<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486488#486488</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/20/2017 00:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Luigii wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;BOARDS OF CANADA!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know if this is a joke but even with there name of the band, they are from the U.K. Specifically Scotland.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
it was a joke:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;BOARDS OF CANADA!!!&lt;br /&gt;
OF MONTREAL!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
oh wait...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
neither artist is canadian.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everything on the internet is true.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486488#486488</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 Sep 2017 20:31:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486488#486488</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486477#486477</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 21:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Luigii wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;BOARDS OF CANADA!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know if this is a joke but even with there name of the band, they are from the U.K. Specifically Scotland.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
it was a joke:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;BOARDS OF CANADA!!!&lt;br /&gt;
OF MONTREAL!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
oh wait...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
neither artist is canadian.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I had a feeling that this was a joke.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486477#486477</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:51:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486477#486477</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486460#486460</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42454'&gt;wooolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 18:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Seen Alvvays at Trix, Antwerp(BE) this saturday.&lt;br /&gt;
They were great!  The sound in front wasn't, but it was a real small venue with a low stage, so we went to watch right beside the keyboard player and there we had the same sound as the band.  Much better..&lt;br /&gt;
Their energy was great.&lt;br /&gt;
The new drummer was also superb!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A shame that, during the last song, some dude went on stage and tried to kiss Molly, who then stopped singing and playing and was somewhat shaken up.  Luckily they could be convinced to come back some encores after the lead singer was assured that that a-hole had left the venue.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486460#486460</comments>
                            <dc:creator>wooolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:39:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486460#486460</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486455#486455</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 17:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Luigii wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;BOARDS OF CANADA!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know if this is a joke but even with there name of the band, they are from the U.K. Specifically Scotland.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
it was a joke:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;BOARDS OF CANADA!!!&lt;br /&gt;
OF MONTREAL!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
oh wait...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
neither artist is canadian.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486455#486455</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 Sep 2017 13:39:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486455#486455</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486453#486453</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41821'&gt;911Turbo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 16:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          [quote=&quot;junodog4&quot;]Billy Talent is awful.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...but you make up for it with your Blue Rodeo plug.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Billy has a very very unique sound. &lt;br /&gt;
It sounds like he's screaming with fast music playing in the back ground.&lt;br /&gt;
It took me awhile to appreciate what they are putting out.&lt;br /&gt;
I had to listen to it &gt;10x before I got it. &lt;br /&gt;
To me, this is by far the best &quot;NEW&quot; rock group in Canada.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But its not for everyone!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyways, I want to mention a couple more excellent bands that everyone knows but haven't mentioned.&lt;br /&gt;
And they are real kick-ass in their own way.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Barenaked Ladies- their &quot;Stunt&quot; album was mega huge. All their music is great FM music&lt;br /&gt;
Sam Roberts Band- I have 2 of his albums and they're pretty good. everytime I seem to miss him when hes on tour but the next time im hoping I will be available. &lt;br /&gt;
Loverboy- are you kidding me. the music really sounds good even by todays standards.&lt;br /&gt;
Turn me loose, working for the weekend, .... I guess it was the red leather pants that turned me off.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now I want to mention 1 more band. They weren't great but me and my friends loved them.&lt;br /&gt;
 GODDO.  &lt;br /&gt;
These guys were brilliant. The album with &quot;sweet thing&quot; was our favourite song for about 4 months.&lt;br /&gt;
Not to many have heard of them but they had some catchy tunes.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486453#486453</comments>
                            <dc:creator>911Turbo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:50:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486453#486453</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486406#486406</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 03:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Billy Talent is awful.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...but you make up for it with your Blue Rodeo plug.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;911Turbo wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Lots of great musicians mentioned.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lets get some of you members updated with new rock groups.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Billy Talent. Tour deForce.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
  You have to be living under a rock in the Arctic to not have heard of this powerhouse band. I seen a couple of videos, a couple of months ago, of them in Germany (they love these guys), where they head lined a rock festival with &gt;250,ooo headbangers.&lt;br /&gt;
They have a very very unique sound. Either you love them or hate them. It took me &gt;10 listens before I couldn't put down Billy Talent 2.  These guys are the real deal. I now own 4 albums, and they are all amazing. the most under-rated band in the world right now. But not for long. They are just to good. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/tHQHHdrZXzA?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=tHQHHdrZXzA&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. July Talk. I have watched them 2x live. Both times I left the concert happy that I went to there show. the main singer has a real cool  johnny cash  voice . when he teams up with the girl in the band, they knock it out of the park every time. Good songs, young, hi energy, good fresh music. another band you will not be disappointed listening to. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/iU5qp-cAtOU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=iU5qp-cAtOU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. The Arkells. This is a new band , couple of years old, that is played all over the fm sphere.&lt;br /&gt;
there not bad. true fm spirit. Young with huge potential. this band is just going to get better and better. They caught my attention with &quot;leather jacket&quot; and then, i started to take note.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Blue Rodeo.&lt;br /&gt;
An oldie but a goodie. Come on, these guys put out super incredible music. so many killer licks. Relaxing music that still sounds good after 20 years. I still listen to their greatest hits album.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486406#486406</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2017 23:30:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486406#486406</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486400#486400</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 02:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;BOARDS OF CANADA!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know if this is a joke but even with there name of the band, they are from the U.K. Specifically Scotland.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486400#486400</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2017 22:43:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486400#486400</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486398#486398</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 02:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Fischman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm not familiar with Tim Hecker--gonna' have to check him out since he's getting so much love on this thread.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would check out Harmony in Ultraviolet, An Imaginary Country and Ravedeath 1972.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486398#486398</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2017 22:37:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486398#486398</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486397#486397</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 02:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not familiar with Tim Hecker--gonna' have to check him out since he's getting so much love on this thread.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486397#486397</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2017 22:36:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486397#486397</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486395#486395</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 02:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Luigii wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Tim Hecker. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Christ, right, course. Forgot he was Canadian.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486395#486395</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2017 22:32:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486395#486395</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486392#486392</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 01:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Honestly my personal favorite artist that has at least three albums I think were incredible was Tim Hecker. I also need to venture into more Godspeed!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486392#486392</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2017 21:43:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486392#486392</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486389#486389</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2017 01:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My Canadian Top 10:&lt;br /&gt;
Rush&lt;br /&gt;
Oscar Peterson&lt;br /&gt;
Triumph&lt;br /&gt;
Sass Jordan&lt;br /&gt;
Loreena McKennitt&lt;br /&gt;
Gordon Lightfoot&lt;br /&gt;
Ed Bickert&lt;br /&gt;
Godspeed You! Black Emperor&lt;br /&gt;
Voivod&lt;br /&gt;
Max Webster&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My top 100 Canadian List:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=35100&amp;cbid=0&amp;f=&amp;fv=&amp;orderby=Rank&amp;sortdir=asc&amp;page=1&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart...amp;page=1&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486389#486389</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2017 21:31:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486389#486389</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486270#486270</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42454'&gt;wooolf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2017 18:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;First Ought album remains one of the best indie releases of the decade.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Wow, that opening track sounds very promising!  Thx for the tip!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486270#486270</comments>
                            <dc:creator>wooolf</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Sep 2017 14:23:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486270#486270</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486267#486267</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2017 18:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          First Ought album remains one of the best indie releases of the decade.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486267#486267</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Sep 2017 14:01:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486267#486267</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486266#486266</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2017 17:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Daydreamer wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;They're not doing bad currently either with Arcade Fire carrying the torch.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think they dropped it in a puddle unfortunately.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Truly, I think the best Canadian artists in the game the past few years are Mac Demarco, Grimes, Destroyer and Carly Rae Jepsen.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486266#486266</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Sep 2017 13:54:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486266#486266</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486257#486257</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2017 16:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Canada really has just so many great great artists. Neil Young is without a doubt their greatest musician ever, but Leonard Cohen and Joni Mitchell are also legends. They're not doing bad currently either with Arcade Fire carrying the torch.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486257#486257</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Sep 2017 12:57:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486257#486257</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486195#486195</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2017 23:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What's up?&lt;br /&gt;
Nobody has mentioned my favourite Canadian artist.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
With the cool quiff and sublime voice:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_4062_4e47f69f3894e.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=4062&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Shadowland by k.d. lang&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It was nearly Ingenue or Hymns of the 49th Parallel, the latter of which is a whole album of covers of songs by Canadian artists. And is a tribute to Canada.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Most of my other favourite Canadian artists were mentioned.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Apart from Shania Twain, who I know is desperately unhip but I can't help liking her.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486195#486195</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Sep 2017 19:30:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486195#486195</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486142#486142</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34789'&gt;Komorebi-D&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2017 05:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Destroyer... Anyone?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_19285_4e9e4933d5672.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=19285&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Streethawk: A Seduction by Destroyer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13884_4e3720684bd84.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=13884&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Kaputt by Destroyer&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486142#486142</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Komorebi-D</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Sep 2017 01:51:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486142#486142</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486140#486140</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2017 05:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;All those good for nuthin' punks up north causing a ruckus with their arcade fires and dead mice, not to mention their nomeansno n' badbadnotgoods and whatchamacallit timber timbres.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, Carly Rae Jepsen.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And not trying to be funny, but there's a fairly popular artist called Hayden, and I want to punch him.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was going to put Elk Lake Serenade or Skyscraper National Park up there, but I didnt want to offend.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's all good  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've never actually heard a full album by him. Might do it one day. Hadn't noticed he had a track called Mingus.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486140#486140</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Sep 2017 01:20:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486140#486140</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Great White North</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486136#486136</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2017 05:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;All those good for nuthin' punks up north causing a ruckus with their arcade fires and dead mice, not to mention their nomeansno n' badbadnotgoods and whatchamacallit timber timbres.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, Carly Rae Jepsen.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And not trying to be funny, but there's a fairly popular artist called Hayden, and I want to punch him.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was going to put Elk Lake Serenade or Skyscraper National Park up there, but I didnt want to offend.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486136#486136</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 16 Sep 2017 01:15:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486136#486136</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>