<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606829#606829</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/05/2020 01:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Streams wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Asking your &quot;boyfriend&quot;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 Psyched to see u back!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606829#606829</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Dec 2020 20:12:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606829#606829</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606819#606819</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2020 22:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606819#606819</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Dec 2020 17:46:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606819#606819</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606817#606817</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2020 22:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Streams wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Asking your &quot;boyfriend&quot;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Question&quot;&gt;❓&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606817#606817</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Dec 2020 17:42:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606817#606817</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606816#606816</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51920'&gt;Streams&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2020 22:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Asking your &quot;boyfriend&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606816#606816</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Streams</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Dec 2020 17:21:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606816#606816</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Which Gojira album should I listen to first?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606807#606807</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=52178'&gt;Kylie-Swans&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2020 21:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I want to try and get into Gojira, what would be a good place to start?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606807#606807</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Kylie-Swans</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Dec 2020 16:00:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=606807#606807</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands similar to Tool?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604616#604616</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2020 03:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kylie-Swans wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What are some bands that are similar to Tool? I've listened to all of Tool's discography and I'm hungry for more, specifically more like the Lateralus, 10000 Days, and Fear Inoculum albums.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Dredg, Absolace, Rishloo, Dead Soul Tree, Failure, Cog, Clockhammer, The Butterfly Effect, The God Machine, etc.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some key samples for useful help:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/HGPzJs1WK88?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=HGPzJs1WK88&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/20Rn1gR5d0g?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=20Rn1gR5d0g&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/FSFMyeGwXIw?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=FSFMyeGwXIw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/_Uu250Q-_3Y?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=_Uu250Q-_3Y&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/1LZaytY3SdU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=1LZaytY3SdU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/hZQDCLyk_TA?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=hZQDCLyk_TA&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/TBYOgS7USGk?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=TBYOgS7USGk&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/l-P_Kd-Ebo4?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=l-P_Kd-Ebo4&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/oqOHPvt-8Yo?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=oqOHPvt-8Yo&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604616#604616</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2020 22:46:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604616#604616</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: My Top 10 Favorite Tool Songs I've Heard So Far</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604614#604614</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=32855'&gt;Purplepash&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/12/2020 03:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kylie-Swans wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;10. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Forty Six &amp; 2 &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
9. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Invincible &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
8. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Right In Two &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
7. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Pushit &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
6. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Descending &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
5. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Lateralus &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
4. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; The Patient &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
3. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Pneuma &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
2. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; 7empest &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; 10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2) &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Interesting! I love seeing top 10s and how different they can be. Missing from this that would be on mine, in no particular order, are Sober, Stinkfist, and Schism. I agree with Pneuma and 7empest being two of the best songs on Fear Inoculum, but also the title track, and that it's a great album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As to recommendations there have been some good ones already, and I second A Perfect Circle, but I'll add Between the Buried And Me, Devin Townsend, and I assume you would have already considered System Of A Down.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604614#604614</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Purplepash</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2020 22:27:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604614#604614</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands similar to Tool?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604533#604533</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=52078'&gt;TheNewm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/11/2020 08:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kylie-Swans wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What are some bands that are similar to Tool? I've listened to all of Tool's discography and I'm hungry for more, specifically more like the Lateralus, 10000 Days, and Fear Inoculum albums.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dream Theater, Opeth, Mastodon, Porcupine Tree, also A Perfect Circle (the same vocalist as Tool)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604533#604533</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TheNewm</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2020 03:24:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604533#604533</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands similar to Tool?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604491#604491</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=52178'&gt;Kylie-Swans&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2020 23:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;PrettyFly4ABiGuy wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'd start out with either &quot;Fear Of A Blank Planet&quot;, &quot;In Absentia&quot;, or &quot;Deadwing&quot;. I'd say &quot;Fear Of A Blank Planet&quot; first&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ok, I'll check out &quot;Fear Of A Blank Planet&quot;!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604491#604491</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Kylie-Swans</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 18:44:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604491#604491</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604488#604488</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2020 23:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah I second that you'll probably get enjoyment out of Porcupine Tree. I also think you might get some enjoyment out of Opeth, Mastodon and maybe even Faith No More?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604488#604488</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 18:14:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604488#604488</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Bands similar to Tool?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604486#604486</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2020 23:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kylie-Swans wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What are some bands that are similar to Tool? I've listened to all of Tool's discography and I'm hungry for more, specifically more like the Lateralus, 10000 Days, and Fear Inoculum albums.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think the perfect band for you would be Porcupine Tree. They're a prog band that occasionally incorporates elements of metal into their music. They're like a mixture of Pink Floyd and Tool.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'd start out with either &quot;Fear Of A Blank Planet&quot;, &quot;In Absentia&quot;, or &quot;Deadwing&quot;. I'd say &quot;Fear Of A Blank Planet&quot; first</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604486#604486</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 18:05:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604486#604486</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Bands similar to Tool?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604483#604483</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=52178'&gt;Kylie-Swans&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2020 22:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What are some bands that are similar to Tool? I've listened to all of Tool's discography and I'm hungry for more, specifically more like the Lateralus, 10000 Days, and Fear Inoculum albums.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604483#604483</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Kylie-Swans</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 17:59:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604483#604483</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>My Top 10 Favorite Tool Songs I've Heard So Far</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604390#604390</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=52178'&gt;Kylie-Swans&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2020 00:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          10. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Forty Six &amp; 2 &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
9. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Invincible &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
8. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Right In Two &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
7. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Pushit &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
6. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Descending &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
5. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Lateralus &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
4. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; The Patient &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
3. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Pneuma &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
2. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; 7empest &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; 10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2) &lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604390#604390</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Kylie-Swans</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Nov 2020 19:30:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604390#604390</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604388#604388</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2020 00:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Wings song (they’re just one song in two parts in my mind) is one of the best Tool songs and my all time fave. Glad you like Tool in general!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604388#604388</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Nov 2020 19:16:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604388#604388</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604387#604387</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2020 00:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kylie-Swans wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm mostly just venturing into metal for now. I started doing this because my boyfriend is really into metal, especially the bands Tool and Gojira.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Understandable.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604387#604387</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Nov 2020 19:09:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604387#604387</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604386#604386</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2020 00:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kylie-Swans wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I just finished listening to Tool's Fear Inoculum and I was BLOWN AWAY. Easily my favorite record I've heard from Tool. There isn't a single track I'd say was less than good. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Which brings me to my next question: What album should I listen to next? Undertow or 10,000 Days?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Interesting, I actually haven't listened to FI in full so might have to check this out. Good luck with your diary, I'm trying to get deeper into metal myself so I'll keep checking this out! Maybe I'll start my own diary, I haven't yet.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604386#604386</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Nov 2020 19:09:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604386#604386</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604385#604385</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=52178'&gt;Kylie-Swans&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2020 00:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Luigii wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm curious, you mentioned you wanted to venture into more metal. Are there other genres you would like to venture into?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm mostly just venturing into metal for now. I started doing this because my boyfriend is really into metal, especially the bands Tool and Gojira.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604385#604385</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Kylie-Swans</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Nov 2020 19:05:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604385#604385</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604383#604383</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=52178'&gt;Kylie-Swans&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2020 00:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just finished listening to &quot;10,000 Days&quot;. It was really good! Not quite on the same level as &quot;Lateralus&quot; or &quot;Fear Inoculum&quot; but it's up there. &quot;10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)&quot; is far and away my favorite Tool song, and possibly one of my favorite songs ever. I think I'll listen to Undertow tomorrow, I'm a bit tired after listening to four albums in one day</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604383#604383</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Kylie-Swans</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Nov 2020 19:04:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604383#604383</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604379#604379</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=41100'&gt;Luigii&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2020 23:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm curious, you mentioned you wanted to venture into more metal. Are there other genres you would like to venture into?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604379#604379</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Luigii</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Nov 2020 18:41:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604379#604379</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Kylie's music diary</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604377#604377</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=52178'&gt;Kylie-Swans&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2020 22:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ok, I'm gonna listen to 10,000 Days next!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604377#604377</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Kylie-Swans</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 9 Nov 2020 17:45:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=604377#604377</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>