<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482443#482443</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2017 14:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've always really liked the compilation album, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;SKA WARS&lt;/span&gt;.  FOUR(!) CDs of some really cool stuff.  I recommend it highly!  It's a great sampling and it is very affordable to buy on CD (stop listening to those damn, lifeless MP3 files).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51U9q%2BjvXTL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOUR%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_ZA(8%20Reviews)%2C445%2C286%2C400%2C400%2Carial%2C12%2C4%2C0%2C0%2C5_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482443#482443</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Aug 2017 10:32:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482443#482443</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482419#482419</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2017 06:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tap wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;oh sorry that was a fake one I don't actually know any good ska, that's just a thing I wish existed&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey, it MIGHT exist. They have ska tributes to Pink Floyd and the Beatles and shit.  you never know,  they might have that one too  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482419#482419</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Aug 2017 02:41:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482419#482419</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482418#482418</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2017 06:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          oh sorry that was a fake one I don't actually know any good ska, that's just a thing I wish existed</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482418#482418</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Aug 2017 02:36:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482418#482418</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482416#482416</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2017 06:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tap wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Skautechre - A Ska Tribute To Autechre&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sounds wild. I gotta hear that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482416#482416</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Aug 2017 02:10:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482416#482416</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482415#482415</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2017 06:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Skautechre - A Ska Tribute To Autechre</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482415#482415</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Aug 2017 02:06:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482415#482415</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482414#482414</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2017 05:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Captain_Dude wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;One of my favorite ska bands is BAD MANNERS.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Bad_Manners_-_Gosh_It%27s..._Bad_Manners.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;BAD MANNERS - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Gosh It's... Bad Manners&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Me too,  Look up above at my list. I put the same album, but now that I think about it,  I think I might like Forging Ahead better, but they're both good albums.  Those are their two best definitely.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482414#482414</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Aug 2017 01:22:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482414#482414</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482413#482413</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2017 05:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          One of my favorite ska bands is BAD MANNERS.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Bad_Manners_-_Gosh_It%27s..._Bad_Manners.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;BAD MANNERS - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Gosh It's... Bad Manners&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482413#482413</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Aug 2017 01:16:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482413#482413</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482390#482390</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/11/2017 23:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_73633_54a95c0b3d384.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=73633&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Full-Tension Beaters by Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482390#482390</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 19:53:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482390#482390</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482379#482379</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42221'&gt;ClassicRock1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/11/2017 22:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I guess I should listen to More Specials again.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482379#482379</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ClassicRock1</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 18:26:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482379#482379</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482364#482364</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/11/2017 20:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ClassicRock1 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What are your favorite ska albums?  I like these the best&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Celebrate the Bullet. The Selector&lt;br /&gt;
I Just Can't Stop It.   English Beat&lt;br /&gt;
More Specials. The specials&lt;br /&gt;
One Step Beyond.  Madness&lt;br /&gt;
Absolutely.  Madness&lt;br /&gt;
Gosh it's Bad Manners. Bad Manners&lt;br /&gt;
The Legendary Skatalites.  The Skatalites&lt;br /&gt;
The Slackers.  Redight&lt;br /&gt;
Wha'ppen.   English Beat&lt;br /&gt;
Hush Up!     Prince Buster&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I haven't listened to most of these but I really like The Specials self-titled album.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah everybody seems to like the first one better except me. Same with The Selecter.  nobody seems to like their second album but I think it's the best ska album by far.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482364#482364</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:26:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482364#482364</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482359#482359</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/11/2017 19:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Save Ferris - It Means Everything&lt;br /&gt;
Save Ferris - Checkered Past&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We don't speak of the second album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482359#482359</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:06:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482359#482359</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482356#482356</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/11/2017 19:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1003_5906d7e3cef2e.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1003&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Energy by Operation Ivy&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482356#482356</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:00:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482356#482356</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482354#482354</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42221'&gt;ClassicRock1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/11/2017 18:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What are your favorite ska albums?  I like these the best&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Celebrate the Bullet. The Selector&lt;br /&gt;
I Just Can't Stop It.   English Beat&lt;br /&gt;
More Specials. The specials&lt;br /&gt;
One Step Beyond.  Madness&lt;br /&gt;
Absolutely.  Madness&lt;br /&gt;
Gosh it's Bad Manners. Bad Manners&lt;br /&gt;
The Legendary Skatalites.  The Skatalites&lt;br /&gt;
The Slackers.  Redight&lt;br /&gt;
Wha'ppen.   English Beat&lt;br /&gt;
Hush Up!     Prince Buster&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I haven't listened to most of these but I really like The Specials self-titled album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482354#482354</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ClassicRock1</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:35:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482354#482354</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>What are the  best Ska albums?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482187#482187</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/10/2017 12:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What are your favorite ska albums?  I like these the best&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Celebrate the Bullet. The Selector&lt;br /&gt;
I Just Can't Stop It.   English Beat&lt;br /&gt;
More Specials. The specials&lt;br /&gt;
One Step Beyond.  Madness&lt;br /&gt;
Absolutely.  Madness&lt;br /&gt;
Gosh it's Bad Manners. Bad Manners&lt;br /&gt;
The Legendary Skatalites.  The Skatalites&lt;br /&gt;
The Slackers.  Redight&lt;br /&gt;
Wha'ppen.   English Beat&lt;br /&gt;
Hush Up!     Prince Buster</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482187#482187</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 10 Aug 2017 08:42:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=482187#482187</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>