<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=571168#571168</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/04/2020 10:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for reporting. I'll get this fixed ASAP.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: Now fixed.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Closing this thread as easier to track issues with one issue per thread.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=571168#571168</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 4 Jan 2020 05:48:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=571168#571168</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=571083#571083</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=36202'&gt;RasmV&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/03/2020 14:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The &quot;Top ranked artists&quot; page has a bug when &quot;Show child acts&quot; is ticked. Seems to only happen with that one ticked and only on every other page (2, 4, 6 etc)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.imgur.com/gkLlx1U.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.imgur.com/gkLlx1U.png','imgpop','width=1706,height=1470,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=571083#571083</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RasmV</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 3 Jan 2020 09:14:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=571083#571083</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570607#570607</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/27/2019 17:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks, now fixed (unrelated, but additional font sizes now added per your previous post).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570607#570607</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Dec 2019 12:49:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570607#570607</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570598#570598</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/27/2019 16:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;Latest from the forums&quot; seems to be broken at the moment.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570598#570598</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Dec 2019 11:29:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570598#570598</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570115#570115</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2019 17:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          No real reason these can't be added as well &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;but font size 7 is pretty unreadable already!&lt;/span&gt;. I'll add to list but really working hard on getting login issue fixed at moment.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570115#570115</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2019 12:34:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570115#570115</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570111#570111</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/19/2019 17:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The BBCode font sizes previously directly translated to pixel sizes, but these don't render consistently between HD and non-HD displays (text can be too small to read on HD displays using pixel sizing), so BEA moved away from using these a while ago and now uses ems instead (most people wouldn't notice a difference if fonts were sized from the pick-list, but hadn't realised other sizes were being used). It's definitely possible for BEA to add support for the missing sizes in between the existing upper and lower limit so that people can uses sizes from outside of the pick list and I'll gladly do this over the next few days.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: This is now fixed (you can now use font sizes from outside of the list - any font size between 7 and 24)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Any reason why we can no longer use font sizes below 7? It would be good to have that feature back, as it has been historically part of forum humor.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570111#570111</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2019 12:30:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=570111#570111</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568714#568714</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/02/2019 14:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The BBCode font sizes previously directly translated to pixel sizes, but these don't render consistently between HD and non-HD displays (text can be too small to read on HD displays using pixel sizing), so BEA moved away from using these a while ago and now uses ems instead (most people wouldn't notice a difference if fonts were sized from the pick-list, but hadn't realised other sizes were being used). It's definitely possible for BEA to add support for the missing sizes in between the existing upper and lower limit so that people can uses sizes from outside of the pick list and I'll gladly do this over the next few days.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: This is now fixed (you can now use font sizes from outside of the list - any font size between 7 and 24)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568714#568714</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 Dec 2019 09:23:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568714#568714</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568707#568707</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42502'&gt;PurpleHazel&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/02/2019 12:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A minor issue, but I used to be able to customize the font size by changing the number, for example: changing [size=18] to [size=16], but now for some reason, I can only change the font size to the presets like Large [size=18] and Small [size=9]. Customizing the font sizes for poll results, lists and other posts with a lot of information can make them easier to read and more pleasing to the eye. Surprised because I thought font size was basic html.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568707#568707</comments>
                            <dc:creator>PurpleHazel</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 2 Dec 2019 07:40:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=568707#568707</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561943#561943</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/27/2019 09:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks for reporting. I'll get this fixed (artefact from previous layout).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561943#561943</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 27 Sep 2019 05:12:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561943#561943</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561906#561906</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/26/2019 23:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is minor, but when you insert a BEA link to an album it says &quot;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&quot; even when it's already at the max size and the image that's generated by clicking is no bigger.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561906#561906</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Sep 2019 19:59:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561906#561906</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561279#561279</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=46231'&gt;guzguzgarbit&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2019 18:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hi, sorry for the issue. I'm trying to reproduce the problem but having difficulty. Which device/OS are you using?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hi, I can somehow reproduce the issue on chrome/windows 10. If I zoom to 500% and then back to 100%, there is an ad covering the search engine.&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe this can help you reproduce the issue...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561279#561279</comments>
                            <dc:creator>guzguzgarbit</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:17:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561279#561279</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561252#561252</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2019 09:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;martintho wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;hi I'm back. The ad now blocks the search engine for me  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; . found my ways around it most times but the amazon ad totally blocks it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Hi, sorry for the issue. I'm trying to reproduce the problem but having difficulty. Which device/OS are you using?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561252#561252</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Sep 2019 05:17:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561252#561252</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561251#561251</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2019 09:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;guzguzgarbit wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Another bug...&lt;br /&gt;
The goto page feature at the bottom of a chart doesn't work for me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For example, if I use goto to go to the page 3 of my chart, it sends me here:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?page=3&amp;c=49162&amp;cbid=0&amp;f=&amp;fv=&amp;orderby=Rank&amp;sortdir=asc&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart...ortdir=asc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Rather than sending me here:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=49162&amp;cbid=0&amp;f=&amp;fv=&amp;orderby=Rank&amp;sortdir=asc&amp;page=3&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart...amp;page=3&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hi, thanks for reporting and apologies for the problem. This has now been fixed.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561251#561251</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Sep 2019 05:15:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561251#561251</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561239#561239</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19698'&gt;martintho&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/19/2019 06:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          hi I'm back. The ad now blocks the search engine for me  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt; . found my ways around it most times but the amazon ad totally blocks it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561239#561239</comments>
                            <dc:creator>martintho</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Sep 2019 02:19:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561239#561239</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561213#561213</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=46231'&gt;guzguzgarbit&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/18/2019 18:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Another bug...&lt;br /&gt;
The goto page feature at the bottom of a chart doesn't work for me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For example, if I use goto to go to the page 3 of my chart, it sends me here:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?page=3&amp;c=49162&amp;cbid=0&amp;f=&amp;fv=&amp;orderby=Rank&amp;sortdir=asc&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart...ortdir=asc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Rather than sending me here:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=49162&amp;cbid=0&amp;f=&amp;fv=&amp;orderby=Rank&amp;sortdir=asc&amp;page=3&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart...amp;page=3&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561213#561213</comments>
                            <dc:creator>guzguzgarbit</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 Sep 2019 14:11:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561213#561213</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561210#561210</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/18/2019 17:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;50041 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Not a bug per se, but it would be really useful if the CSV download file split the first field into two.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
At the moment it has a field called Title which in fact is populated by the album title and the artist e.g. '0898 by The Beautiful South'. It would be useful if this was split into two.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks for feedback. This has been noted and added to the list.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561210#561210</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:43:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561210#561210</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561188#561188</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=47996'&gt;50041&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/18/2019 11:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not a bug per se, but it would be really useful if the CSV download file split the first field into two.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
At the moment it has a field called Title which in fact is populated by the album title and the artist e.g. '0898 by The Beautiful South'. It would be useful if this was split into two.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561188#561188</comments>
                            <dc:creator>50041</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 Sep 2019 07:41:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561188#561188</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: one more</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561117#561117</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2019 09:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;martintho wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;First I'd like to congratulate everybody with the new update. Exciting times. And also urge everybody be patient about; myself included. Second I'd like to report - not a bug but a minor issue for me personally - that I miss the searchforalbumsarists&amp;charts-opportunity when I'm on my preferred halfpage-sized modus on my safari mac. Now I need to fullsize BEA everytime I search - poor me buhu - everytime I wanna search (which is very often I have discovered lately) something. Thanks.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Hi, thanks for your feedback. Good point about the search bar. Agree, this should be made always visible on mobile without having to expand the navigation (this will be done this week).  Thanks for everybody's patience while kinks are being ironed out. Hopefully, getting there gradually...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561117#561117</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Sep 2019 05:29:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561117#561117</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Some bugs.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561090#561090</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/17/2019 02:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RoundTheBend wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Just kidding, keep up the good work! Good suggestions are good. Also I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, but sometimes I can't copy and paste into this text field or the insert BEA link... seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. It eventually works itself out (I type it, or 7th try is a charm). Android OS. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good luck with all the updates and changes. Exciting to see lots of planning and hard work pay off.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: Also I read somewhere about emojis - I'm cool with what we have, but one thing that is annoying is that if there's legit a need to write an &quot;8&quot; and a &quot;)&quot; next to each other, it is the emoji for  8), I like that emoji, but if I have a parenthetical statement that ends with an 8... I have to add a space.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks, I'll check into the copy/paste issue. In regards to smilies, there's a somewhat obscure checkbox when you make a post to 'disable smilies in this post' (this way you can be certain that none of your text gets converted into a smilie).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Doh, just noticed that - thanks! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561090#561090</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:09:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561090#561090</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>one more</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561079#561079</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19698'&gt;martintho&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/16/2019 23:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          First I'd like to congratulate everybody with the new update. Exciting times. And also urge everybody be patient about; myself included. Second I'd like to report - not a bug but a minor issue for me personally - that I miss the searchforalbumsarists&amp;charts-opportunity when I'm on my preferred halfpage-sized modus on my safari mac. Now I need to fullsize BEA everytime I search - poor me buhu - everytime I wanna search (which is very often I have discovered lately) something. Thanks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561079#561079</comments>
                            <dc:creator>martintho</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:04:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561079#561079</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>