I ever stumbled across back in the day, and it heckin' creeped me out:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/user/LouisePaxton&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;https://www.youtube.com/user/LouisePaxton&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Which inspired me to try something similar: &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/user/FrankstonChronicals&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;https://www.youtube.com/user/FrankstonChronicals&lt;/a&gt;)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466374#466374</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 10 Mar 2017 07:11:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466374#466374</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466373#466373</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/10/2017 11:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          only watch a few, todd in the shadows, retsupurae, mrsykko (probably mispelling that) but one of my favs has to be Steve1989 MREinfo. he's a man (former military possibly?) who eats military rations from decades ago. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ga5JrN9DrVI?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ga5JrN9DrVI&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
his joy when he finds some very good chocolate or cigarettes from, like, Vietnam, is a wonderful thing to behold.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466373#466373</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 10 Mar 2017 06:57:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466373#466373</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466361#466361</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/10/2017 02:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Patman360 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I legitimately don't know a single one and I didn't realise this was a thing til recently...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Stay in that world Pat. Stay in that world.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466361#466361</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Mar 2017 21:31:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466361#466361</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466354#466354</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/10/2017 01:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I legitimately don't know a single one and I didn't realise this was a thing til recently...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466354#466354</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Mar 2017 20:30:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466354#466354</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466313#466313</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30628'&gt;Muslim-Bigfoot&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/09/2017 17:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm like your 80 year old uncle when it comes to youtube; I'm very scared of it, partially because your 80 year old uncle is also there.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466313#466313</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Muslim-Bigfoot</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Mar 2017 12:38:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466313#466313</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466300#466300</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/09/2017 14:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/.../UCR1D15p_vdP3HkrH8wgjQRw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Internet Historian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcRdUHUuBqU9uCsEuG39Nmg&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Will Schoder&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
These are two of my favorites, but I also keep an eye on vsauce and Fantano's shitposting channel.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dividesbyzero wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;https://www.youtube.com/user/alantutorial&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I love you. &lt;3</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466300#466300</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Mar 2017 09:13:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466300#466300</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466297#466297</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/09/2017 13:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/user/JPthebeeman&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.youtube.com/user/JPthebeeman&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466297#466297</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:04:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466297#466297</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466295#466295</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/09/2017 12:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/user/alantutorial&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.youtube.com/user/alantutorial&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466295#466295</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Mar 2017 07:39:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466295#466295</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466294#466294</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/09/2017 12:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like that dude from Miami who reviews grime tracks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466294#466294</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Mar 2017 07:20:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466294#466294</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466288#466288</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/09/2017 09:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i'm a youtube addict and have too many favourite channels i need rehab</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466288#466288</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Mar 2017 04:56:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466288#466288</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Youtubers?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466285#466285</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/09/2017 08:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/user/adamtaylorart&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.youtube.com/user/adamtaylorart&lt;/a&gt; recently</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466285#466285</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Mar 2017 03:59:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=466285#466285</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>