<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Yearly breakdowns in custom charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566647#566647</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2019 10:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just working my through some back-end issues and can then start working through some more of the backlog (I'll try and squeeze this in when I can and has been logged).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566647#566647</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2019 05:47:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566647#566647</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Yearly breakdowns in custom charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566539#566539</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42768'&gt;ForegroundNoise&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/08/2019 12:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yes, this could added. Another option would be for BEA to auto-detect whether albums are within one decade/year etc and render appropriate composition (this shouldn't be too hard either).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Brilliant! Both sound like they would get the job done - any idea when this change could be implemented?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566539#566539</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ForegroundNoise</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Nov 2019 07:02:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566539#566539</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Yearly breakdowns in custom charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566536#566536</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/08/2019 11:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ForegroundNoise wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Just something I noticed would be a nice feature that (hopefully!) shouldn't be too difficult to integrate. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes people make custom charts that focus on a particular decade (or even year). I was wondering how easily a feature could be added in which you could choose the year/decade breakdown that appears on the bottom right so it better suits the chart. For example, if I had a custom chart that was 'The Best Ambient Albums of the 90s', I could change the decade breakdown on the bottom right so it instead showed how many albums appeared from 1990, 1991 etc.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Let me know how possible this would be.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
FN xx&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yes, this could added. Another option would be for BEA to auto-detect whether albums are within one decade/year etc and render appropriate composition (this shouldn't be too hard either).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566536#566536</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 8 Nov 2019 06:23:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566536#566536</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Yearly breakdowns in custom charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566422#566422</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42768'&gt;ForegroundNoise&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/07/2019 12:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just something I noticed would be a nice feature that (hopefully!) shouldn't be too difficult to integrate. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes people make custom charts that focus on a particular decade (or even year). I was wondering how easily a feature could be added in which you could choose the year/decade breakdown that appears on the bottom right so it better suits the chart. For example, if I had a custom chart that was 'The Best Ambient Albums of the 90s', I could change the decade breakdown on the bottom right so it instead showed how many albums appeared from 1990, 1991 etc.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Let me know how possible this would be.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
FN xx</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566422#566422</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ForegroundNoise</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 7 Nov 2019 07:34:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=566422#566422</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>