<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=635762#635762</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24440'&gt;brun027&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/22/2021 22:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hello, &lt;br /&gt;
I am looking for recommendations.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I want instrumental/ambient music with children or baby sounds. Music with children &quot;vocals&quot; (or samples) that are not lyrics (like laughing, humming, crying, etc.).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That is what I want most. If you can't give me children sounds, I also accept ambient/instrumental music with sounds of spring and flowers.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=635762#635762</comments>
                            <dc:creator>brun027</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 22 Oct 2021 18:10:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=635762#635762</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=614425#614425</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=49964'&gt;KitchenSink&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/11/2021 05:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          can anybody recommend me music for a hypothetical person named Gabe who wishes that &lt;a href=&quot;https://moochinaboutltd.bandcamp.com/album/harp-improvisation&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;this&lt;/a&gt; Alice Coltrane improv was a full album (something other than just like, Alice Coltrane albums, because this hypothetical person has already heard those)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=614425#614425</comments>
                            <dc:creator>KitchenSink</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 11 Feb 2021 00:46:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=614425#614425</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612759#612759</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=49964'&gt;KitchenSink&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/29/2021 07:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_115569_591871b8330b3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_115569_591871b8330b3.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=115569&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Flux + Mutability by David Sylvian &amp; Holger Czukay&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Also see their other album together, Plight &amp; Premonition.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_134171_5ad579d2db5d9.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_134171_5ad579d2db5d9.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=134171&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Vol. 1 - Room 1-6 by Ambienti Coassiali&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
these look dope. will peep ty&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Here's the old overall chart for you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?c=53472&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Greatest Chart Variation #1 by Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
mmmm lot of good stuff here. can definitely see the kind of vibe you're into and i dig (definitely encourages me to check out the stuff I'm not yet familiar with anyhow)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_92971_569fff20b4c50.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_92971_569fff20b4c50.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=92971&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Mette Henriette by Mette Henriette&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
ty ty will download</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612759#612759</comments>
                            <dc:creator>KitchenSink</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2021 02:41:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612759#612759</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612758#612758</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/29/2021 07:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;KitchenSink wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;can anybody recommend me some lesser-known ambient music that could work well for non-intrusive bedtime music but that also isn't like totally boring and/or saccharine&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_92971_569fff20b4c50.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_92971_569fff20b4c50.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=92971&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Mette Henriette by Mette Henriette&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612758#612758</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2021 02:25:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612758#612758</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612748#612748</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/29/2021 03:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_115569_591871b8330b3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_115569_591871b8330b3.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=115569&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Flux + Mutability by David Sylvian &amp; Holger Czukay&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Also see their other album together, Plight &amp; Premonition.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_134171_5ad579d2db5d9.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_134171_5ad579d2db5d9.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=134171&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Vol. 1 - Room 1-6 by Ambienti Coassiali&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here's the old overall chart for you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?c=53472&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Greatest Chart Variation #1 by Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612748#612748</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 22:25:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612748#612748</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612742#612742</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=49964'&gt;KitchenSink&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/29/2021 01:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Applerill wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13094_4e40294264373.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13094_4e40294264373.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=13094&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Pop by Gas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_28898_501e13056a8d0.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_28898_501e13056a8d0.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=28898&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Avalon Sutra / As Long As I Can Hold My Breath by Harold Budd&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[url] &lt;a href=&quot;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/single/pub/summer/[/url]&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/single/pub/summer/[/url]&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[url] &lt;a href=&quot;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/&lt;/a&gt;ｓｋｙ空/ｃｏｕｎｔï½'ｙｓｉｄï½...-田舎/[/url]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_49674_5271921285ae5.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_49674_5271921285ae5.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=49674&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Sonic Seasonings by Wendy Carlos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[url] &lt;a href=&quot;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/david-toop-max-eastley/buried-dreams/[/url]&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/david-toop-max-eastley/buried-dreams/[/url]&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
the RYM links don't seem to be working, but I have heard (and quite enjoy already) all of the BEA linked ones&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_58526_59a646dbe3244.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_58526_59a646dbe3244.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=58526&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;One Quarter Descent by The Fun Years&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
haha I actually first listened to this back in 2014 when you were stanning it left and right. it's very good, still go back to it sometimes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My go-to ambient(ish) music to listen to while tucked in bed are more of folky variety, e.g. Lau Nau (Nukkuu), or Avey Tare &amp; Kria Brekkan's Pullhair Rubeye - reversed version (so.. the normal non-reversed songs).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
interesting you should mention the kinda droney folk ambient stuff because Ulaan Passerine is one of my go-to bedtime ambient purveyors. Been meaning to check out Lau Lau for ages and this seems good a time as any. and damn haven't listened to Pullhair Rubeye (either version) in idk how long, might have to revisit</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612742#612742</comments>
                            <dc:creator>KitchenSink</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 20:50:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612742#612742</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612734#612734</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2021 23:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My go-to ambient(ish) music to listen to while tucked in bed are more of folky variety, e.g. Lau Nau (Nukkuu), or Avey Tare &amp; Kria Brekkan's Pullhair Rubeye - reversed version (so.. the normal non-reversed songs).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612734#612734</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 18:58:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612734#612734</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612732#612732</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2021 23:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;KitchenSink wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;can anybody recommend me some lesser-known ambient music that could work well for non-intrusive bedtime music but that also isn't like totally boring and/or saccharine&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_58526_59a646dbe3244.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_58526_59a646dbe3244.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=58526&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;One Quarter Descent by The Fun Years&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612732#612732</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 18:29:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612732#612732</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612730#612730</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2021 23:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13094_4e40294264373.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_13094_4e40294264373.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=13094&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Pop by Gas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_28898_501e13056a8d0.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_28898_501e13056a8d0.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=28898&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Avalon Sutra / As Long As I Can Hold My Breath by Harold Budd&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[url] &lt;a href=&quot;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/single/pub/summer/[/url]&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/single/pub/summer/[/url]&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[url] &lt;a href=&quot;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/&lt;/a&gt;ｓｋｙ空/ｃｏｕｎｔï½'ｙｓｉｄï½...-田舎/[/url]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_49674_5271921285ae5.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_49674_5271921285ae5.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=49674&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Sonic Seasonings by Wendy Carlos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[url] &lt;a href=&quot;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/david-toop-max-eastley/buried-dreams/[/url]&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/david-toop-max-eastley/buried-dreams/[/url]&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612730#612730</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 18:08:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612730#612730</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612698#612698</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=49964'&gt;KitchenSink&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/28/2021 20:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          can anybody recommend me some lesser-known ambient music that could work well for non-intrusive bedtime music but that also isn't like totally boring and/or saccharine</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612698#612698</comments>
                            <dc:creator>KitchenSink</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 15:42:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=612698#612698</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611465#611465</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=49964'&gt;KitchenSink&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2021 23:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LedZep wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I wanna listen to some positive, upbeat electronic that I can dance to (not actually, but if I wanted to). I’d prefer it if it was instrumental, but either way is fine. It’s a fairly broad definition, I know, but does anyone have a rec?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
on my old account I had a custom chart dedicated to exactly this, when I unlock customs on this one I plan on remaking it. can let u know whenever I've got that up and running (btw massively seconding Applerill's Gwen Guthrie rec, it's a masterpiece fr. i mean like peep my overall chart lol)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611465#611465</comments>
                            <dc:creator>KitchenSink</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2021 18:21:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611465#611465</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611457#611457</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2021 22:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks you two, I've been listening to those recs throughout the day, all are pretty great so far! I'll edit some brief thoughts tomorrow.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611457#611457</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:00:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611457#611457</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611375#611375</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2021 03:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          @Ledzep&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
SINGLes:&lt;br /&gt;
Black Masses-Wonderful Person&lt;br /&gt;
Sophia Grace-BFF (Svengali Maximum Donk Mix)&lt;br /&gt;
Jordy-Allison&lt;br /&gt;
Strike- U Sure Do&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Non-singles:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_101100_57b48ea2c65d2.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_101100_57b48ea2c65d2.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=101100&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Zolin Sagt 025 by Baby Zionov&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_103799_57f6bef5da7a8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_103799_57f6bef5da7a8.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=103799&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Padlock: Special Mixes By Larry Levan by Gwen Guthrie&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611375#611375</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2021 22:37:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611375#611375</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611364#611364</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2021 01:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LedZep wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I wanna listen to some positive, upbeat electronic that I can dance to (not actually, but if I wanted to). I’d prefer it if it was instrumental, but either way is fine. It’s a fairly broad definition, I know, but does anyone have a rec?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
obviously, I know 1/1000th what a lot of other BEA members know regarding this whole interconnected universe of music. But I recently really loved the Cacola album &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;A Gift To Us All&lt;/span&gt;. This is a 2021 album and is the highest album on RYM as of now, so not exactly a deep rec. But its super happy and upbeat drum and bass and breakbeat with nice synthy stuff. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know. I tend to have a little feeling of being a fake when recommending music I am not familiar with.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611364#611364</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2021 20:55:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611364#611364</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611363#611363</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2021 01:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I wanna listen to some positive, upbeat electronic that I can dance to (not actually, but if I wanted to). I’d prefer it if it was instrumental, but either way is fine. It’s a fairly broad definition, I know, but does anyone have a rec?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611363#611363</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2021 20:38:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611363#611363</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611134#611134</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/15/2021 21:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          @Applerill&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've thought about what you wanted recced for awhile, and I think I found it in my own chart.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_15466_4e40c4bc77e98.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_15466_4e40c4bc77e98.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=15466&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Angel's Egg by Gong&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You've probably heard this one before, but I think that Gong have elements of camp, jazz, and avant garde on this one. Not the whole thing, but certain tracks like &quot;Prostitute Poem&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But, I also may be way out of my realm here, so let me know if I am.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(I love all of the Lovely Music albums BTW)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611134#611134</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2021 16:45:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611134#611134</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611098#611098</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/15/2021 16:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's easily my favourite thing he's done, and I'm generally a fan. Another album to tickle that Pantha du Prince itch is this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_80873_555d7cc358826.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_80873_555d7cc358826.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=80873&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Val Maira by Dave DK&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Similar vibes, but seemed to gain zero traction when it came out. Worth a listen. (No bells, mind.)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
The one-two punch of Pantha du Prince (Black Noise + Elements of Light) was just what I needed. Great rec, very unique take on minimalism and microhouse, although I still like Black Noise more. In fact, I haven't heard it in years and forgot just how good it was. That Dave DK album was great too, maybe slightly too long and uneven. Or maybe it's just that I've had enough minimal electronic for today heh.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611098#611098</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2021 11:36:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611098#611098</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611086#611086</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/15/2021 14:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I have just the record for you:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_35748_510a25a41d98a.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_35748_510a25a41d98a.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=35748&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Elements Of Light by Pantha Du Prince &amp; The Bell Laboratory&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah this was awesome, exactly what I was looking for, thanks! I've heard some Pantha du Prince here and thought I knew what I was getting into but this was way better than anything I've heard from him before. I guess I just love bells haha.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;KitchenSink wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;this might be a little &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;too&lt;/span&gt; much of that, but uh &lt;a href=&quot;https://open.spotify.com/album/1FJyJXl0REHbHRKGFx07Mx?si=oYiBLoCSQmyeaR_XNC5a4Q&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;this shit slaps&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This was also quite good but yeah maybe a little too much haha. I had a CD of bell sounds and liturgical music I purchased from a church in Bremen, Germany long ago. This reminds me of that. Would be a good companion piece to read Dostoevsky</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611086#611086</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:34:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611086#611086</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611079#611079</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/15/2021 12:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LedZep wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I have just the record for you:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_35748_510a25a41d98a.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_35748_510a25a41d98a.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=35748&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Elements Of Light by Pantha Du Prince &amp; The Bell Laboratory&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This sounds interesting, must be good if Pantha Du Prince is involved.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's easily my favourite thing he's done, and I'm generally a fan. Another album to tickle that Pantha du Prince itch is this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_80873_555d7cc358826.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_80873_555d7cc358826.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=80873&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Val Maira by Dave DK&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Similar vibes, but seemed to gain zero traction when it came out. Worth a listen. (No bells, mind.)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611079#611079</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2021 07:35:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611079#611079</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Recommendations Thread 2.0</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611074#611074</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/15/2021 10:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Skinny wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I have just the record for you:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_35748_510a25a41d98a.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_35748_510a25a41d98a.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com//thechart.php?a=35748&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Elements Of Light by Pantha Du Prince &amp; The Bell Laboratory&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This sounds interesting, must be good if Pantha Du Prince is involved.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611074#611074</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2021 05:58:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611074#611074</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>