<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Decades User Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57863#57863</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2011 08:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          All sound good ideas.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the best way to achieve this would be to allow you to drill down on any of the items in the chart composition (e.g. view albums in a chart matching a particular decade/country/band). I'll add to the list, and it'll be added to the site.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57863#57863</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 30 Sep 2011 04:28:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57863#57863</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Decades User Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57818#57818</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2011 01:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Perhaps in addition to a decade button there could also be a Band button that would show you the albums by one of the top 7 bands on that particular chart.  Right now the hyperlinks take you to the overall decade chart and complete band details.  This would be a nice feature for country too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57818#57818</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:58:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57818#57818</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Decades User Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57816#57816</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2011 00:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Agreed. It'd be much easier to post you 'best of w/e' this way.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I also thought about making an entire new '100 best of (genre)' but that might be too much work  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;ðŸ¤£&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57816#57816</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:25:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57816#57816</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Decades User Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57811#57811</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19266'&gt;revolver94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2011 23:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think one good option for user charts would be to have an option that lets you look at albums only from one decade (in an individual chart). You could click a button for, say, the 90's, and then it would take all of the 90's charts in that album and display them as the user ranked them, just without the other decades. I think this would be an interesting feature to add.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I know that sometimes, when a chart has only 1-2 albums from a certain decade, I try to find that album within the chart, and it can often be tedious (maybe this is just me, haha). Regardless, I think this would be really cool.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Keep up the good work!    &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57811#57811</comments>
                            <dc:creator>revolver94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:50:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57811#57811</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>