<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604348#604348</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2020 18:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've updated my top 100 to include a little more experimental music.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=58336&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=58336&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A single top 100 is so hard to put together.  I'm going to work on a top 101-200.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604348#604348</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Nov 2020 13:17:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604348#604348</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603986#603986</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2020 03:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm finally blowing the dust off to say that I'm thinking about adding some new albums to my top 100.  I want to focus more on leftfield music for a while.  I love leftfield music but I've got practically nothing of the sort in my top 100 right now (as I type this I'm playing &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Disintegration Loops&lt;/span&gt;, one of my favorite ambient albums).  If you have recommendations please feel free to drop a couple here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603986#603986</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 5 Nov 2020 22:44:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=603986#603986</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=596216#596216</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/28/2020 00:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Did a DIY-aesthetic chart.  I wanted something more modern and atmospheric than my usual &quot;mood&quot; or &quot;rock&quot; chart.  Lots of indie, folk and punk.  Enjoy.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802#comments&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802#comments&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=596216#596216</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2020 20:40:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=596216#596216</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590875#590875</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2020 22:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My power metal chart is fully updated, and I'll be linking the second chart on this post soon.  Here's the first: &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=58517&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=58517&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590875#590875</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2020 18:16:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590875#590875</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590845#590845</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2020 17:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've got a few albums to get through today, so hopefully I'll get through them all and then I'll update it.  The second part may definitely be added.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590845#590845</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:28:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590845#590845</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590726#590726</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=47976'&gt;StefanR10&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/29/2020 18:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          cool im like power i'm excited to see your chart</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590726#590726</comments>
                            <dc:creator>StefanR10</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:39:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590726#590726</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590525#590525</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/27/2020 21:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm about to seriously update my power metal chart, but I want to get through a little more Falconer first.  I might add a second part to my power metal chart afterwards.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590525#590525</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 27 Jun 2020 17:58:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590525#590525</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=589892#589892</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2020 19:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Spyglass wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A meditation chart would be a great idea.  How many people are into this?  I'm not as devout to the act of meditation as I'm trying to be, but I still make some room once a week.  As I've mentioned before, Depeche Mode's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Violator&lt;/span&gt; helps me a lot.  I also dabble in new age so expect some of that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My whole chart used to be full of minimal, ambient, and drone music, so if you want to take a look at a few of these, then give it a shot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Check out Glide by Pete Davison if you like New Age.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=53472&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=53472&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=589892#589892</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2020 15:37:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=589892#589892</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=589891#589891</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/22/2020 19:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Since there aren't very many metalheads on BEA, I'll be working on a chart of 100 of the best metal genres and which recommendations to start off with.  It's going to take some time, but I'm certain I can pull it off.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=589891#589891</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2020 15:32:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=589891#589891</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588612#588612</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/12/2020 16:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A meditation chart would be a great idea.  How many people are into this?  I'm not as devout to the act of meditation as I'm trying to be, but I still make some room once a week.  As I've mentioned before, Depeche Mode's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Violator&lt;/span&gt; helps me a lot.  I also dabble in new age so expect some of that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588612#588612</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:19:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588612#588612</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588487#588487</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2020 14:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          After finishing the complete version of my overall, I decided to go through it again and see which ones I need to get through again and possibly remove them.  I completed a hard rock chart (not finished) and used all the ones from my overall at the top of it, obviously.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
Black Sabbath&lt;br /&gt;
Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
Colour Haze&lt;br /&gt;
Black Sabbath&lt;br /&gt;
Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think it's time for some Deep Purple to hopefully fix this monotonous beginning to my hard rock chart.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll be posting the hard rock chart later once I've done some good work on it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588487#588487</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 11 Jun 2020 10:11:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588487#588487</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588438#588438</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2020 01:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Spyglass wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thanks.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I tried to make the link a quote, but it shortened the sentence I wanted to use with a &quot;...&quot; so I separated them.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
oh that's cool! makes sense.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588438#588438</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 10 Jun 2020 21:52:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588438#588438</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588436#588436</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2020 01:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I tried to make the link a quote, but it shortened the sentence I wanted to use with a &quot;...&quot; so I separated them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588436#588436</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 10 Jun 2020 21:43:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588436#588436</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588434#588434</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/11/2020 01:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Spyglass wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My overall chart is finally finished.  I'm confident in this.  It was worth spending hours a day on it for almost a week.  I've considered every album I wanted to add to it, and I've completed all of the little stories for every album.  Now I can try and work my decade and year charts around this one.  I'm very happy with the result and if you want to see it or change your rating, my chart is linked at the bottom of my signature.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Congrats!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
IF you want, you can do something like this for your sig: (quote me to see the code and replace my lame words with something you like)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=58336&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;World's Coolest Chart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also now you'll just have the first world problem of wondering if it's a true representation for as long as you still care about it... haha. I'm about to revamp mine... maybe... I know how harrowing it is to go through it all.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588434#588434</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 10 Jun 2020 21:15:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588434#588434</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588377#588377</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/10/2020 18:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My overall chart is finally finished.  I'm confident in this.  It was worth spending hours a day on it for almost a week.  I've considered every album I wanted to add to it, and I've completed all of the little stories for every album.  Now I can try and work my decade and year charts around this one.  I'm very happy with the result and if you want to see it or change your rating, my chart is linked at the bottom of my signature.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588377#588377</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 10 Jun 2020 14:31:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588377#588377</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588374#588374</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/10/2020 17:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm working like a maniac to finish my overall chart and write all the stories in it.  I've got 21 left to do by my count, and they aren't always easy.  I sometimes have to go back and play the albums again to get it right, which gets in the way of me finishing up the 9 Symphonies and choosing a metal album for the metal diary I just started.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588374#588374</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:31:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588374#588374</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588285#588285</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/09/2020 20:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My main chart is almost finished.  I am very certain about the top 80 or so.  I should have the last albums organized in a couple of days, and I'll continue writing my little stories and poems to go with each album.  Some will be longer than others, but it all depends on the experiences I get from each release.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588285#588285</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 9 Jun 2020 16:42:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588285#588285</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588271#588271</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/09/2020 19:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I get pretty excited when I'm in the mood for 50's and 60's music, then I can get through a lot of it without quitting and actually gain some experience in that era.  My early-60's year charts are bad bad bad.  Les than ten albums, almost no reason to go.  I'll be improving them while I'm in this mood, and for that I've got to finally get through the last of the Karajan Beethoven Symphonies and check out more jazz by early giants.  It'll also help to discover more obscurities that haven't been added to the BEA database yet, like I just did with another Karajan album.  I'm pretty sure my late-60's charts will be fine, but this gives me another excuse to get through more classical and jazz.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Check out Symphonien 8 &amp; 9 (Finale).  It's the last stages of the 9 Symphonies (with Symphony 9's presto going first for some reason), and it's brilliant.  You can find it on any 9 Symphonien playlist, but make sure you listen to 9s Presto first to get the tracklist right!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=171684&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=171684&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588271#588271</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 9 Jun 2020 15:15:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=588271#588271</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=587898#587898</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50133'&gt;Spyglass&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/06/2020 17:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          For my next chart, I'm going to make a simple argument for some of the charts I've seen here, one that I recently started a thread on.  The hair metal charts here are pretty good, but Van Halen and GNR were not poppy enough to be hair metal.  THey had a few songs spread across their catalogues, and that's it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In response to the common misconception, I've created a prototype hair metal chart.  Please read the notes at the top.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=59797&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=59797&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=587898#587898</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Spyglass</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 6 Jun 2020 13:06:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=587898#587898</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A Peep Through A Spyglass: My Chart Building Diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=587683#587683</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/04/2020 23:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Spyglass wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It kinda sucks that I'm the only one interested in &quot;thematic&quot; charts that center around personal feelings, philosophies, etc.  Most of the custom charts are copy/pasted from magazines or ranking bands, and there aren't enough specialty charts either.  I'm the only one with a straight up indie rock chart and it's not finished.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
be the change you wish to see. i just swung through your custom charts, and i quite like the lullaby and surrealism charts. anytime i try to chart around a feeling, i feel like i forget what the feelings mean. perhaps a mood is a better way of approaching it, though i suspect i'll run into the same issue. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
as for straight up indie rock charts, i'm surprised if you're the only one that has one. there used to be a few, but i know i frequently publish a custom chart and later change it to private. i have something like 30 private charts currently.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=587683#587683</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 4 Jun 2020 19:51:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=587683#587683</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>