<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Just a few things.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=613393#613393</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34609'&gt;Smithy98&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2021 09:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I can see that problem 1 (with the favourites and collection) is kind of fixed, like, the favourites part is done but the collection part still needs working on.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can take it that the collection part will be fixed up for the next announcement that gets put out?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=613393#613393</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Smithy98</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Feb 2021 04:32:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=613393#613393</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Just a few things.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611494#611494</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/19/2021 09:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks, I'll investigate and get these fixed&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: Point 1 now fixed, point 2 by design (all new charts consist solely of new entries and it clutters the page if a new chart with 100 entries is added and this obvious info is then repeated underneath), point 3 to be addressed in next site update).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611494#611494</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 19 Jan 2021 04:03:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611494#611494</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Just a few things.</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611414#611414</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34609'&gt;Smithy98&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2021 14:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hey there, hope you're all good as I haven't been really talking on here in sometime.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have a few problems that I want to talk about:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. When you look in collections or favourites of an album, you sometimes see a missing, or most likely, deleted member and it shows the empty space where it doesn't need to be: &lt;a href=&quot;https://paste.pics/edit/c4a84e3f8a6bed297d1482aab01a2396&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://paste.pics/edit/c4a84e3f8a6bed297d1482aab01a2396&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. When I go on a chart that is new, it doesn't show the new entries saying what is new or on the chart, like it did before: &lt;a href=&quot;https://paste.pics/edit/597e83dc032623fdfa48b6fa22f3f207&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://paste.pics/edit/597e83dc032623fdfa48b6fa22f3f207&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. When I'm on a chart that has been updated or changed, the new albums and the ones that have left show too much space like this: &lt;a href=&quot;https://paste.pics/edit/47470999bf0e7d35c1cd1fc550a14e16&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://paste.pics/edit/47470999bf0e7d35c1cd1fc550a14e16&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Will all of these be looked into?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611414#611414</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Smithy98</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2021 09:36:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=611414#611414</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>