<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Filter Wishlist</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=545499#545499</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/12/2019 17:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          there are things that i can do to utilize it like going to the overall for 1977 and clicking that &quot;X albums are in your wishlist&quot; link.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i tried messing with the url today, and doing something like this: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...php?m=v&amp;l=u&amp;o=a&amp;t=w&amp;oid=26833&amp;tc=f&amp;orderby=&amp;sortdir=&amp;f=Year&amp;fv=2010&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
for a good moment, i thought i'd dunnit! this notice appears on top: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;This list is currently filtered to only show albums from 2010. (Remove this filter).&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and the top albums were from 2010, but i just added those albums. i tried a different filter (2013), and it turns out, my brilliant urling was all a facade.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=545499#545499</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:40:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=545499#545499</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Filter Wishlist</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=511343#511343</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/19/2018 06:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          this is currently under development as part of the site redesign...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=511343#511343</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Apr 2018 02:41:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=511343#511343</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Filter Wishlist</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=511320#511320</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24440'&gt;brun027&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/19/2018 02:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hello, would it be possible to add a filtering feature for the wish list like there is on 'ratings', 'listened' etc? I think I might consult the wish list more often if it was more organized. For exemple, I was looking for new listens for the year 1981, it would be cool to see which ones I've wishlisted from that year. The thing is I've wishlisted so many albums here over the years and there are so many pages to scroll it's hard to put some sense into it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=511320#511320</comments>
                            <dc:creator>brun027</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 Apr 2018 22:00:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=511320#511320</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>