<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631406#631406</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/24/2021 00:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Fetch The Bolt Cutters defeats See You Tomorrow 12-5 to win the bronze medal.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631406#631406</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Aug 2021 20:03:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631406#631406</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631397#631397</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2021 20:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The talk about Idler Wheel vs. Fetch is interesting because my impression is largely the opposite.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
When Idler Wheel released, I was pretty closely following Pitchfork, for better or worse (side note: I actually think over the years Pitchfork has had some incredibly talented writers, I think my biggest qualm with them is more with the readers/music industry at large for giving them so much clout so as to be able to make or break an artist's career with a single review). I think in spring 2012 the hype for Idler Wheel was huge, and when it finally released I didn't really like it, so was totally let down. Last year for Fetch, I wasn't really following music publications as much (covid I guess, time for reading was mostly spent reading the news instead of music reviews), so I didn't really board the hype train. But then when the album released I saw a few stellar reviews and figured I'd give it a shot and I loved the album. Maybe it's just the state of mind I was in in 2012 vs 2020, or maybe there truly was more hype for Idler Wheel than Fetch, but I assume it's probably the former.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Having said all that, Fetch is my favorite Apple album. I've since gone back and really enjoyed a few of her other albums (especially Tidal), but Idler Wheel still doesn't tick as much for me as any of her other albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Side note: Fetch the Bolt Cutters has some of the worst album artwork I've ever seen. Looks like a collage made by a preteen *shrug*</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631397#631397</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Aug 2021 16:34:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631397#631397</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631372#631372</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2021 08:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mercury wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It’s kind of off topic, but I want to say that from what I saw of the coverage regarding The Idler Wheel… that was indeed her most hyped and talked about album well before Fetch the Bolt Cutters dropped. I heard about it everywhere and saw it on many many many end of decade lists before Fetch was a thing. (Sorry)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I’d say overall the hype and excitement for them at times of release were similar very similar.&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Main thing that for some reason lots and lots of people still get excited about is a certain pretty shitty (imo) yet very popular publication have Fetch a rare perfect 10 at release.&lt;/span&gt; I think they are similarly solid albums. Neither is a favorite and neither is as great as When The Pawn… but both are impressive entries in her impressive career. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe it just depends on the circles you run in and are exposed to as to whether you perceived the hype of Idler Wheel being equal (or perhaps even greater) than Fetch the Bolt Cutters. No idea. They BOTH are absurdly famous albums and neither is lacking at all in press and ink (well deserved).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;That, and it did generate a lot more ratings on the main internet-core sites like RYM, Albumoftheyear etc. Going by those sites, it seems that it got more hype than the predecessor, but I wasn't actively listening to music when The Idler Wheel dropped so cannot confirm that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631372#631372</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Aug 2021 04:02:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631372#631372</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631369#631369</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2021 06:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It’s kind of off topic, but I want to say that from what I saw of the coverage regarding The Idler Wheel… that was indeed her most hyped and talked about album well before Fetch the Bolt Cutters dropped. I heard about it everywhere and saw it on many many many end of decade lists before Fetch was a thing. (Sorry)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I’d say overall the hype and excitement for them at times of release were similar very similar. Main thing that for some reason lots and lots of people still get excited about is a certain pretty shitty (imo) yet very popular publication have Fetch a rare perfect 10 at release. I think they are similarly solid albums. Neither is a favorite and neither is as great as When The Pawn… but both are impressive entries in her impressive career. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe it just depends on the circles you run in and are exposed to as to whether you perceived the hype of Idler Wheel being equal (or perhaps even greater) than Fetch the Bolt Cutters. No idea. They BOTH are absurdly famous albums and neither is lacking at all in press and ink (well deserved).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631369#631369</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Aug 2021 02:35:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631369#631369</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631368#631368</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2021 05:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RoundTheBend wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think it's been said before in a number of different places, but I will say her 2012 effort is better, yet didn't get the clout.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_26615_5cbc2261be065.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_26615_5cbc2261be065.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=26615&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Drive...iona Apple&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Idler Wheel is one of the most acclaimed albums of the 2010s. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And it's even in BEA's top 500 of all time. It's our topped-ranked album by her.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think it gets plenty of love. I remember when it came out and it was a pretty big deal.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The real sleeper is Extraordinary Machine.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was talking about when it was released. I don't think it's ranking was any kind of comparison for the year. I don't have year data, but overall you can see it was 479 in just 2019, and then this record gets release and all of sudden people are interested, bringing it down to 323. Also I'm sure it was in the top 100 when it came out in 2012, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't even in the top 30. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Confirmation bias or sites like this have this thing where people rate what they see, and then it kind of inflates numbers. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
BUT you are right. I was juxtaposing how Idler wasn't at anytime album of the year, whereas you are juxtaposing one of her lesser known works.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631368#631368</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Aug 2021 01:58:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631368#631368</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631360#631360</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/23/2021 03:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;baystateoftheart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I hope people don't neglect this match. After all, it's a battle for the podium.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Same here.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Looks like this match has only one less vote than the championship match, so folks are still engaged which is good to see.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631360#631360</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Aug 2021 23:14:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631360#631360</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631162#631162</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/20/2021 03:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RoundTheBend wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think it's been said before in a number of different places, but I will say her 2012 effort is better, yet didn't get the clout.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_26615_5cbc2261be065.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_26615_5cbc2261be065.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=26615&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Drive...iona Apple&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Idler Wheel is one of the most acclaimed albums of the 2010s. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And it's even in BEA's top 500 of all time. It's our topped-ranked album by her.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think it gets plenty of love. I remember when it came out and it was a pretty big deal.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The real sleeper is Extraordinary Machine.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631162#631162</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Aug 2021 23:15:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631162#631162</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631159#631159</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/20/2021 01:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think it's been said before in a number of different places, but I will say her 2012 effort is better, yet didn't get the clout.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_26615_5cbc2261be065.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_26615_5cbc2261be065.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=26615&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Drive...iona Apple&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631159#631159</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Aug 2021 21:38:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631159#631159</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631133#631133</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2021 15:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i think i've voted for one record and against the other in every round throughout this tourney, so this is a no-brainer for me. perhaps one day this fiona thing will sound half-decent to my ears, but until then, i'm voting my aoty.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631133#631133</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Aug 2021 11:22:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631133#631133</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631126#631126</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2021 14:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thought I commented on this already.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes, Apple was my #2 for 2020, I anticipate this to be a big win, and if so I would be happy to see this album on the podium.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Push me under the table all you want, I won't shut up&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631126#631126</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:15:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631126#631126</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631116#631116</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2021 08:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Also went with the big Apple.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631116#631116</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Aug 2021 04:46:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631116#631116</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631100#631100</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 23:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I hope people don't neglect this match. After all, it's a battle for the podium.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Fischman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Liked 'em both, but this was an easy vote for Fiona.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Same here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631100#631100</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:52:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631100#631100</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631003#631003</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 02:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Liked 'em both, but this was an easy vote for Fiona.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631003#631003</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 22:08:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631003#631003</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Third-Place Match: Fiona Apple v. The Innocence Mission</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630931#630931</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/17/2021 03:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Seed #1:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_169098_5e987af0351e8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_169098_5e987af0351e8.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=169098&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Fetch The Bolt Cutters by Fiona Apple&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nominated by: Komorebi-D&lt;br /&gt;
Genres [RYM]: Art Pop, Singer/Songwriter, Progressive Pop&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Seed #20:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_164695_5e1f4267486d6.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_164695_5e1f4267486d6.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=164695&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;See You Tomorrow by The Innocence Mission&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nominated by: craola&lt;br /&gt;
Genres [RYM]: Indie Folk, Folk Pop&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Instructions:&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you have not already, please listen to both albums in full before voting. Share your thoughts and/or your vote in this thread. This poll will be tallied in seven days. Ties will be settled by 24-hour extensions if necessary. See &lt;a href=&quot;https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/162Jtf61h7eOH3aMxGtQroB_lN7MxwuhQpA4Qu4lCCIU/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Tournament Spreadsheet&lt;/a&gt; for the full bracket.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630931#630931</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Aug 2021 23:59:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630931#630931</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>