<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526647#526647</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2018 01:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The album Bleed American temporarily was renamed as well. &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_3748_5aec6f0a291fd.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=3748&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526647#526647</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Sep 2018 21:54:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526647#526647</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526564#526564</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2018 09:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Very interesting Chief!&lt;br /&gt;
The most interesting (and moving) link I know is Wilco’s Yankee Hotel Foxtrot; the album was due to be released on 9/11 but finally was released later in 2002; the album is believed to contain many forebodings to the things that took place on that day especially on tracks like Jesus,etc (“Tall Buildings Shake” and “Skyscrapers Scraping  toeter”) and obviously Ashes of American Flags; people also noticed that a Twin tower was present on the album cover even if this one was located on a completely different place (Chicago of course)&lt;br /&gt;
See also this article:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.prefixmag.com/features/songs-that-took-on-new-resonance-after-911/56226/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.prefixmag.com/features/songs-that-took-on-new-resonance-after-911/56226/&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526564#526564</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 12 Sep 2018 05:15:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526564#526564</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526507#526507</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/11/2018 20:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dihansse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Not yet there but hell I’m already at 997 now&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I just checked I'm over 1000 already. But I passed that milestone a while ago. Maybe for 2000.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526507#526507</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:43:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526507#526507</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526506#526506</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/11/2018 20:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Luigii wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well go and do that then. :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Not yet there but hell I’m already at 997 now</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526506#526506</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:40:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526506#526506</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526505#526505</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/11/2018 20:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dihansse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh shit I just noticed I’m at 995 (996 after this post) so I suppose I should think twice before making stupid suggestions &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well go and do that then. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526505#526505</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:32:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526505#526505</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526504#526504</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/11/2018 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dihansse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Write a thousand times: “this is my thousandth post” &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Oh shit I just noticed I’m at 995 (996 after this post) so I suppose I should think twice before making stupid suggestions </description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526504#526504</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:27:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526504#526504</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526501#526501</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35611'&gt;dihansse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/11/2018 20:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Write a thousand times: “this is my thousandth post” </description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526501#526501</comments>
                            <dc:creator>dihansse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:17:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526501#526501</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526444#526444</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/11/2018 05:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;PurpleHazel wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;For your 1000th post, you should input a list of the top 1000 albums on the BEA overall chart ranked in the order you like them.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or songs... but that isn't very beA. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Best piece of music for every year from the year 1018 until today. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or you could just post a picture of Barney the Dinosaur.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526444#526444</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Sep 2018 01:59:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526444#526444</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526423#526423</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42502'&gt;PurpleHazel&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/11/2018 01:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          For your 1000th post, you should input a list of the top 1000 albums on the BEA overall chart ranked in the order you like them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526423#526423</comments>
                            <dc:creator>PurpleHazel</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 21:38:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526423#526423</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526422#526422</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/11/2018 01:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Throw a party for everybody!!!   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That would be fun!!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hell yeah.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526422#526422</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 21:17:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526422#526422</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526420#526420</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/11/2018 01:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Throw a party for everybody!!!   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That would be fun!!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526420#526420</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 21:14:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526420#526420</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526400#526400</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/10/2018 21:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          don't change a good habit: 1,81 post a day</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526400#526400</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 17:12:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526400#526400</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>My Next Post is Number 1,000. What Should I Do?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526396#526396</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/10/2018 20:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just noticed I'm at 998 (999 after this silly post).  Taking any and all suggestions.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;(I know this isn't a music post, but let me have a laugh.)&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Party&quot;&gt;🥳&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526396#526396</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:55:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=526396#526396</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>