<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499405#499405</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29269'&gt;AAL2014&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2018 16:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;AfterHours wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Please, never edit it.  It is the Trout Mask Replica of comments, about U2's How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb (I think, but I may need to assimilate it further).  9.467/10.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fast and bulbous</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499405#499405</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AAL2014</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 18 Jan 2018 11:50:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499405#499405</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499392#499392</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2018 11:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;AfterHours wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Please, never edit it.  It is the Trout Mask Replica of comments.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And the Trout Mask Replica of names ? &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; (Wh3n1nR0me)&lt;br /&gt;
(although i like the quote he's refering to)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499392#499392</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:20:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499392#499392</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499366#499366</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2018 02:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Wh3n1nR0me wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;keyboard malfunctioning - go figure&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Please, never edit it.  It is the Trout Mask Replica of comments, about U2's How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb (I think, but I may need to assimilate it further).  9.467/10.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499366#499366</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 21:54:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499366#499366</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499361#499361</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2018 02:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499361#499361</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 21:11:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499361#499361</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499297#499297</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2018 18:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;To be fair, this is what a lot of Irish people sound like.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://i.imgur.com/eyCPTql.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499297#499297</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:39:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499297#499297</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499294#499294</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2018 17:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Wh3n1nR0me wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;B U2 isn' i? prbabl shi which is a pi as he firs hree albums were grea.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
To be fair, this is what a lot of Irish people sound like.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499294#499294</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:27:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499294#499294</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499292#499292</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2018 17:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Wh3n1nR0me wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;B U2 isn' i? prbabl shi which is a pi as he firs hree albums were grea.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
yhu diss'n m'stial?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499292#499292</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:20:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499292#499292</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499266#499266</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40938'&gt;Wh3n1nR0me&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2018 11:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          keyboard malfunctioning - go figure</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499266#499266</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Wh3n1nR0me</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 06:19:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499266#499266</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499260#499260</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2018 09:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Wh3n1nR0me wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;B U2 isn' i? prbabl shi which is a pi as he firs hree albums were grea.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HealthyCornyAmazontreeboa-max-1mb.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499260#499260</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 04:19:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499260#499260</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499251#499251</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2018 07:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Wh3n1nR0me wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;B U2 isn' i? prbabl shi which is a pi as he firs hree albums were grea.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
THIS.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499251#499251</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 02:38:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499251#499251</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499245#499245</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40938'&gt;Wh3n1nR0me&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2018 06:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          B U2 isn' i? prbabl shi which is a pi as he firs hree albums were grea.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499245#499245</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Wh3n1nR0me</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 01:18:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499245#499245</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499240#499240</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2018 05:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I suppose how you define bad, right? Like bad as in, well they tried a new thing but kind of failed, but the concept actually is interesting... that kind of bad is good for art. Or bad as in pushing the envelope on aesthetics... that could be a good kind of bad.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or do you mean the whole art vs entertainment thing, or what?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But really terrible music... this album is way better. Art that isn't that great is ok and still probably worth my time vs people trying to push the envelope and fail and it just becomes aesthetically just as boring because they just took a shit on a piece of vinyl and called it art.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Idk... I guess I want to know more what you mean.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
As Rocky said later on:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I'd rather have a work of art elicit some sort of emotional response, positive or negative, than nothing at all. &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Makes sense.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499240#499240</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 00:57:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499240#499240</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499236#499236</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2018 05:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I suppose how you define bad, right? Like bad as in, well they tried a new thing but kind of failed, but the concept actually is interesting... that kind of bad is good for art. Or bad as in pushing the envelope on aesthetics... that could be a good kind of bad.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or do you mean the whole art vs entertainment thing, or what?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But really terrible music... this album is way better. Art that isn't that great is ok and still probably worth my time vs people trying to push the envelope and fail and it just becomes aesthetically just as boring because they just took a shit on a piece of vinyl and called it art.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Idk... I guess I want to know more what you mean.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
As Rocky said later on:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I'd rather have a work of art elicit some sort of emotional response, positive or negative, than nothing at all. &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499236#499236</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 Jan 2018 00:28:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499236#499236</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499223#499223</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/17/2018 03:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Somehow I think we actually are all agreeing but saying it differently. Either that or I'm a complete idiot, which is entirely possible.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah- I think I get both perspectives.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I agree with both and it just depends. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes a 1/10 really just makes me immediately vomit and I can't even listen to it/read it/watch it, etc. And there's a reason why bread and butter actually is pretty good sometimes. Sometimes it is the 5/10 or 7/10 or whatever your average/slightly above average system is (average to me equals that re-run of Friends or something, or that easy entertainment, whatever it may be) which most listen to. For me, listening to only the utmost amazing works that emotionally and mentally exhaust you are exactly that, exhausting. I want to listen to an album like this from time to time - the album that isn't bad and isn't amazing, it's pretty straightforward. The bland side of it, well isn't that what 70s soft rock is about (and I swear 5 or so top 100 2017 albums try and sound like that boring as hell 70s soft rock, yet people are all over that...)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes the 1/10 is indeed intriguing. It just depends on the work. But no, I don't enjoy people pooping on the side walk, spray painting it, and then calling it art and saying the commentary is something like a reflection of our society (especially American) who makes shit and then thinks it's good or pretty. I'd take this album over that anytime. That's the stupidest execution of an artistic idea ever. 1/10.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
To be frank though I don't see this album being on the same level as your typical average album either though, but that's my opinion. There's likely plenty of &quot;trendy&quot; albums which could be construed as 10/10 or 1/10 albums which nobody listens to anymore, yet some are still listening to this one. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, I might as well be drunk babbling.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499223#499223</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:41:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499223#499223</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499201#499201</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2018 23:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
If you hate listening to a 5, but don't mind listening to a 1, perhaps their ratings should be reversed?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't mind listening to a 1 because I can (typically) at least respect that it took a chance, even though it failed miserably.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A 5 is just boring. It's not bad, not by any stretch, but it's also not good, and that's just kind of sad. I'd rather have a work of art elicit &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;some&lt;/span&gt; sort of emotional response, positive or negative, than nothing at all.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's like, would you rather eat vanilla ice cream, or try the popcorn-flavor? The latter sucked, but hey, they tried something different and it was an experience at the very least. Vanilla is just.....boring.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
In that case, we differ in how we rate things. For me, if something is boring and doesn't trigger any response, that's worse than something that tried and failed.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499201#499201</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:45:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499201#499201</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499144#499144</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2018 18:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;StreetSpirit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
If you hate listening to a 5, but don't mind listening to a 1, perhaps their ratings should be reversed?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't mind listening to a 1 because I can (typically) at least respect that it took a chance, even though it failed miserably.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A 5 is just boring. It's not bad, not by any stretch, but it's also not good, and that's just kind of sad. I'd rather have a work of art elicit &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;some&lt;/span&gt; sort of emotional response, positive or negative, than nothing at all.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's like, would you rather eat vanilla ice cream, or try the popcorn-flavor? The latter sucked, but hey, they tried something different and it was an experience at the very least. Vanilla is just.....boring.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499144#499144</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2018 13:20:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499144#499144</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499133#499133</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2018 17:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Idk... I guess I want to know more what you mean.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can't speak for Gowi, but I agree with him.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bad art you can hate, but often times you can respect, because it took a chance, it took a risk. That risk failed, but at least they tried.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mediocre art, art's that's purely lukewarm, that's just the worst. It's safe, it's boring, it's like watching another iteration of a CBS generic crime drama, it's hard to respect it when it doesn't even try to push forward.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hate listening to a 5/10 record, I don't mind listening to a 1/10 record.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
If you hate listening to a 5, but don't mind listening to a 1, perhaps their ratings should be reversed?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499133#499133</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:41:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499133#499133</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499116#499116</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2018 15:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Idk... I guess I want to know more what you mean.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can't speak for Gowi, but I agree with him.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bad art you can hate, but often times you can respect, because it took a chance, it took a risk. That risk failed, but at least they tried.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Mediocre art, art's that's purely lukewarm, that's just the worst. It's safe, it's boring, it's like watching another iteration of a CBS generic crime drama, it's hard to respect it when it doesn't even try to push forward.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I hate listening to a 5/10 record, I don't mind listening to a 1/10 record.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499116#499116</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:09:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499116#499116</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499079#499079</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2018 03:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;br /&gt;
It isn't bad, but it isn't good.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Literally, the worst thing art could be.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I suppose how you define bad, right? Like bad as in, well they tried a new thing but kind of failed, but the concept actually is interesting... that kind of bad is good for art. Or bad as in pushing the envelope on aesthetics... that could be a good kind of bad.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or do you mean the whole art vs entertainment thing, or what?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But really terrible music... this album is way better. Art that isn't that great is ok and still probably worth my time vs people trying to push the envelope and fail and it just becomes aesthetically just as boring because they just took a shit on a piece of vinyl and called it art.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Idk... I guess I want to know more what you mean.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499079#499079</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Jan 2018 22:45:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=499079#499079</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#2581): How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=498964#498964</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/15/2018 12:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It isn't bad, but it isn't good.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Literally, the worst thing art could be.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=498964#498964</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:37:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=498964#498964</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>