<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=592119#592119</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/14/2020 09:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          power metal is definitely one of the most fun and exhilarating metal subgenres. haters probably take themselves a bit too seriously. also it gets lopped in with cheese prog metal a lot which ofc there is a lot of crossover but evry1 be ignoring the og heavy metal stuff when they critique the genre as a whole - almost as if listening to a couple token artists isn't enough to formulate an opinion about an entire diverse genre</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=592119#592119</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Jul 2020 05:38:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=592119#592119</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591927#591927</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/11/2020 19:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The new Dynazty might be their best album yet.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591927#591927</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jul 2020 15:41:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591927#591927</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591117#591117</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/02/2020 21:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think so, too, but maybe them ending it here has made me less critical towards it than I would have had I didn't know they were hanging it up.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I sometimes get that way when a band releases their first album after ten or more years.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591117#591117</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 2 Jul 2020 17:17:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591117#591117</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591115#591115</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/02/2020 20:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Spyglass wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I wouldn't say it's their best.  That might be &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Black Moon Rising&lt;/span&gt;.  But I am glad that they've put out more great albums than anything.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I think so, too, but maybe them ending it here has made me less critical towards it than I would have had I didn't know they were hanging it up.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591115#591115</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 2 Jul 2020 16:48:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591115#591115</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591114#591114</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/02/2020 20:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I wouldn't say it's their best.  That might be &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Black Moon Rising&lt;/span&gt;.  But I am glad that they've put out more great albums than anything.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591114#591114</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 2 Jul 2020 16:44:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591114#591114</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591113#591113</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/02/2020 20:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Statement from Stefan Weinerhall: As the new album From A Dying Ember is released on the 26th of June Falconer will cease to exist after 20 years. The reason is nothing drastic or sudden but it has grown during the last years. It is just time to move on after all this time to do something different, whatever that might be.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;I (Stefan) felt before this album that although I love Falconer´s music I knew just too well how to make it and what my own expectations and boundaries are when it comes to writing songs for Falconer. It felt maybe a bit too safe and familiar. We decided to make this final album as good as we possibly could and really concentrate on having all Falconer elements present and really make sure that each element got full devotion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;For example, the ballad should be as &quot;ballady&quot; as ever, and the folk song should sound as folky as possible etc. The sole decision to make this the final album actually sparked a new found enthusiasm and engagement for me as a song writer, it was like the final sprint for a long distance runner.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;The last thing we wanted was to release a &quot;so-so&quot; final album, but really make it good enough so we could end the band with our heads held high, thus we let it take it's time. If we succeeded we'll leave to the fans to decide, but we as a band feel really proud of this achievement and hope that most fans will consider this to be a respectable &quot;Adieu&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;So, what will happen for the members now? Well there is no real plans for that, we'll just see what the future brings when it comes to music.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;With this said we would like to thank all our fans and everyone that we have worked with or met during the years and wish you all the best in the future. With the Falconer dead and his falcons soaring the sky we bid you all a final farewell!&quot;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
At least they went out with a strong, maybe their best album...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/W-jmWPa_Sis?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=W-jmWPa_Sis&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591113#591113</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 2 Jul 2020 16:34:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=591113#591113</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590950#590950</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/01/2020 14:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well they only have two album for now, so the line-up might not be &quot;official&quot; just yet.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
They've already replaced Sozos, lol. If they do another album and fire their vocalist and go with a new one it'd be one vocalist per album lol.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That reminds me of another band with several vocalists, but I can't remember who it was.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590950#590950</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 1 Jul 2020 10:28:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590950#590950</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590943#590943</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/01/2020 13:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well they only have two album for now, so the line-up might not be &quot;official&quot; just yet.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
They've already replaced Sozos, lol. If they do another album and fire their vocalist and go with a new one it'd be one vocalist per album lol.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590943#590943</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 1 Jul 2020 09:20:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590943#590943</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590942#590942</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/01/2020 13:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; I got through the debut of Helion Prime before, but I got through the second one and I think you'll like it. It shreds pretty well too.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Sozos Michael was an alright vocalist, but I prefer Heather Michele a lot. Feels like at this point that Helion Prime is playing musical chairs with vocalists from record to record.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well they only have two album for now, so the line-up might not be &quot;official&quot; just yet.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;ANd one more thing, what is your number one power metal album if you've got a number one?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Probably &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=39649&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Shadow Cabinet by Wuthering Heights&lt;/a&gt;, but I go back and forth between it and Nightfall.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm more of a &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Shadow Cabinet&lt;/span&gt; man.  &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Nightfall&lt;/span&gt; only had one flaw: too much in-between dialogue.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590942#590942</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 1 Jul 2020 09:18:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590942#590942</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590929#590929</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/01/2020 10:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The first one was decent but Astrology was pretty fuckin' BADASS. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Their third album is even better.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; I got through the debut of Helion Prime before, but I got through the second one and I think you'll like it. It shreds pretty well too.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Sozos Michael was an alright vocalist, but I prefer Heather Michele a lot. Feels like at this point that Helion Prime is playing musical chairs with vocalists from record to record.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;ANd one more thing, what is your number one power metal album if you've got a number one?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Probably &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=39649&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Shadow Cabinet by Wuthering Heights&lt;/a&gt;, but I go back and forth between it and Nightfall.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590929#590929</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 1 Jul 2020 06:03:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590929#590929</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590873#590873</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2020 21:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The new D&amp;W is really good, BTW.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I guess I'll check it out tomorrow.  Today, I've got that Grave Digger album I've been putting off and hopefully Annihilator if I have enough time.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
By the way, I got through the first two Cage albums.  The first one was decent but Astrology was pretty fuckin' BADASS.  It's not a very original album but it fucking shreds.  Thanks for the rec.  I got through the debut of Helion Prime before, but I got through the second one and I think you'll like it.  It shreds pretty well too.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
ANd one more thing, what is your number one power metal album if you've got a number one?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590873#590873</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2020 17:43:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590873#590873</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590848#590848</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2020 17:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The new D&amp;W is really good, BTW.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590848#590848</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:55:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590848#590848</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590847#590847</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2020 17:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So Demons and Wizards released their first album in 15 years.  I need to check them out.  But first, I'm going to take Gowi's Cage recommendation further and check out a couple of album by them, another Grave Digger album, and then I'll be ready to update my chart.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've got nothing to do with my free time except clean the house, watch movies and listen to music.  It's fun, but I feel like I'm behind on some sort of power metal schedule.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590847#590847</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:44:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590847#590847</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590413#590413</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/27/2020 01:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          How is it that Powerwolf's page on BEA has five of their albums but not their two most highly regarded ones?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590413#590413</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Jun 2020 21:45:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590413#590413</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590363#590363</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2020 19:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Making a Japanese power metal chart will take some time, especially since I'd have to add a lot of bands here.  There's no Unlucky Morpheus here.  I'd have to start the chart before I actually want to make it just to get the Galneryus, Minstrelix and other bands there.  I've got a very busy power metal schedule, and I need to add some non-metal to my 2020 since there's already too much metal on it in the second half.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So my power metal schedule will go as follows: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Beyond the End of Despair&lt;/span&gt; by Galneryus, Rage and Grave Digger, Powerwolf, Japanese power metal, assuming I'm still doing power metal by the end of this.  Thankfully when I'm in a power metal mood, I get through a lot of albums.  I might also make some room for Divinefire.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll still keep Gowi's suggestions for German and American power metal in mind when I get around to that since I want to make many charts by location.  Japan's got a whole world of power metal that I need to explore.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590363#590363</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:03:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590363#590363</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590307#590307</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/26/2020 02:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Spyglass wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Why are so many Grave Digger albums so similar?  It can make them pretty hard to compare.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, Grave Digger really didn't change anything up album-to-album and I don't think they were all that great to begin with so they just become like this power metal filler band for me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590307#590307</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2020 22:38:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590307#590307</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590291#590291</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/25/2020 20:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Why are so many Grave Digger albums so similar?  It can make them pretty hard to compare.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590291#590291</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:56:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590291#590291</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590274#590274</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/25/2020 16:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't really take such a thing seriously.  If you're going to give up satanic lyrics because they can be very violent and they praise evil incarnate (willingly and outspokenly), I can understand that.  But even though Christian religions have had some serious problems in the past, how many religions or philosophies haven't?  In the end, all that matters is the will of the artist themselves, and the only Christian artist I can think of that's gone as far as murder is the As I Lay Dying singer, and he came out as a fake.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I look to the sky&lt;br /&gt;
See the angels around me&lt;br /&gt;
They care for my life&lt;br /&gt;
Marked by the blood&lt;br /&gt;
Of the Holy lamb&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;King of kings&lt;br /&gt;
Lord of lords&lt;br /&gt;
I hear the song&lt;br /&gt;
My spirit is strong&lt;br /&gt;
No more death and suffering&lt;br /&gt;
Joy to the world!&lt;br /&gt;
He's risen, All is done&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Let's just say they aren't subtle.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I haven't heard their music yet, but now that I know they're Christian I'll check them out for the merit.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590274#590274</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2020 12:57:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590274#590274</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590269#590269</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/25/2020 16:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I remember back when turntable.fm was a thing. One of the guys in the chat told me he couldn't stand religious music and I mentioned how he liked Orphaned Land. The man didn't know the lyrical content. All he heard was riffs in ignorance. Once I told him suddenly Orphaned Land wasn't worth listening to anymore. It was bizarre.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;This is just outright bizarre. But it's how a lot of people listen to music unfortunately. This recent RATM stuff blew my mind. Although that might be just people trolling. It's one thing knowing about the lyrics, disliking them and intentionally not listening to the band. Or (like I do) ignoring the lyrics which are too nihilistic or blasphemous and just enjoying the music. But to do the full 180 just because Orpahaned Land talks about peace and religion, that's a whole another level of stupid. For some reason this really pissed me off lol</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590269#590269</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2020 12:21:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590269#590269</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Power metal is awesome</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590265#590265</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/25/2020 16:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I look to the sky&lt;br /&gt;
See the angels around me&lt;br /&gt;
They care for my life&lt;br /&gt;
Marked by the blood&lt;br /&gt;
Of the Holy lamb&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;King of kings&lt;br /&gt;
Lord of lords&lt;br /&gt;
I hear the song&lt;br /&gt;
My spirit is strong&lt;br /&gt;
No more death and suffering&lt;br /&gt;
Joy to the world!&lt;br /&gt;
He's risen, All is done&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Let's just say they aren't subtle.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590265#590265</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2020 12:01:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590265#590265</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>