<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=506089#506089</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42502'&gt;PurpleHazel&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/08/2018 21:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          There are artists, mostly my favorites, I've listened to so much over a long time that they've gotten fairly played out. But I still listen to them, just not nearly as much. My tastes are diverse enough that I'll never exhaust an entire era.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=506089#506089</comments>
                            <dc:creator>PurpleHazel</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:24:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=506089#506089</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=506060#506060</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/08/2018 17:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I thought I had on a couple occasions, only to discover some lost treasure that had previously eluded me.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I doubt I will think I could close the book on an era ever again.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=506060#506060</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:46:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=506060#506060</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=506004#506004</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/08/2018 03:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;YoungPunk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've been advised to avoid the 90's&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Whoever told you that is a complete dolt.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=506004#506004</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 22:00:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=506004#506004</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505980#505980</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 21:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I need breaks sometimes so that artists from particular scenes donâ€™t blur together. If you binge on shoegaze, chances are you wonâ€™t remember half of what you listened to.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good point. You'll either start understanding the particulars or it'll just be molded injected plastic.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
But to declare any exploration finished? Itâ€™d have to be pretty unrewarding personally, like my ventures into country, motors and baseball.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;ðŸ¤£&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505980#505980</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:59:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505980#505980</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505978#505978</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 21:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;YoungPunk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I've been advised to avoid the 90's&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't do it! It's a trap!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;ðŸ¤£&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Idk - I think I get the concept. Do you really need 100 variations of something great? Like there's this less known band that sounds like this really well known band and there's a couple songs they do that are really killer... idk - I'm not sure I have the energy for that when you times that by the thousands.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So I say that, but the (insert stupid word here) in me wants to actually discover and compare. I think once I'm done at least doing some kind of dive into something and it doesn't interest me at all, well then that's when I'd stop going in that direction and start something new.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I guess I have that &quot;been there and got the T-Shirt&quot; problem. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean there's just too much music out there - it's either going to demotivate you because it is overwhelming or it is going to send you on a path of never ending music discovery (both of which have their pros and cons).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505978#505978</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:56:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505978#505978</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505976#505976</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44100'&gt;YoungPunk&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 21:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've been advised to avoid the 90's</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505976#505976</comments>
                            <dc:creator>YoungPunk</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:51:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505976#505976</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505930#505930</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 19:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm so unfocused and all over the place that I will never</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505930#505930</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:06:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505930#505930</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505928#505928</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 18:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I need breaks sometimes so that artists from particular scenes donâ€™t blur together. If you binge on shoegaze, chances are you wonâ€™t remember half of what you listened to. But to declare any exploration finished? Itâ€™d have to be pretty unrewarding personally, like my ventures into country, motors and baseball.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505928#505928</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:58:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505928#505928</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505927#505927</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 18:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I can't even get out of '91!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505927#505927</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:52:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505927#505927</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505920#505920</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 18:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No. I don't anticipate that ever happening. And I've been listening to music for a long, long time. There are always new things to discover...even in music I've heard hundreds of times.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Likewise.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's always something new, no matter how old.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505920#505920</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:29:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505920#505920</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505919#505919</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 18:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No. I don't anticipate that ever happening. And I've been listening to music for a long, long time. There are always new things to discover...even in music I've heard hundreds of times.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Absolutely true.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505919#505919</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:21:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505919#505919</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505876#505876</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 14:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          No. I don't anticipate that ever happening. And I've been listening to music for a long, long time. There are always new things to discover...even in music I've heard hundreds of times.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505876#505876</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 09:10:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505876#505876</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505872#505872</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41038'&gt;glynspsa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 13:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm kind of that way with Punk (Sex Pistols and harder stuff) but i never really liked it all that much to begin with.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505872#505872</comments>
                            <dc:creator>glynspsa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 08:00:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505872#505872</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Have you reached the point where you are done with an era?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505871#505871</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34872'&gt;rkm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/07/2018 12:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I donâ€™t mean that you never want to hear it again. I mean that you feel youâ€™ve exhausted a particular era, explored as much as you care to, have arrived at what you like, and have no interest in hearing anything else from that era.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505871#505871</comments>
                            <dc:creator>rkm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 7 Mar 2018 07:24:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=505871#505871</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>