<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Wu-Tang Clan (Killa Bees)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4971#4971</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7849'&gt;JohnnyRocketFingers&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/07/2009 00:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Awesome picks for quotes Brunndog.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Top 3 Wu Albums:&lt;br /&gt;
1 - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)&lt;br /&gt;
2 - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...&lt;br /&gt;
3 - Liquid Swords&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
How good is Dical and The W?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4971#4971</comments>
                            <dc:creator>JohnnyRocketFingers</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:11:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4971#4971</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wu-Tang Clan (Killa Bees)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4958#4958</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15349'&gt;brundogg&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/06/2009 20:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wu-tang albums take up the 1, 2, and 6 place in my top ten hip-hop albums of all time.  I am tempted to more in.&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite quotes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Raw I'm gonna give it to you, with no trivia&lt;br /&gt;
Raw like cocaine straight from Bolivia&lt;br /&gt;
My hip-hop will rock and shock the nation&lt;br /&gt;
like the Emancipation Proclamation&quot; (U-God)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
First things first man you're fuckin with the worst&lt;br /&gt;
I'll be stickin pins in your head like a fuckin nurse (ODB)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I smoke on the mic like smokin Joe Frazier&lt;br /&gt;
The hell raiser, raisin hell with the flavor&lt;br /&gt;
Terrorize the jam like troops in Pakistan&lt;br /&gt;
Swingin through your town like your neighborhood Spiderman (Inspectah Deck)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4958#4958</comments>
                            <dc:creator>brundogg</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:15:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4958#4958</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wu-Tang Clan (Killa Bees)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4954#4954</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/06/2009 14:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ghostface Killah-Fishscale&lt;br /&gt;
Wu-Tang Clan-Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4954#4954</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:12:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4954#4954</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wu-Tang Clan (Killa Bees)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4953#4953</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14746'&gt;teodor_matz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/06/2009 07:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep &lt;br /&gt;
A supergroup with The RZA, De La Souls producer Prince Paul and two other guys, really, really, really great.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4953#4953</comments>
                            <dc:creator>teodor_matz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Apr 2009 03:12:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4953#4953</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wu-Tang Clan (Killa Bees)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4952#4952</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14829'&gt;dcovingt&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/06/2009 06:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I actually just got to see GZA perform liquid swords live on Wednesday.  It was unforgettable! It's been my favorite hip-hop album since I first listened to it.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My top five Wu albums are as follows&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Liquid Swords- MY favorite hip-hop albums of all time and one of my favorite albums. SO SO SO good.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
36 Chambers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ironman&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Supreme Clientele</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4952#4952</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dcovingt</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Apr 2009 02:07:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4952#4952</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wu-Tang Clan (Killa Bees)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4945#4945</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12026'&gt;joannajewsom&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/05/2009 23:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This thread is a brilliant idea. I love the Wu. Grew up on them. Raekwon's &quot;Only Built 4 Cuban Linx&quot; was the first album I ever bought. I was 9 years old, so my dad had to go with me. I remember that like most kids remember the first time they rode a bike. Alright, I'll make my Wu top five before I start crying from all the sentimentality.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Enter the 36 Chambers &lt;br /&gt;
My 2nd favorite hip-hop album, right behind &quot;Paid in Full&quot;. Should be in everybody's top 5 hip-hop albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. GZA/Genius- Liquid Swords&lt;br /&gt;
Ridiculously underrated. My 3rd favorite hip-hop album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. Raekwon- Only Built 4 Cuban Linx&lt;br /&gt;
My first album *sniffles*&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Ghostface Killah- Ironman &lt;br /&gt;
Supreme Clientele seems to be his most acclaimed, but I prefer his debut. He has been the most consistent member of the Wu, as far as solo albums go.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. Method Man- Tical&lt;br /&gt;
Although Method Man is my favorite member, I could never get into his albums, except this one. A hip-hop classic. Still, the Method Man I will always love most is the 36 Chambers Meth. The stuff he does on that album is insane. For my money, he was the best MC of the early to mid-90s.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Honorable mention to Ol' Dirty Bastard's debut. Kind of reminds me of a rap Captain Beefheart at times. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everybody respects the Wu. They never got caught up in the whole East Coast/West Coast nonsense. Meth appeared on Biggie's debut and 2pac's &quot;All Eyez on Me&quot;- the Wu was one of the few popular east coast MCs who Pac respected. They're pretty much the best, and everybody knows and respects that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4945#4945</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joannajewsom</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Apr 2009 19:59:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4945#4945</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Wu-Tang Clan (Killa Bees)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4943#4943</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7849'&gt;JohnnyRocketFingers&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/05/2009 22:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;The RZA, the GZA, Ol Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, U-God&lt;br /&gt;
Ghost Face Killer, the Method Man, Raekwon the Chef, the Master Killer&lt;br /&gt;
Raw Desire, LeVon, Power Cipher&lt;br /&gt;
Twelve O'Clock, Sixty Second Assassin, the 4th Disciple&lt;br /&gt;
The Brand White&lt;br /&gt;
K.D. the Down Low Wrecka, Shyheim AKA The Rugged Child&lt;br /&gt;
Doo-Doo Wales, Mista Hezakiah -- better known as the Yin and the Yang&lt;br /&gt;
The Tru Masta, Asan, DJ Skane, The Tru Robocop comin thru&lt;br /&gt;
Scientific Shabazz, my motherfuckin man Wise the Civilized&lt;br /&gt;
The Shaolin Soldiers, Daddy-O and Popa Ron&lt;br /&gt;
Comin down from the motherfuckin South end of things&lt;br /&gt;
Killa beez all over your fuckin planet&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fans of the Wu-Tang are almost a cult and hail them as the best, and they might be right. Almost every member of the Wu made another rap classic in their solo career.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What are your favorite Wu Tang Albums? Members? Song? Lyrics? and opinions on them[/quote]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4943#4943</comments>
                            <dc:creator>JohnnyRocketFingers</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 5 Apr 2009 18:55:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4943#4943</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>