<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535593#535593</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 17:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Villain wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Its not exactly considered among the best but the Christmas movie I've watched annually since its release was The Night Before with Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Anthony Mackie. Its mostly a raunchy comedy, which is often the stuff I like, but its got some heart too.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree 100%. It's on my list above. And someone else said they love it too. It's great.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535593#535593</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:49:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535593#535593</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535590#535590</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=46428'&gt;Villain&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 17:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Its not exactly considered among the best but the Christmas movie I've watched annually since its release was The Night Before with Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Anthony Mackie. Its mostly a raunchy comedy, which is often the stuff I like, but its got some heart too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535590#535590</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Villain</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:44:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535590#535590</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535554#535554</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 06:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;LMAO. I didn't know what the hell that was and then I saw that it said it was from Silent Night Deadly Night part 2. I never saw part 2. But now I gotta.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The lead guy might be one of the worst actors ever. Make sure to watch his eyebrows. They're crazy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535554#535554</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2018 01:18:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535554#535554</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535553#535553</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 06:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/i7gIpuIVE3k?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
LMAO. I didn't know what the hell that was and then I saw that it said it was from Silent Night Deadly Night part 2. I never saw part 2. But now I gotta.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535553#535553</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2018 01:07:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535553#535553</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535549#535549</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 05:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/i7gIpuIVE3k?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535549#535549</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2018 00:51:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535549#535549</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535545#535545</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 05:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;badseed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't know if I've mentioned it before, and I know it's on your list, but The Night Before had me laughing my ass off harder than any movie in recent memory. Given, I've got &quot;experience&quot; that made it extremely relatable, but yeah. Good shit. Had me crying.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, I thought night before was one of the funniest Christmas ones since Christmas Vacation. Not as funny as Ralphy though. That's my favorite one. A Christmas Story.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535545#535545</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2018 00:30:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535545#535545</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535544#535544</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 05:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;PurpleHazel wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Gene Kelly supposedly plays a psychopath! Let us know how it is.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It wasn't very good. The way it looks is pretty good but you never really get into the story. And it has nothing to do with Christmas whatsoever. There's not one single scene that has anything to do with Christmas other than a guy mentions that he's going to go home for Christmas, but then he never does go home. The only interested it had is that I used to live in New Orleans for a minute so I really appreciated some of the locations in it. I always enjoy when movies are made at real locations that I've actually been to. I just always like that. There's a really long scene inside St Louis Cathedral that goes on and on forever but nothing ever happens. You keep expecting an important plot point is going to happen there but it never does. You think for sure that a murder is going to happen there a gunfight is going to break out or something but it never does. The scene just ends and they leave the church. I think maybe they just liked the way it looked so they just kept filming and filming even though nothing happens there. The same thing happens at a couple other places. And Gene Kelly doesn't get to be very psychopath-y until the last minute or two of the movie. Deanna Durbin sings 2 songs in a brothel though. So that was kind of noir-y, I guess.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535544#535544</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2018 00:25:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535544#535544</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535542#535542</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42502'&gt;PurpleHazel&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 03:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bobbyb5 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I found Christmas Holiday on YouTube and I'm about to watch it now. Never heard of it before. The actors in it don't seem like  very noir-y actors. People like Deanna Durbin and Gene Kelly, old musical comedy Stars. I bet it's going to be cool though.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Gene Kelly supposedly plays a psychopath! Let us know how it is.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535542#535542</comments>
                            <dc:creator>PurpleHazel</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 22:45:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535542#535542</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535541#535541</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 03:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;PurpleHazel wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Remember the Night&lt;br /&gt;
A Christmas Carol (Alistair Sim)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's actually a film noir called Christmas Holiday, directed by Robert Siodmak (Criss Cross, The Killers, Phantom Lady, The Dark Mirror etc.), but I haven't seen it yet.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I found Christmas Holiday on YouTube and I'm about to watch it now. Never heard of it before. The actors in it don't seem like  very noir-y actors. People like Deanna Durbin and Gene Kelly, old musical comedy Stars. I bet it's going to be cool though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535541#535541</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 22:23:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535541#535541</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535540#535540</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33508'&gt;badseed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 03:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't know if I've mentioned it before, and I know it's on your list, but The Night Before had me laughing my ass off harder than any movie in recent memory. Given, I've got &quot;experience&quot; that made it extremely relatable, but yeah. Good shit. Had me crying.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535540#535540</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badseed</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 22:23:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535540#535540</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535532#535532</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42502'&gt;PurpleHazel&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 00:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Remember the Night&lt;br /&gt;
A Christmas Carol (Alistair Sim)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's actually a film noir called Christmas Holiday, directed by Robert Siodmak (Criss Cross, The Killers, Phantom Lady, The Dark Mirror etc.), but I haven't seen it yet.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535532#535532</comments>
                            <dc:creator>PurpleHazel</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 19:55:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535532#535532</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535529#535529</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/10/2018 00:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Good list man. I watch the Scrooge ones. My favourite is the Alistair Sim one although the Muppets one is great. And you can't beat a Santa Slasher like Christmas Evil or Silent Night Deadly Night (punish!!!).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like watching Gremlins every year too. And Home Alone 1 and 2.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One I got to like recently is a film called The Christmas Candle.  It's got Susan Boyle in it. It's really good.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And any Christmas film with James Stewart is worth my while watching.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535529#535529</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 19:15:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535529#535529</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535508#535508</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25761'&gt;JOSweetHeart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2018 21:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I love Ernest Saves Christmas.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
God bless you always!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Holly</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535508#535508</comments>
                            <dc:creator>JOSweetHeart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 16:14:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535508#535508</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535506#535506</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2018 21:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;badseed wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Good list. I'd add a few more of the classic cartoons like The Year Without a Santa Claus, Frosty the Snowman, and the Little Drummer Boy.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know how I forgot Frosty. I'll have to add that. And Year Without Santa. I don't remember if I've ever seen Drummer Boy. Some of the television special ones they didn't have so I couldn't put them. Like the older version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Pee Wee's Christmas Special. But they had most of the good ones like Grinch and Rudolph.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535506#535506</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 16:10:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535506#535506</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535497#535497</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33508'&gt;badseed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2018 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Good list. I'd add a few more of the classic cartoons like The Year Without a Santa Claus, Frosty the Snowman, and the Little Drummer Boy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535497#535497</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badseed</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 15:27:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535497#535497</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535496#535496</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2018 20:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Citizen Kane  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535496#535496</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 15:25:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535496#535496</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535485#535485</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2018 18:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The original Die Hard.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535485#535485</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 13:47:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535485#535485</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>What are the best Christmas movies?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535473#535473</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40052'&gt;bobbyb5&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/09/2018 16:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What do you think are the best Christmas movies? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think these are the best ones :&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://letterboxd.com/writer70/list/christmas-movies/detail/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://letterboxd.com/writer70/list/christmas-movies/detail/&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535473#535473</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bobbyb5</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Dec 2018 11:39:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=535473#535473</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>