<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: First data box on Own Chart page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=500533#500533</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43915'&gt;Penguin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/27/2018 23:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hi, the first box &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;does &lt;/span&gt;allow you to move the album to a different rank in your chart, but you need to click the &lt;img src=&quot;http://img.besteveralbums.com/img/bullet_go.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt; icon next to the box for it to work. After you click the icon, the album will move to the slot that you've chosen.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ah! That makes sense! Thanks.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=500533#500533</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Penguin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 18:17:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=500533#500533</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: First data box on Own Chart page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=500463#500463</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/27/2018 07:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi, the first box &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;does &lt;/span&gt;allow you to move the album to a different rank in your chart, but you need to click the &lt;img src=&quot;http://img.besteveralbums.com/img/bullet_go.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt; icon next to the box for it to work. After you click the icon, the album will move to the slot that you've chosen.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=500463#500463</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 02:18:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=500463#500463</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>First data box on Own Chart page</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=500433#500433</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=43915'&gt;Penguin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/26/2018 23:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi all,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm still new here so am still finding things a little unclear at times.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A question about adding to and editing my own chart. There are 3 data boxes. The second is for the artist and the third for the album, but what is the FIRST box for?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I had assumed when editing my chart, if I wanted to move an album up from, say 70 to 56, I could jus type 56 in that box and save the chart. But that doesn't actually seem to do anything so I am guessing the first data entry box is meant for something else?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks for your help!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=500433#500433</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Penguin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Jan 2018 18:52:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=500433#500433</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>