<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579301#579301</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2020 04:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          And that'll be curtains.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks to everyone who participated  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; Turnout was actually quite good!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
List will be up tomorrow.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Also, Rocky, I updated yours)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579301#579301</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:50:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579301#579301</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579296#579296</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30183'&gt;CA Dreamin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2020 03:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Farewell 2019 Movie List&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Knives Out&lt;br /&gt;
2. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood&lt;br /&gt;
3. Parasite&lt;br /&gt;
4. Pain and Glory&lt;br /&gt;
5. Burning&lt;br /&gt;
6. The Art of Self-Defense&lt;br /&gt;
7. Portrait of a Lady on Fire&lt;br /&gt;
8. Uncut Gems&lt;br /&gt;
9. Honeyland&lt;br /&gt;
10. Klaus&lt;br /&gt;
11. Joker&lt;br /&gt;
12. Atlantics&lt;br /&gt;
13. Marriage Story&lt;br /&gt;
14. The Gentlemen&lt;br /&gt;
15. Motherless Brooklyn&lt;br /&gt;
16. Dark Waters&lt;br /&gt;
17. The Irishman&lt;br /&gt;
18. Birds of Passage&lt;br /&gt;
19. Us&lt;br /&gt;
20. I Lost My Body&lt;br /&gt;
21. The Lighthouse&lt;br /&gt;
22. The Last Black Man in San Francisco&lt;br /&gt;
23. Ad Astra&lt;br /&gt;
24. Yesterday&lt;br /&gt;
25. Ford v Ferrari&lt;br /&gt;
26. For Sama&lt;br /&gt;
27. The Biggest Little Farm&lt;br /&gt;
28. Toy Story 4&lt;br /&gt;
29. High Life&lt;br /&gt;
30. Spider-Man: Far From Home&lt;br /&gt;
31. The Report&lt;br /&gt;
32. Jojo Rabbit&lt;br /&gt;
33. Richard Jewell&lt;br /&gt;
34. The Farewell&lt;br /&gt;
35. Under the Silver Lake&lt;br /&gt;
36. Long Day's Journey Into Night&lt;br /&gt;
37. Zombieland 2: Double Tap&lt;br /&gt;
38. Long Shot&lt;br /&gt;
39. A Hidden Life&lt;br /&gt;
40. The Dead Don't Die&lt;br /&gt;
41. Honey Boy&lt;br /&gt;
42. Booksmart&lt;br /&gt;
43. Velvet Buzzsaw&lt;br /&gt;
44. Climax&lt;br /&gt;
45. The Peanut Butter Falcon&lt;br /&gt;
46. Shazam&lt;br /&gt;
47. Captain Marvel&lt;br /&gt;
48. The Two Popes&lt;br /&gt;
49. Jumanji: The Next Level&lt;br /&gt;
50. John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Antonio Banderas, Pain and Glory&lt;br /&gt;
Brad Pitt, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood&lt;br /&gt;
Wilem Dafoe, The Lighthouse&lt;br /&gt;
Joaquin Phoenix, Joker&lt;br /&gt;
Alessandro Nivola, The Art of Self-Defense&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lupita Nyong'o, Us&lt;br /&gt;
Thomasin McKenzie, Jojo Rabbit&lt;br /&gt;
Scarlett Johannson, Marriage Story&lt;br /&gt;
Ana de Armas, Knives Out&lt;br /&gt;
Zhao Shuzhen, The Farewell</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579296#579296</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CA Dreamin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 23:47:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579296#579296</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579291#579291</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=639'&gt;Rhyner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2020 02:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. Portrait de la jeune fille en feu (Portrait of a Lady on Fire)&lt;br /&gt;
2. Parasite&lt;br /&gt;
3. Uncut Gems&lt;br /&gt;
4. 1917&lt;br /&gt;
5. El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie&lt;br /&gt;
6. Jojo Rabbit&lt;br /&gt;
7. Knives Out&lt;br /&gt;
8. Dolemite Is My Name&lt;br /&gt;
9. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood&lt;br /&gt;
10. Deadwood: The Movie&lt;br /&gt;
11. Toy Story 4&lt;br /&gt;
12. Velvet Buzzsaw&lt;br /&gt;
13. Steven Universe: The Movie&lt;br /&gt;
14. Marriage Story&lt;br /&gt;
15. Ford v Ferrari&lt;br /&gt;
16. The Irishman&lt;br /&gt;
17. Blinded by the Light&lt;br /&gt;
18. The Report&lt;br /&gt;
19. Joker&lt;br /&gt;
20. Rocketman&lt;br /&gt;
21. Spider-Man: Far from Home&lt;br /&gt;
22. Bacurau&lt;br /&gt;
23. John Mulaney &amp; the Sack Lunch Bunch&lt;br /&gt;
24. Klaus&lt;br /&gt;
25. Between Two Ferns: The Movie&lt;br /&gt;
26. Little Women&lt;br /&gt;
27. Shazam!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I didn't see nearly as many 2019 films as I'd've liked to.  Same as everyone else, it seems.  But here's every one that I thought was worth seeing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579291#579291</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Rhyner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 22:28:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579291#579291</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579279#579279</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=47594'&gt;Jameth&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2020 23:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          1. Marriage Story&lt;br /&gt;
2. The Irishman&lt;br /&gt;
3. The Aeronauts&lt;br /&gt;
4. Toy Story 4&lt;br /&gt;
5. El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie&lt;br /&gt;
6. Captain Marvel&lt;br /&gt;
7. The Laundromat&lt;br /&gt;
8. The Highwaymen&lt;br /&gt;
9. Avengers: Endgame&lt;br /&gt;
10. Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker&lt;br /&gt;
11. Between Two Ferns: The Movie&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The first two are probably the only two I'd call good, but only sort of. They were enjoyable, but had problems. The rest are throwaways, some of which I was duped into seeing. So, this certainly isn't a list of exciting movies. I wanted to squeeze in some others before the deadline, but I ran out of time and/or I'm not gonna pay $6 to rent a movie.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579279#579279</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jameth</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 19:02:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579279#579279</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579264#579264</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2020 20:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;pa wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1 - Sorry We Missed You&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Very happy to see this as someone's #1. Hoping everyone gets around to it eventually. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's a masterpiece, our shitty western society condensed in a movie.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought it'd be much a bigger film than it ended up being. I didn't even spot it on too many publication's year end lists. If anything, it's just as relevant as Parasite. Maybe even more so now. It's not for everyone, but it's still a knife of a film.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And tallied the acting list, no worries there. I still think our #1 for the actress list will surprise a lot of people. And, as of right now anyway, the film that's appeared on the most lists might surprise people too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579264#579264</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:53:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579264#579264</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579262#579262</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2020 20:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1 - Sorry We Missed You&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Very happy to see this as someone's #1. Hoping everyone gets around to it eventually. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's a masterpiece, our shitty western society condensed in a movie.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579262#579262</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:35:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579262#579262</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579261#579261</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2020 20:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Will note, I might not accept Columbus. I know I said I'd be lenient, but it had a wide release in 2017, and I have a feeling people might complain if I let that slip through. I think I even had a few people submit it on their 2017 lists.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh man sorry, I actually added it by mistake, it was supposed to go on my 2017 list  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
It was on my imdb list and I didn't check the year of release when I was posting on bea.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579261#579261</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:33:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579261#579261</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579260#579260</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2020 20:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Female performances&lt;br /&gt;
1 -  Scarlett Johansson (Marriage Story)&lt;br /&gt;
2 - Florence Pugh (Midsommar)&lt;br /&gt;
3 - Keira Knightley (Official Secrets)&lt;br /&gt;
4 - Samara Weaving (Ready or Not)&lt;br /&gt;
5 - Dakota Johnson (The Peanut Butter Falcon)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Male performances&lt;br /&gt;
1 - Kris Hitchen (Sorry We Missed You)&lt;br /&gt;
2 - Adam Driver (Marriage Story)&lt;br /&gt;
3 - Antonio Banderas (Dolor y Gloria)&lt;br /&gt;
4 - Brad Pitt (Once Upon a Time...)&lt;br /&gt;
5 - Shia LaBeouf (The Peanut Butter Falcon)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579260#579260</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:26:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579260#579260</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579259#579259</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2020 20:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;pa wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1 - Sorry We Missed You&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Very happy to see this as someone's #1. Hoping everyone gets around to it eventually. I think it should've secured Loach best director at Cannes, but oh well.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And thanks Pa, will tally in one sec  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; Will note, I might not accept Columbus. I know I said I'd be lenient, but it had a wide release in 2017, and I have a feeling people might complain if I let that slip through. I think I even had a few people submit it on their 2017 lists.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579259#579259</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:22:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579259#579259</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579255#579255</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28658'&gt;pa&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2020 20:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hi there guys! &lt;br /&gt;
My list, this year is very short. I was in quarantine without internet and I couldn't watch all the movies on my watchlist. I guess I'll find nice recs from our final one &lt;3&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1 - Sorry We Missed You&lt;br /&gt;
2 - Marriage Story&lt;br /&gt;
3 - Dolor y Gloria &lt;br /&gt;
4 - Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood&lt;br /&gt;
5 - The Peanut Butter Falcon&lt;br /&gt;
6 - Columbus&lt;br /&gt;
7 - Captain Marvel&lt;br /&gt;
8 - Midsommar&lt;br /&gt;
9 - Us&lt;br /&gt;
10 - Official Secrets&lt;br /&gt;
11 - Booksmart&lt;br /&gt;
12 - Hustlers&lt;br /&gt;
13 - Zombieland: Double Tap &lt;br /&gt;
14 - Ready or Not &lt;br /&gt;
15 - Alita: Battle Angel&lt;br /&gt;
16 - John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum&lt;br /&gt;
17 - Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan&lt;br /&gt;
18 - A Rainy Day in New York&lt;br /&gt;
19 - Red Devil &lt;br /&gt;
20 - Le Chant Du Loup&lt;br /&gt;
21 - Yesterday  &lt;br /&gt;
22 - Where We Disappear&lt;br /&gt;
23 - Dirty God&lt;br /&gt;
24 - The Highwaymen&lt;br /&gt;
25 - Mermaid Down</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579255#579255</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pa</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:02:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579255#579255</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579219#579219</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2020 13:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks PurpleHazel and CryingGameDahlin, will tally  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I know there's a few more last minute lists coming in today. Looking forward to how the final results turns out.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You guys got like... 15 hours or so.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
List will be posted tomorrow.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: No spoilers, but I will say it currently looks like Cats won't make the cut.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579219#579219</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 09:49:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579219#579219</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579210#579210</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2020 11:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah I didn't get a chance to catch as much as I would've liked, so here's a pretty loose list consistienty of pretty much anything I found at least entertaining-enough this year&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Irishman&lt;br /&gt;
Genese&lt;br /&gt;
The Souvenir&lt;br /&gt;
The Cave&lt;br /&gt;
Parasite&lt;br /&gt;
Diane&lt;br /&gt;
In Fabric			&lt;br /&gt;
Pain and Glory&lt;br /&gt;
Portrait of a Lady on Fire&lt;br /&gt;
Transit		&lt;br /&gt;
The Ground Beneath my Feet&lt;br /&gt;
Birds of Passage&lt;br /&gt;
Long Day's Journey Into Night					&lt;br /&gt;
The Last Black Man in San Francisco&lt;br /&gt;
The Lighthouse						&lt;br /&gt;
Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood&lt;br /&gt;
System Crasher&lt;br /&gt;
Little Women&lt;br /&gt;
Marriage Story				&lt;br /&gt;
Uncut Gems			&lt;br /&gt;
Mickey and the Bear&lt;br /&gt;
Luce								&lt;br /&gt;
The Farewell&lt;br /&gt;
Honey Boy&lt;br /&gt;
Wild Rose	&lt;br /&gt;
Godzilla; King of the Monsters&lt;br /&gt;
The Art of Self Defense&lt;br /&gt;
High Life&lt;br /&gt;
Ready or Not							&lt;br /&gt;
Fighting With My Family</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579210#579210</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 07:50:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579210#579210</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579205#579205</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42502'&gt;PurpleHazel&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/28/2020 10:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          List:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1.	Marriage Story&lt;br /&gt;
2.	The Irishman&lt;br /&gt;
3.	Parasite&lt;br /&gt;
4.	Uncut Gems&lt;br /&gt;
5.	Knives Out &lt;br /&gt;
6.	Portrait of a Lady on Fire&lt;br /&gt;
7.	For Sama&lt;br /&gt;
8.	Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood&lt;br /&gt;
9.	The Lighthouse&lt;br /&gt;
10.	The Souvenir&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
11.	Pain and Glory&lt;br /&gt;
12.	Long Day’s Journey into Night&lt;br /&gt;
13.	The Farewell&lt;br /&gt;
14.	Transit&lt;br /&gt;
15.	Atlantics&lt;br /&gt;
16.	Little Women&lt;br /&gt;
17.	Under the Silver Lake&lt;br /&gt;
18.	Honeyland &lt;br /&gt;
19.	American Factory&lt;br /&gt;
20.	Joker&lt;br /&gt;
21.	Diane&lt;br /&gt;
22.	The Last Black Man in San Francisco&lt;br /&gt;
23.	Dolemite is My Name&lt;br /&gt;
24.	US&lt;br /&gt;
25.	Shazam!&lt;br /&gt;
26.	Midsommar&lt;br /&gt;
27.	The Beach Bum&lt;br /&gt;
28.	Booksmart &lt;br /&gt;
29.	The Art of Self-Defense&lt;br /&gt;
30.	Her Smell&lt;br /&gt;
31.	3 Faces &lt;br /&gt;
32.	Motherless Brooklyn&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Best Actor&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. Joaquin Phoenix&lt;br /&gt;
2. Adam Driver&lt;br /&gt;
3. William Defoe&lt;br /&gt;
4. Adam Sandler&lt;br /&gt;
5. Joe Pesci&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Best Female Actor&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. Lupita Nyong’o&lt;br /&gt;
2. Honor Byrne (The Souvenir)&lt;br /&gt;
3. Saoirse Ronan&lt;br /&gt;
4. Adele Haenel (Portrait of A Lady on Fire) &lt;br /&gt;
5. Mary Kay Place (Diane)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Best Score&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. Uncut Gems&lt;br /&gt;
2. The Lighthouse&lt;br /&gt;
3. Long Day’s Journey into Night&lt;br /&gt;
4. Atlantics&lt;br /&gt;
5. Her Smell</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579205#579205</comments>
                            <dc:creator>PurpleHazel</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Mar 2020 06:51:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579205#579205</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579051#579051</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2020 03:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks LedZep, tallied  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Appreciate the acting lists. Based on the ones submitted, the results might surprise people.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bizarre bit of trivia, but at this point there are two films that have both been placed in the &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;last &lt;/span&gt;position of lists three times each. Interesting to know if the films have some sort of quality that makes people want to tack them on but aren't particularly sure they should be there.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579051#579051</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Mar 2020 23:46:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579051#579051</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579040#579040</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/27/2020 00:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I give up. I've a lot of work to do now, and I won't be able to watch Us, Marriage Story and Booksmart. Bummer. And I also had a bad streak of 4-5 terrible/mediocre movies which didn't end up on the list, so there's that too.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.imdb.com/list/ls096412410/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;https://www.imdb.com/list/ls096412410/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Best actor&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Willem Dafoe - Lighthouse&lt;br /&gt;
Robert Pattioson - Lighthouse&lt;br /&gt;
Joaquin Phoenix - Joker&lt;br /&gt;
Brad Pitt - Once Upon A Time In Hollywood&lt;br /&gt;
Joe Pesci - The Irishman&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Best actress&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thomasin McKenzie - Jojo Rabbit&lt;br /&gt;
Florence Pugh - Midsommar&lt;br /&gt;
Saiorse Ronan - Little Women&lt;br /&gt;
Taylor Russell - Waves&lt;br /&gt;
Noémie Merlant - Portrait Of A Lady On Fire&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Best score&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Uncut Gems - Daniel Lopatin&lt;br /&gt;
Joker - Hildur Guðnadóttir&lt;br /&gt;
Knives Out - Nathan Johnson&lt;br /&gt;
Dark Waters - Marcelo Zarvos&lt;br /&gt;
Little Women - Alexandre Desplat&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Star Wars probably deserves to be in the best score category, but I won't give it any acknowledgment since it was a giant turd of a movie (and trilogy). Sorry John Williams.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579040#579040</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:11:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=579040#579040</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578909#578909</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2020 17:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks Daydreamer, tallied  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578909#578909</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:59:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578909#578909</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578903#578903</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2020 17:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.imdb.com/list/ls092964906/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.imdb.com/list/ls092964906/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here's my list, even though I still haven't watched 5-6 of those that could potentially end up on the list.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578903#578903</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:31:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578903#578903</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578883#578883</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2020 14:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Tick tock.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I know a few users will submit lists come the deadline, hoping to see a handful in the upcoming days  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A reminder the deadline's Saturday &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;night&lt;/span&gt;. I'll still be accepting lists on the 28th. List will be up on the 29th.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578883#578883</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 25 Mar 2020 10:37:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578883#578883</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578472#578472</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=42502'&gt;PurpleHazel&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/22/2020 09:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Was just letting you can add as many or as few movies as you want. 50 is just the upper limit -- I was in no way trying to make you feel like you should post a longer list. My list won't be anywhere near 50.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578472#578472</comments>
                            <dc:creator>PurpleHazel</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Mar 2020 05:25:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578472#578472</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Best Films of 2019 [Poll][Dead]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578470#578470</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34789'&gt;Komorebi-D&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/22/2020 09:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;PurpleHazel wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You can add as much to your list as you want up to 50 films before the deadline. Just let Hayden know when you're pretty sure you're done.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry but 10 took enough out of me. I don’t think I could bring myself to do 50. I’ll save it for the decade one, thanks though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578470#578470</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Komorebi-D</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Mar 2020 05:04:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578470#578470</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>