<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525734#525734</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/04/2018 14:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kool Keith Sweat wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A bit after the fact, but there's an excellent duo from Ned Rothenberg and Hamid Drake titled Full Circle - Live in Lodz; recorded at CIĄGOTY I TĘSKNOTY which might be worth checking out next time you're there&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cheers! Will do, as I probs will go back as soon as next fall - and that's as much as I liked that Polish holiday.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525734#525734</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Sep 2018 10:03:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525734#525734</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525728#525728</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/04/2018 13:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A bit after the fact, but there's an excellent duo from Ned Rothenberg and Hamid Drake titled Full Circle - Live in Lodz; recorded at CIĄGOTY I TĘSKNOTY which might be worth checking out next time you're there</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525728#525728</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Sep 2018 09:02:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525728#525728</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525727#525727</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/04/2018 12:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          That was a great holiday. Found an Ewa Demarczyk original for 30 slotys, that's around 7/8 euros, happy with that... and with strolling the city and Lodz as well. Thanks for the recs (couldn't find them in Warsaw except for Myslovitz but then I was short on cash), will check them out one way or another anyway!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525727#525727</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 4 Sep 2018 08:34:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=525727#525727</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524252#524252</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/21/2018 05:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_79437_5538214fc1b31.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=79437&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Skalary Mieczyki Neonki by Myslovitz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I will ask my distant kinsman about the Poland-related questions.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524252#524252</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2018 01:17:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524252#524252</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524136#524136</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/20/2018 05:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for all the recs Hayden, that's just great!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah beetroot soup is very much a thing around here,  I'll make sure to try it ere I leave &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Today it's off to Łodz !  See you guys</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524136#524136</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 20 Aug 2018 01:32:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524136#524136</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524119#524119</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2018 23:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My favs from Poland (just in case you drop by a record store)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_4762_4e48e77c259eb.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=4762&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Astigmatic by Krzysztof Komeda&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13107_5a70d2d14b8d7.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=13107&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Treny by Jacaszek&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_79430_553910d4ed544.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=79430&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Księżyc by Księżyc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_60867_537a335309e26.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=60867&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Moloch by Merkabah&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_31147_50819c9c95a01.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=31147&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Śmierć W Miękkim Futerku by Niechęć&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_134277_5ad919210d1b8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=134277&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;One Eye Sees Red by Lonker See&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_78265_55125a83c1149.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=78265&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Seant by Andrzej Trzaskowski&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_126328_5a28ba78b5be3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=126328&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Zimpel/Ziołek by Wacław Zimpel &amp; Kuba Ziołek&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&amp; Ewa Demarczyk. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Poland's had a stellar past few years for music, you shouldn't have any trouble finding something good. Czeslaw Niemen's somewhat a legend over there apparently too. Oh, and soundtracks - the Polish know how to make a good soundtrack.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Never been to Warsaw, but if you're looking for a special dinner, while in Budapest I met the head chef of Brasserie Warszawska, and he whipped me up a pretty ace beet soup with dill. I'd give it a rec. Not sure if I can help you with bars though. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hope you have a great time  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524119#524119</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Aug 2018 19:35:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524119#524119</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524090#524090</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2018 19:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tilly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://dobbernationloves.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/img_9522.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://dobbernationloves.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/img_9522.jpg','imgpop','width=960,height=1280,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cheers, brother! Have a blast!  :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I  surely will,  man, cheers ! Some wonderful craft beers around here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524090#524090</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Aug 2018 15:07:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524090#524090</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524089#524089</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2018 19:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well, I can't help in the travel agent aspect, but here's a good album from a Polish artist.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_37476_512dc4b32d452.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=37476&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Glimmer by Jacaszek&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks !</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524089#524089</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Aug 2018 15:06:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524089#524089</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524065#524065</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2018 14:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://dobbernationloves.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/img_9522.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://dobbernationloves.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/img_9522.jpg','imgpop','width=960,height=1280,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cheers, brother! Have a blast!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524065#524065</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Aug 2018 10:29:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524065#524065</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524058#524058</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2018 14:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well, I can't help in the travel agent aspect, but here's a good album from a Polish artist.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_37476_512dc4b32d452.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=37476&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Glimmer by Jacaszek&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524058#524058</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Aug 2018 10:11:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524058#524058</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>A Polish holiday</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524033#524033</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2018 09:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi there !  I'll be adressing our Polish friends here first and foremost, but if anybody else knows Warsaw be free to help ! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm on a honeymoon-ish holiday in Warsaw right now, and I'd be very happy if anybody  (Gowi maybe ? ) could tip me for some :&lt;br /&gt;
- places to have a drink / night out to some good background music ; &lt;br /&gt;
- good record shops  (I've already stumbled upon à good one accidentally but still );&lt;br /&gt;
- good Polish music, recent or not, I already know Ewa Demarczyk,  Stara Rzeka  (couldn't find their record yet though) and Komeda &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
- anything else that's cool about Warsaw or Łodz and possibly Krakow  (bit of a stretch but we just might )&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dziękuję !</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524033#524033</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Aug 2018 05:13:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=524033#524033</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>