<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: buy and sell</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48017#48017</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/29/2011 21:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GM84 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;http://www.cdwow.us/search?q=Faust&amp;t=music&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like you &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48017#48017</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:26:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48017#48017</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: buy and sell</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48016#48016</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19311'&gt;GM84&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/29/2011 21:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.cdwow.us/search?q=Faust&amp;t=music&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.cdwow.us/search?q=Faust&amp;t=music&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48016#48016</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GM84</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:18:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48016#48016</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: buy and sell</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48015#48015</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/29/2011 21:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          well I just found out the Snake Charmer album I was looking for is vinyl/cassette only...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48015#48015</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:15:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48015#48015</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: buy and sell</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48014#48014</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/29/2011 20:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;purple wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Faust-Faust I&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;am currently looking for Faust's self titled myself.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Same  :shock:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Same yet again &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; although I'm looking for the vinyl record.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48014#48014</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:57:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48014#48014</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: buy and sell</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48007#48007</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/29/2011 18:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;purple wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Faust-Faust I&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[quote='&quot;an_outlaw&quot;]am currently looking for Faust's self titled myself.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Same  :shock:[/quote]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
HMV, the library, the independant store. In none of them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48007#48007</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:23:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48007#48007</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: buy and sell</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48005#48005</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/29/2011 18:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;purple wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Faust-Faust I&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;am currently looking for Faust's self titled myself.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Same  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48005#48005</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:16:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48005#48005</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: buy and sell</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48003#48003</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/29/2011 18:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          eh, I think people need to come here with things they're looking for, for ease. I've got many CDs I could sell, but I'm not going to list them all here. I don't have any equipment to sell. I suppose this doesn't have to be limited to music, so I'll go back to my house and make an assessment of things I don't want that other people may</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48003#48003</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:09:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48003#48003</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: buy and sell</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47997#47997</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/29/2011 17:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What are you willing to sell?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have none of the albums listed and am currently looking for Faust's self titled myself.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47997#47997</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:29:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47997#47997</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: buy and sell</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47985#47985</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/29/2011 16:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ok, so i'm having trouble locating CDs of:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Amon Duul II-Yeti&lt;br /&gt;
Faust-Faust I&lt;br /&gt;
Holger Czukay, Jah Wobble, The Edge-Snake Charmer&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
oh, I'm also trying to find a copy of the book krautrocksampler by Julian Cope for less than $50&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
if you can get me CD versions of these or that book, private message me with what you've got and a price (preferably in US dollars) and we'll begin bargaining</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47985#47985</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:14:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47985#47985</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>buy and sell</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47984#47984</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/29/2011 16:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          so here's a new idea: why don't we buy and sell albums from each other? there's alot out there that's hard to get a hold of, and i figure a few people on this site might have better access than others to get these albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
this involves bargaining and giving people personal information, like names and addresses (though, if you don't want people to see this, you can private message them). i figure we can mail checks to each other (in whatever currency is agreed upon between users) for the price of the album and shipping, and once the other user recieves the check, they mail the album to the other user. there might be afew people who don't mail the album to you, but these people's usernames can be made public on this forum and they can be avoided if need be.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47984#47984</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:12:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47984#47984</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>