<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488829#488829</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34482'&gt;Zombeels&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2017 08:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Elise Trouw&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://www.moderndrummer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/4_13_17_On-The-Beat-with-Elise-Trouw_1-copy.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Michelle Phillips&lt;br /&gt;
Hope Sandoval&lt;br /&gt;
Neko Case</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488829#488829</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Zombeels</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 14 Oct 2017 04:34:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488829#488829</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488643#488643</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/12/2017 20:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Previously unmentioned (I love the symphonic metal Eurobabes):&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
#1 Sharon Den Adel (Within Temptation)&lt;br /&gt;
Cristina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil)&lt;br /&gt;
Simone Simons (Epica)&lt;br /&gt;
Elize Reid (Amaranthe)&lt;br /&gt;
Tarja Turunen (Nightwish)&lt;br /&gt;
Floor Jansen (After Forever / Nightwish)&lt;br /&gt;
Charlotte Wessels (Delain)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
+&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Karen Carpenter (nothing wrong with a little soft rock.  Pre-anorexia of course)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488643#488643</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:45:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488643#488643</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488505#488505</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/11/2017 19:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Luigii wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Honestly for the Kylie Minogue picture I would have used this album cover.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_2485_4e48e9d58deec.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
As for male, even though he isn't rock, this album cover to me might beat your best bobby.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_5749_55faaf4ba5287.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Also even in his last days he always looked good.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_107_4e405ff920908.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You know what Luigii?  That's why I made it a point to specify  *rock* stars. Because  Hip Hop has so many album covers of bare chested guys with six pack abs and so many women who look like pornstars that rock stars really couldn't compete. Rock seems to be the only genre left that still has average looking people in it. Even  modern country they all look like models. All the women stars are hot and all the men Stars  are all as hot as fuck too.. Modern country music sucks, but the album covers give me a hard- on.  Heh heh.&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe someone will post a topic of the hottest hip-hop or country stars.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Agreed. Might make the post but I need to do other things like listen to other records or doing college work.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488505#488505</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Oct 2017 15:04:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488505#488505</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488469#488469</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/11/2017 09:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Luigii wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Honestly for the Kylie Minogue picture I would have used this album cover.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_2485_4e48e9d58deec.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
As for male, even though he isn't rock, this album cover to me might beat your best bobby.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_5749_55faaf4ba5287.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Also even in his last days he always looked good.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_107_4e405ff920908.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You know what Luigii?  That's why I made it a point to specify  *rock* stars. Because  Hip Hop has so many album covers of bare chested guys with six pack abs and so many women who look like pornstars that rock stars really couldn't compete. Rock seems to be the only genre left that still has average looking people in it. Even  modern country they all look like models. All the women stars are hot and all the men Stars  are all as hot as fuck too.. Modern country music sucks, but the album covers give me a hard- on.  Heh heh.&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe someone will post a topic of the hottest hip-hop or country stars.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488469#488469</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Oct 2017 05:16:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488469#488469</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488375#488375</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/10/2017 02:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Honestly for the Kylie Minogue picture I would have used this album cover.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_2485_4e48e9d58deec.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
As for male, even though he isn't rock, this album cover to me might beat your best bobby.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_5749_55faaf4ba5287.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Also even in his last days he always looked good.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_medium_107_4e405ff920908.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488375#488375</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Oct 2017 22:53:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488375#488375</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488352#488352</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/09/2017 23:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DJTommy wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Two beautiful and talented women:&lt;br /&gt;
Stevie Nicks&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://e.snmc.io/lk/o/a/7e98257ae8414da59dc065f6d6dad87c/1149813.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kate Bush&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://e.snmc.io/lk/f/a/c71ec3e58a6eec5360c36ed2ff2b403f/3752814.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://e.snmc.io/lk/f/a/c71ec3e58a6eec5360c36ed2ff2b403f/3752814.jpg','imgpop','width=292,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 I was wondering when someone was going to mention these two. I'm surprised it took so long. Heh heh</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488352#488352</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Oct 2017 19:21:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488352#488352</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488272#488272</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=4921'&gt;davidhuret&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/09/2017 12:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Prince.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488272#488272</comments>
                            <dc:creator>davidhuret</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Oct 2017 08:16:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488272#488272</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488271#488271</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/09/2017 12:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;https://static.stereogum.com/uploads/2015/01/Kim-Gordon-640x415.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488271#488271</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Oct 2017 08:00:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488271#488271</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488269#488269</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/09/2017 11:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Two beautiful and talented women:&lt;br /&gt;
Stevie Nicks&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://e.snmc.io/lk/o/a/7e98257ae8414da59dc065f6d6dad87c/1149813.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Kate Bush&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://e.snmc.io/lk/f/a/c71ec3e58a6eec5360c36ed2ff2b403f/3752814.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://e.snmc.io/lk/f/a/c71ec3e58a6eec5360c36ed2ff2b403f/3752814.jpg','imgpop','width=292,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488269#488269</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Oct 2017 07:47:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488269#488269</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488257#488257</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/09/2017 00:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          These two really turn me on with their voice, lyrics, and physical looks:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nicki Minaj&lt;br /&gt;
Lana del Rey.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488257#488257</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 20:20:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488257#488257</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488256#488256</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/09/2017 00:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Stover75 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Stover75 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hottest female:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2483_56eaa36fe1955.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2483&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Fever by Kylie Minogue&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hottest male:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12329_4e3db6475aa97.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=12329&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;For LP Fans Only by Elvis Presley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
there you go&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cool that you think Kylie is hot, but Debbie Harry was also very sultry in her day, she was my Dad's big crush. I used to like her mean and moody look. I agree, your male picture is hotter but it would be impossible to find an album cover of Elvis shirtless or something when he was in his prime in the 50s. Hell, they wouldn't even film him from the waist down lest he caused a riot! I used to wish I looked like Elvis when I was younger. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also I think Michael Jackson was very good-looking as a young man, at least up until about 1984, when he started seriously getting into plastic surgery.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 wrong. There is a lot of pictures of Elvis shirtless. Like this one&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://goo.gl/images/RbYDA3&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://goo.gl/images/RbYDA3&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488256#488256</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 20:13:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488256#488256</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488254#488254</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/08/2017 23:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Stover75 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hottest female:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2483_56eaa36fe1955.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2483&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Fever by Kylie Minogue&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hottest male:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12329_4e3db6475aa97.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=12329&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;For LP Fans Only by Elvis Presley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
there you go&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cool that you think Kylie is hot, but Debbie Harry was also very sultry in her day, she was my Dad's big crush. I used to like her mean and moody look. I agree, your male picture is hotter but it would be impossible to find an album cover of Elvis shirtless or something when he was in his prime in the 50s. Hell, they wouldn't even film him from the waist down lest he caused a riot! I used to wish I looked like Elvis when I was younger. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also I think Michael Jackson was very good-looking as a young man, at least up until about 1984, when he started seriously getting into plastic surgery.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488254#488254</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 19:57:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488254#488254</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488251#488251</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/08/2017 23:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Stover75 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hottest female:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2483_56eaa36fe1955.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2483&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Fever by Kylie Minogue&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hottest male:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12329_4e3db6475aa97.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=12329&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;For LP Fans Only by Elvis Presley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
there you go&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
OK. That Kylie Minogue album cover definitely beats my choices for female. But the ELvis pic doesn't beat Kirin or whatever his name is in the male division</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488251#488251</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 19:06:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488251#488251</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488250#488250</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/08/2017 23:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hottest female:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2483_56eaa36fe1955.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2483&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Fever by Kylie Minogue&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hottest male:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_12329_4e3db6475aa97.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=12329&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;For LP Fans Only by Elvis Presley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
there you go</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488250#488250</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 19:00:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488250#488250</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488246#488246</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/08/2017 22:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Stover75 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Kylie Minogue was the big crush of my teenage years&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But how could you forget Elvis Presley - the most beautiful man who ever lived?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
OK. That's plausible. Just post your pictorial evidence</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488246#488246</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 18:22:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488246#488246</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488245#488245</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/08/2017 22:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;stangetzaway wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I interviewed myself as a ten year old and this is all I could come up with&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_40974_51909227cd4cb.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=40974&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Suzi Quatro by Suzi Quatro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That was definitely a sexy album cover. Everything about it. And 48 Crash is a hot song too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488245#488245</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 18:11:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488245#488245</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488244#488244</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35471'&gt;stangetzaway&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/08/2017 22:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I interviewed myself as a ten year old and this is all I could come up with&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_40974_51909227cd4cb.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=40974&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Suzi Quatro by Suzi Quatro&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488244#488244</comments>
                            <dc:creator>stangetzaway</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 18:07:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488244#488244</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488243#488243</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/08/2017 21:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;And this crushes that Rammstein album easily...  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_65037_53e267a4ba32f.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=65037&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Deflowered by Pansy Division&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;ok. I'm going to go try &amp; find a life now. lol. There has be more to life than just your kids! lol. &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Forgot about that album too.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;And you're wrong, when you have kids,  ideally they SHOULD be your whole life. At least to a reasonable degree. Not obsessively.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't even have any kids, but I'm sure if I did, that's how I would feel about it&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
,&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh. I'm just kidding. I quite agree. This is the first weekend in years that I'm not with my kids because of an impeding divorce. And since I'm typically doing stuff with them I'm kind of at a lost is all. Luckily I get to hang with them tomorrow. We're going to go apple picking.  8)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hmmm.  I got an idea for you. This is what you could do if you're at a loss. Go listen to D.I.V.O.R.C.E.  by Tammy Wynette. And I'm not being flip or glib. Sometimes the right song makes you feel better about things.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488243#488243</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 17:52:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488243#488243</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488240#488240</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/08/2017 21:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;And this crushes that Rammstein album easily...  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_65037_53e267a4ba32f.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=65037&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Deflowered by Pansy Division&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;ok. I'm going to go try &amp; find a life now. lol. There has be more to life than just your kids! lol. &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Forgot about that album too.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;And you're wrong, when you have kids,  ideally they SHOULD be your whole life. At least to a reasonable degree. Not obsessively.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't even have any kids, but I'm sure if I did, that's how I would feel about it&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
,&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh. I'm just kidding. I quite agree. This is the first weekend in years that I'm not with my kids because of an impeding divorce. And since I'm typically doing stuff with them I'm kind of at a lost is all. Luckily I get to hang with them tomorrow. We're going to go apple picking.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488240#488240</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 17:22:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488240#488240</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488239#488239</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/08/2017 21:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;And this crushes that Rammstein album easily...  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_65037_53e267a4ba32f.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=65037&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Deflowered by Pansy Division&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;ok. I'm going to go try &amp; find a life now. lol. There has be more to life than just your kids! lol. &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Forgot about that album too.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And you're wrong, when you have kids,  ideally they SHOULD be your whole life. At least to a reasonable degree. Not obsessively.&lt;br /&gt;
I don't even have any kids, but I'm sure if I did, that's how I would feel about it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
,</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488239#488239</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Oct 2017 17:19:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=488239#488239</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>