<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492466#492466</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/16/2017 20:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for this list-lots of well-chosen funny stuff. The Dude just had to be high up there (pun intended)&lt;br /&gt;
Would have also liked to see in there:&lt;br /&gt;
Sideways&lt;br /&gt;
Juno&lt;br /&gt;
Rushmore&lt;br /&gt;
Bridesmaids&lt;br /&gt;
The Royal Tennenbaums (did I miss this?)&lt;br /&gt;
Any Charlie Kaufman scripted film!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492466#492466</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:25:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492466#492466</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492225#492225</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43000'&gt;Dankel&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/14/2017 19:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Some great films in the top 100&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Two that that didn't get in that I would have nominated are:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Stepbrothers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Withnail and I</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492225#492225</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Dankel</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:37:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492225#492225</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492115#492115</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/13/2017 20:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My idea was have them separated but going at the same time...a 50 Best Sci-Fi and a 50 Best Fantasy. I totally agree they can each hold their own.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like this idea.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492115#492115</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:23:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492115#492115</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492114#492114</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/13/2017 20:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My idea was have them separated but going at the same time...a 50 Best Sci-Fi and a 50 Best Fantasy. I totally agree they can each hold their own.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Woops  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt;  Read your post a little too fast. I'll blame it on the Italy/Sweden distracting me. A 50 best of each would be cool.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492114#492114</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:22:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492114#492114</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492112#492112</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/13/2017 20:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'd be down for fantasy or sci-fi, but not combined. Def enough of each to hold their own.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My idea was have them separated but going at the same time...a 50 Best Sci-Fi and a 50 Best Fantasy. I totally agree they can each hold their own.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492112#492112</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:07:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492112#492112</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492109#492109</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/13/2017 19:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd be down for fantasy or sci-fi, but not combined. Def enough of each to hold their own.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492109#492109</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:56:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492109#492109</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492106#492106</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/13/2017 19:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;badseed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Seriously though fuck Tommy Boy. I know people wanna act like Chris Farley is brilliant because he's dead but nah.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Definitely weird The Hangover didn't make it though. Ditto for Animal House and Fast Times.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I recall enjoying Tommy Boy the one time I watched it. I haven't seen anything else by Chris Farley where he was the lead. Those who die young tend to be over-glorified, though. I don't think it's weird The Hangover didn't make the list. That type of humor was mostly absent.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But seriously, fuck Life is Beautiful.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, as I mentioned a while back, I'm interested in hosting a Sci-Fi list. But I recently I thought maybe host two lists together, one for sci-fi and one for fantasy since the genres are usually mentioned together. What do you guys think?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492106#492106</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:36:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492106#492106</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491865#491865</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33508'&gt;badseed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2017 03:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;^^^&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh my goodness. I didn't notice Caddyshack didn't make it either. I don't remember seeing Bill and Ted or Tommy Boy either. What the heck, BEA? Why so serious, haha&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We're too pretentious for bad acting, even in comedies.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seriously though fuck Tommy Boy. I know people wanna act like Chris Farley is brilliant because he's dead but nah. Before Sander and Schneider started stinking up the big screen we had the awful duo of Farley and Spade... SNL really didn't produce much talent outside the early years.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Definitely weird The Hangover didn't make it though. Ditto for Animal House and Fast Times.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491865#491865</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badseed</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 10 Nov 2017 22:05:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491865#491865</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491695#491695</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 20:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ^^^&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh my goodness. I didn't notice Caddyshack didn't make it either. I don't remember seeing Bill and Ted or Tommy Boy either. What the heck, BEA? Why so serious, haha</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491695#491695</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 15:05:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491695#491695</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491691#491691</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 19:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I thought this poll was let our goofy side, haha.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I did  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
am I the only one who has a soft spot for Jennifer Aniston's movies?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;American Pie, There's Something About Mary, The Hangover, Beverly Hills Cop&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love them!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491691#491691</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 14:26:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491691#491691</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491684#491684</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 18:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I was very surprised that Caddyshack didn't make the list</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491684#491684</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 13:44:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491684#491684</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491673#491673</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 17:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah, it's def more of a 'serious' comedy list, but it's still fun. Some pretty unique picks... thinking the whole thing is pretty solid.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491673#491673</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 12:44:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491673#491673</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491670#491670</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 17:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A lot more respect for classics than I thought there would be. Personally I prefer newer comedies, the 80's onward.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A unique list. Clearly comedy is a wide genre. For example, Life is Beautiful? The Holocaust movie? That's a comedy? I also don't really consider Gump and Wolf of Wall Street comedies, despite that there is humor in them.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Stupid comedy didn't get a whole lotta love. Dumb and Dumber down at #56...that movie is brilliant. Same with Clerks (#46). No appearances for Dodgeball, BASEketball, Zoolander, Animal House, American Pie, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, There's Something About Mary, Money Pit, Odd Couple, Ace Ventura, Team America, The Hangover, Major League, Beverly Hills Cop...I thought this poll was to let our goofy side, haha.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491670#491670</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 12:08:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491670#491670</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491663#491663</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 16:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          And Our Number 1...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;1)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/92/af/fe92afac90f389dd9cda2df6ef91f07c.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/92/af/fe92afac90f389dd9cda2df6ef91f07c.jpg','imgpop','width=736,height=1090,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Dr Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt; (1964) &lt;br /&gt;
Dir. Stanley Kubrick&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Points: 726&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And that concludes our list, you can now post in this thread.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491663#491663</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:30:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491663#491663</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491662#491662</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 16:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;2)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/cd/ee/aacdeec36644b430d8dbd4be622826b1.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/cd/ee/aacdeec36644b430d8dbd4be622826b1.jpg','imgpop','width=736,height=1090,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Groundhog Day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt; (1993) &lt;br /&gt;
Dir. Harold Ramis&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Points: 630&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491662#491662</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:26:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491662#491662</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491660#491660</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 16:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;3)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.chungkong.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/No147-My-Annie-Hall-minimal-movie-posterthumb.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.chungkong.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/No147-My-Annie-Hall-minimal-movie-posterthumb.jpg','imgpop','width=736,height=1090,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Annie Hall&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt; (1977) &lt;br /&gt;
Dir. Woody Allen&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Points: 574&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491660#491660</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:25:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491660#491660</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491657#491657</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 16:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;4)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b0/03/73/b003736b85a7d09f2742c510166ce248.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b0/03/73/b003736b85a7d09f2742c510166ce248.jpg','imgpop','width=736,height=1090,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The Big Lebowski&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt; (1998) &lt;br /&gt;
Dir. The Coen Brothers&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Points: 549&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491657#491657</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:16:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491657#491657</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491656#491656</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 16:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;5)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/47/c4/0a47c43224b2191c4a646ecb0da2150a.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/47/c4/0a47c43224b2191c4a646ecb0da2150a.jpg','imgpop','width=736,height=1090,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The Great Dictator&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt; (1940) &lt;br /&gt;
Dir. Charlie Chaplin&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Points: 543&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491656#491656</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:10:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491656#491656</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491655#491655</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 16:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;6)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.pinimg.com/736x/25/fc/b2/25fcb297ecfbff2ea4956166043175df--minimal-movie-posters-film-posters.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/25/fc/b2/25fcb297ecfbff2ea4956166043175df--minimal-movie-posters-film-posters.jpg','imgpop','width=736,height=1090,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The Apartment&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt; (1960) &lt;br /&gt;
Dir. Billy Wilder&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Points: 535&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491655#491655</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:08:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491655#491655</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Ever Comedy Films [LIST]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491654#491654</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39881'&gt;hereforashortime&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2017 16:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;7)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://pre00.deviantart.net/0612/th/pre/i/2013/162/d/a/singin__in_the_rain_by_frankrt-d68loah.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://pre00.deviantart.net/0612/th/pre/i/2013/162/d/a/singin__in_the_rain_by_frankrt-d68loah.png','imgpop','width=736,height=1090,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Singin' in the Rain&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt; (1952) &lt;br /&gt;
Dir. Gene Kelly &amp; Stanley Donen &lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Points: 526&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491654#491654</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hereforashortime</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:04:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=491654#491654</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>