<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=62720#62720</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=387'&gt;Mr. Shankly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2011 02:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          OK, here goes... I enjoy this album.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt;  There are a lot of catchy sing along tunes with great melodies.  That's one thing I will give Noel Gallagher credit for.  He can write a damn catchy tune, the kind that will stick in your head.  I do think it's ridiculously overrated though and I'll explain why in a moment.  I also like a good portion of Definitely Maybe, even though I recognize that both are very derivative and even plagiaristic at times.  In this sense,  it's frustrating to say I like something of theirs because I do find and did find Oasis as personalities  unbearably annoying for their bravado and overall obnoxiousness.  I find Noel entertaining in interviews now,  but for some reason, his brother Liam remains one of the biggest douches in rock.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Here's the thing about Oasis though:  Although they (Noel, really) had the ability to craft catchy pop songs,  there's no real substance to them.  Listening to them is sort of like eating junk food or watching an action movie with a cliche storyline and trite dialogue.  They're fun, but their songs aren't going to enrich your lives like say a Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, or Radiohead song might.  But their first two albums are really fun and I also like their best of, Stop the Clocks.  Put those on in the summer time and crank up the volume and just enjoy.  But time will show, and already does, that this band was far from being one of the most important bands in rock history. They were shallow imitators basically, albeit good ones.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also,  just on a personal  note:  I actually saw these guys for free in a nightclub in Seattle in '94,  I think.  If that seems unbelievable,  Definitely Maybe had just come out and although they were getting hyped in Britain, they hadn't broken in America yet, so maybe  it was a management decision to have them do some free shows.   My best friend / roommate at the time and I were Anglophiles, so of course, we weren't going to miss this opportunity. That's still probably one of the loudest concerts I have ever experienced.  I mean they were playing at arena rock level volume in a medium-sized club! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt;  My ears were ringing the next day!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=62720#62720</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr. Shankly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Nov 2011 22:47:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=62720#62720</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61864#61864</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15192'&gt;NowhereMan&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2011 17:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oasis were brilliant when i saw them in 2009! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61864#61864</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NowhereMan</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Oct 2011 13:27:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61864#61864</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61804#61804</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2011 05:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;hairymarx1 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I remember Oasis played the Benicassim festival in Spain about 5 or 6 years ago. They were headlining ahead of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Cave played in front of a mainly hostile crowd of Oasis fans. I was amongst them. Oasis followed Cave who I was their to see, and they were probably the most boring band I've ever seen.  They are dull as dishwater. This album doesn't even register on my radar.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well no shit Oasis would be boring compared to Nick Cave.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61804#61804</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Oct 2011 01:32:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61804#61804</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61789#61789</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2011 02:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i.qkme.me/1p64.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i.qkme.me/1p64.jpg','imgpop','width=625,height=427,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61789#61789</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Oct 2011 22:52:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61789#61789</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61788#61788</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17182'&gt;hairymarx1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2011 02:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I remember Oasis played the Benicassim festival in Spain about 5 or 6 years ago. They were headlining ahead of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Cave played in front of a mainly hostile crowd of Oasis fans. I was amongst them. Oasis followed Cave who I was their to see, and they were probably the most boring band I've ever seen.  They are dull as dishwater. This album doesn't even register on my radar.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61788#61788</comments>
                            <dc:creator>hairymarx1</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Oct 2011 22:43:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61788#61788</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61780#61780</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2011 02:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;cartoken wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;(Also, planning on adding some graphs soon, so you can see how an album has ranked over time).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
that's a great idea ! i'm looking forward to  it  :idea:[/quote]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I am also looking forward to it  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm strange, fine.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But I've always had a thing for graphs and love the way they bring data to life.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61780#61780</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Oct 2011 22:04:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61780#61780</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61702#61702</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19895'&gt;Bach&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/29/2011 11:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Their best album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Favourite tracks: Don't Look Back in Anger, Champagne Supernova, Roll With It, Some Might Say&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Worst track: Wonderwall</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61702#61702</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bach</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Oct 2011 07:32:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61702#61702</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61696#61696</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/29/2011 09:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          (Also, planning on adding some graphs soon, so you can see how an album has ranked over time).[/quote]&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
that's a great idea ! i'm looking forward to  it  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Idea&quot;&gt;ðŸ'¡&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61696#61696</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Oct 2011 05:32:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61696#61696</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61693#61693</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/29/2011 08:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          btw, you can also view a previous date from the overall chart (dates go back as far as 28th June 2009 when the feature was added):&lt;br /&gt;
e.g. &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/overall.php?o=&amp;sortdir=asc&amp;asatdate=06%2F28%2F2009&amp;page=3&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/overall.p...amp;page=3&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This album was placed 30th on 28th June 2009 (now 34th).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Also, planning on adding some graphs soon, so you can see how an album has ranked over time).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61693#61693</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Oct 2011 04:45:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61693#61693</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61690#61690</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/29/2011 08:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;seangov15 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Change since 3.5 years in BEA chart: -8 . &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt; how do u found this out&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i actually copied the top 100 when i first visited this website...3.5 years ago.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61690#61690</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Oct 2011 04:17:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61690#61690</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61689#61689</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/29/2011 08:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Maybe it's because I only heard Definitely Maybe once, but I really felt that Live Forever was by far the best song there with only other good song being Married with Children. &lt;br /&gt;
On the other hand I thought there were several &quot;good&quot; (well.. above average) songs on &quot;Morning Glory&quot;. And yeah I really really like the two main singles - Don't Look Back in Anger and Wonderwall. I'd say they're on par with Live Forever. And I know there has been some talk of Don't Look Back being a rip-off of Imagine, but past the first ten seconds of the song they don't sound anything alike.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61689#61689</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Oct 2011 04:11:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61689#61689</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61670#61670</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/29/2011 03:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Utterly bewildered as to why anyone thinks this is better than Definitely Maybe. &quot;Wonderwall&quot; was so much better when it was called &quot;Life Forever&quot; and &quot;Don't Look Back In Anger&quot; is like the worst song John Lennon ever wrote. The rest is forgettable with the exception of &quot;Champagne Supernova&quot; which is at least worth listening to but still can't save this dull awful mess.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61670#61670</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 23:39:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61670#61670</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61669#61669</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/29/2011 02:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like this album.  I don't &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;love &lt;/span&gt;it...but, I sure do like it an awful lot.  &quot;Wonderwall,&quot; &quot;Don't Look Back in Anger,&quot; and &quot;Champagne Supernova&quot; are three of my all-time favorite singles.  But, I'd never call an album &quot;great&quot; just because it had three really good singles.  But, as for those three singles...yeah, they're &quot;GREAT!&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61669#61669</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:52:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61669#61669</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61666#61666</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19255'&gt;kidamnesiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/29/2011 02:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          they suck</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61666#61666</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kidamnesiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:19:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61666#61666</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61659#61659</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19010'&gt;Sean&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/29/2011 00:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Change since 3.5 years in BEA chart: -8 . &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt; how do u found this out</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61659#61659</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Sean</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:42:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61659#61659</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61641#61641</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/28/2011 21:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Best track: Wonderwall</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61641#61641</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:56:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61641#61641</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61640#61640</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18172'&gt;ShaneSpear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/28/2011 21:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like Champagne Supernova a lot.  It's what All Around the World should have been if they shaved off the five or so false endings.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61640#61640</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ShaneSpear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:44:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61640#61640</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61638#61638</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/28/2011 21:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Change since 3.5 years in BEA chart: &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;-8&lt;/span&gt; . &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1/3 of the album is good (Wonderwall, Morning Glory...), another 1/3 is listenable (Don't Look Back In Anger, Cast No Shadow), the remaining 1/3 is just bad.   overrated !</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61638#61638</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:17:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61638#61638</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61635#61635</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/28/2011 20:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          As good as an Oasis album can be, I think. I always thought Oasis was a great singles band, and an average albums band. This is their best, however. Shame &quot;Whatever&quot; wasn't included though, great song.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61635#61635</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 16:43:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61635#61635</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#351): (What's the Story) Morning Glory?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61634#61634</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19010'&gt;Sean&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/28/2011 20:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          No great songs maybe don't look back in anger but all of the songs are solid. overall a great album way better than Definetly Maybe</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61634#61634</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Sean</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 16:41:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61634#61634</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>