<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524007#524007</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=639'&gt;Rhyner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2018 01:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;https://s8.postimg.cc/zdt1e3stv/tricera.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was thinking of this one:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_15304_4e2828558c73a.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=15304&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Down There by Avey Tare&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524007#524007</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhyner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 21:44:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524007#524007</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523915#523915</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2018 05:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tap wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;nothing leaps out about the first one, but that second one is that car seat headrest isn't it?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
here's one to keep it going&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://i.imgur.com/DJMjTJc.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Beach Boys?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT... I should have read further, oh well.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523915#523915</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Aug 2018 01:58:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523915#523915</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523449#523449</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=639'&gt;Rhyner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 22:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;baystateoftheart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Reminds me of this one:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_68143_54258e2d7efb9.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=68143&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Tomorrow's Modern Boxes by Thom Yorke&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good one, but not what I was thinking.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I suppose I'll give the answer to that first one.&lt;br /&gt;
Here's the inspiration again:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://preview.ibb.co/h9yg5p/tyc.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The album it reminds me of has a cover that might be considered disturbing, so click the link at your own risk:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=16548&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Unsane by Unsane&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523449#523449</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhyner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 18:02:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523449#523449</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523445#523445</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 20:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Rhyner wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You got it!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here's another.  I saw this folder at Shopko yesterday.  It's what made me finally start this thread after thinking about it for a while.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://s8.postimg.cc/zdt1e3stv/tricera.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Reminds me of this one:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_68143_54258e2d7efb9.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=68143&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Tomorrow's Modern Boxes by Thom Yorke&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523445#523445</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 16:23:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523445#523445</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523443#523443</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=639'&gt;Rhyner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 20:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You got it!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here's another.  I saw this folder at Shopko yesterday.  It's what made me finally start this thread after thinking about it for a while.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://s8.postimg.cc/zdt1e3stv/tricera.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523443#523443</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhyner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 16:11:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523443#523443</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523442#523442</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 20:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          ok ! this one : ))&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dc/Spiritualized_-_Lazer_Guided_Melodies.png/220px-Spiritualized_-_Lazer_Guided_Melodies.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523442#523442</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 16:03:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523442#523442</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523441#523441</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=639'&gt;Rhyner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 20:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Yann wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;this one ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/35/Spiritualized_-_Let_It_Come_Down.png/220px-Spiritualized_-_Let_It_Come_Down.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No, but you're very very warm.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523441#523441</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhyner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 16:00:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523441#523441</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523437#523437</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 19:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Rhyner wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Here's another one, where the album is quite a bit better known, I believe:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://image.ibb.co/eGA7vp/20180715_122423.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This is on display in my mom's living room.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
this one ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/35/Spiritualized_-_Let_It_Come_Down.png/220px-Spiritualized_-_Let_It_Come_Down.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523437#523437</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 15:24:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523437#523437</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523411#523411</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=639'&gt;Rhyner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 13:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Car Seat Headrest isn't what I was thinking, but that might actually be better.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As for yours:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_19_583ced972eccb.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=19&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Surf's Up by The Beach Boys&lt;/a&gt;?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523411#523411</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhyner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 09:11:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523411#523411</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523410#523410</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25454'&gt;Tap&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 13:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          nothing leaps out about the first one, but that second one is that car seat headrest isn't it?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
here's one to keep it going&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://i.imgur.com/DJMjTJc.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523410#523410</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tap</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 09:02:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523410#523410</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523409#523409</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=639'&gt;Rhyner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 12:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;craola wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;the big reveal will likely be an album cover i've at least seen before.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe... It's not, as far as I know, a very well known album.  For what it's worth, here on BEA it's well outside the top 10,000.  When I first saw the card I immediately knew it reminded me of something, but it wasn't until after hours of internet scouring that I figured out precisely what that something was.  Perhaps I should have started with something a bit easier to guess.  This one's just so weirdly perfect; I really wanted to share it with the world.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Your guesses are interesting, but none are correct, I'm sad to say.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here's another one, where the album is quite a bit better known, I believe:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://image.ibb.co/eGA7vp/20180715_122423.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This is on display in my mom's living room.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've only got a couple more up my sleeve.  Anyone else have any?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523409#523409</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhyner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 08:54:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523409#523409</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523388#523388</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 07:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          well, first of all, you are evil. mind games like this gnaw at my mind like rats on my toes in the sewertime days. i mean, the odds anyone figures out what the hell that photo reminds you of are slim at best, but here i am racking my brain, knowing that the big reveal will likely be an album cover i've at least seen before.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
theeeeen, due to the censorship, i skittered out to Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City and In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, but since you're the one screwballing me, i'm half to chnge that'p.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
so here's my best guesses: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
THE DRUMS | PORTAMENTO&lt;br /&gt;
LOS CAMPESINOS | WE ARE BEAUTIFUL, WE ARE DOOMED&lt;br /&gt;
PHOEBE BRIDGERS | STRANGERS IN THE ALPS&lt;br /&gt;
WEYES BLOOD | FRONT ROW SEAT TO EARTH&lt;br /&gt;
BRAND NEW | DAISY</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523388#523388</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Aug 2018 03:02:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523388#523388</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>What album cover does this remind you of?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523377#523377</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=639'&gt;Rhyner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/12/2018 01:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I presume you've experienced the phenomenon of having some innocuous thing you encounter suddenly and powerfully reminding you of some other, completely unrelated, thing.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
E.g.&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Hey, doesn't that person look just like celebrity so-and-so?&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;I always feel like at this part in this song, they should jump into the chorus of this other song.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Often, you're alone in this recognition, and bringing it up to others results only in blank looks, as no one else can see whatever similarity you think you've detected.  Well, here's a thread for that phenomenon as it relates to album covers!  Post an image of something that reminds you of an album cover, and everyone else can try to guess which album cover you're thinking of.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll start it off with this photo of a thank you card from my niece:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://preview.ibb.co/h9yg5p/tyc.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
(I didn't obtain permission to use her name or likeness, so I blurred them out.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What album cover does this remind you of?  I'll post the answer after giving some time for y'all to mull it over.  Meanwhile, post some of your own!  Take a picture of something that reminds you of an album cover, and see if we can guess what you're thinking of.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523377#523377</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhyner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Aug 2018 21:36:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=523377#523377</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>