<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631485#631485</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/25/2021 01:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Enjoyable tourney that also yielded a few great new discoveries for me.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Much thanks to our Massachusetts Moderator.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631485#631485</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 Aug 2021 21:52:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631485#631485</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631407#631407</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/24/2021 00:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What's Your Pleasure? defeats Chance 10-8 to win the gold medal.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631407#631407</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Aug 2021 20:04:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631407#631407</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631115#631115</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/19/2021 08:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;EyeKanFly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;theblueboy wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Leaning towards Chance but its close. I've not heard such a French sounding jazz album before and I like it. Parts of it really take off! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Still, it would feel bad to vote against Ware a second time so I cant make my mind up really. I like that we have disco and post-bop in the final.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Check out some of Texier's earlier work, and also Legrand Jazz by Michel Legrand (mostly interpretations of American jazz standards, but it's a great album).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631115#631115</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 19 Aug 2021 04:44:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631115#631115</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631101#631101</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 23:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;theblueboy wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Leaning towards Chance but its close. I've not heard such a French sounding jazz album before and I like it. Parts of it really take off! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Still, it would feel bad to vote against Ware a second time so I cant make my mind up really. I like that we have disco and post-bop in the final.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Check out some of Texier's earlier work, and also Legrand Jazz by Michel Legrand (mostly interpretations of American jazz standards, but it's a great album).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631101#631101</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:53:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631101#631101</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631098#631098</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 23:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Chance may be the better meme, but What's Your Pleasure? wins my vote here.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631098#631098</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:49:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631098#631098</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631028#631028</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 07:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Leaning towards Chance but its close. I've not heard such a French sounding jazz album before and I like it. Parts of it really take off! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Still, it would feel bad to vote against Ware a second time so I cant make my mind up really. I like that we have disco and post-bop in the final.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631028#631028</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 18 Aug 2021 03:55:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631028#631028</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631013#631013</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 03:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;baystateoftheart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Fischman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thats why I said one of the three.... its competition in the first round was another of the three, which I took to even less. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That said, I do think my impression did decline with subsequent listens.  It definitely wasn't a grower for me.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Gotcha. I assumed two were Clipping. and Charli XCX, the match when you didn't vote for either contestant. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If I recall correctly you said What's Your Pleasure? was a grower in the first round, so perhaps an arc of appreciation. Like throwing a disco ball across the club, with it ultimately shattering on the dancefloor  :wink:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Clever analogy.  It works.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631013#631013</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 23:51:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631013#631013</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631012#631012</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 03:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Fischman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thats why I said one of the three.... its competition in the first round was another of the three, which I took to even less. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That said, I do think my impression did decline with subsequent listens.  It definitely wasn't a grower for me.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Gotcha. I assumed two were Clipping. and Charli XCX, the match when you didn't vote for either contestant. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If I recall correctly you said What's Your Pleasure? was a grower in the first round, so perhaps an arc of appreciation. Like throwing a disco ball across the club, with it ultimately shattering on the dancefloor  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631012#631012</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 23:42:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631012#631012</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631011#631011</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 03:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;baystateoftheart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;If it's one of the three most intolerable albums of the tournament, why did you vote for it in the first round? Has your opinion of it declined a lot since then?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Thats why I said one of the three.... its competition in the first round was another of the three, which I took to even less. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That said, I do think my impression did decline with subsequent listens.  It definitely wasn't a grower for me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631011#631011</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 23:15:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631011#631011</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631010#631010</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 03:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mercury wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;do you hate disco or more pop-y and dancy music? I am trying to understand the loathing. Are there any disco, dance-pop, or synth pop/funk that you enjoy (not even asking if you've loved)?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Neither disco or dance pop is my thing at all. I do find exceptions to the rule, but this definitely isn't one of them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631010#631010</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 23:11:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631010#631010</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631008#631008</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 02:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Fischman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My fave vs. one of three intolerable listens. I'm pleasantly surprised Chance made it this far, but still would have rather seen it lose to a more palatable option.  Losing to Fetch The Bolt Cutters would have been far more acceptable.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If it's one of the three most intolerable albums of the tournament, why did you vote for it in the first round? Has your opinion of it declined a lot since then?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631008#631008</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 22:43:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631008#631008</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631005#631005</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 02:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Fischman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My fave vs. one of three intolerable listens. I'm pleasantly surprised Chance made it this far, but still would have rather seen it lose to a more palatable option.  Losing to Fetch The Bolt Cutters would have been far more acceptable.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
do you hate disco or more pop-y and dancy music? I am trying to understand the loathing. Are there any disco, dance-pop, or synth pop/funk that you enjoy (not even asking if you've loved)?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631005#631005</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 22:16:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631005#631005</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631004#631004</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 02:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My fave vs. one of three intolerable listens. I'm pleasantly surprised Chance made it this far, but still would have rather seen it lose to a more palatable option.  Losing to Fetch The Bolt Cutters would have been far more acceptable.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631004#631004</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 22:11:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631004#631004</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631002#631002</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 01:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;baystateoftheart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.imgur.com/zbwzOrf.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.imgur.com/zbwzOrf.png','imgpop','width=960,height=840,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.imgur.com/oG9182s.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.imgur.com/oG9182s.png','imgpop','width=970,height=662,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Choose your fighter&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I appreciate the nuance of the gap between the A and the N. Legit laughed out loud here.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;1) you should consider writing hip hop verses to accompany your music lol. Your poetry is actually clearly very good and your on-the-spot rhyming appears to be up to snuff also (oh and apologies if this is something you do already and I've just only heard your instrumental music)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LongDishonestFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LongDishonestFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif','imgpop','width=495,height=276,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nah. Can't rap. Have rapped (comedically). Can't. Appreciate the praise on that ramble though  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; I have a couple of tracks that are rap-able, but I'd never do it myself. The world's a better place for me not putting a mic to that.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm torn with what Ware should have done with all the cuts. Carly's route could have worked, but ultimately I think this 70m cut could have worked for a double-ish album—&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Spotlight&lt;br /&gt;
2. What's Your Pleasure?&lt;br /&gt;
3. Ooh La La&lt;br /&gt;
4. Soul Control&lt;br /&gt;
5. Save A Kiss (which is an underappreciated banger)&lt;br /&gt;
6. Please&lt;br /&gt;
7. Adore You&lt;br /&gt;
8. Pale Blue Light&lt;br /&gt;
9. Hot n Heavy&lt;br /&gt;
10. In Your Eyes&lt;br /&gt;
11. Step Into My Life&lt;br /&gt;
12. Mirage (Don't Stop)&lt;br /&gt;
13. Eyes Closed&lt;br /&gt;
14. The Kill&lt;br /&gt;
15. Remember Where You Are&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean... I know 60m+ isn't too appealing for pop records, but I feel like she could have pulled it off.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And just because, here's Ware's gif-ed cover—&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://media.giphy.com/media/Sr3416tdQorFLwPB1u/giphy.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://media.giphy.com/media/Sr3416tdQorFLwPB1u/giphy.gif','imgpop','width=600,height=600,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(I imagine the first true 'gif' album art will come out sometime this decade).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631002#631002</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 21:52:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=631002#631002</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630999#630999</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33940'&gt;travelful&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 01:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Jessie Ware for me</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630999#630999</comments>
                            <dc:creator>travelful</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 21:09:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630999#630999</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630998#630998</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 00:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Disco-pop vs post-bop pop-n-lock dance off, &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;like hot potted jazz of pop rocks mixed with post-chopshop TikToks&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-8&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;bopping to pawnshop dropxbox files blaring from desktops in the backdrop,&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;with laptop-baring bellhops dropping it like it's hot, &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-6&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;mopping the dancefloor bookshops and— &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't know where that was going.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Very glad to see Ware squeeze through the crowd. Had some nailbiters along the way. Didn't think she'd squeeze past Fiona, but I think she's got this one. Hoping those voting for her also give the deluxe edition a spin, the bonus tracks are just as good as (some of) the A-sides. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All the props to Texier on making it to the finals, but I'd be lying if I saw it coming. Strange how this cookie called 2020 crumbled.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1) you should consider writing hip hop verses to accompany your music lol. &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Your poetry is actually clearly very good and your on-the-spot rhyming appears to be up to snuff also &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;(oh and apologies if this is something you do already and I've just only heard your instrumental music)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
2) anyway, thanks for bringing up the deluxe edition again. I'll repeat what I said during round 1: this is not a deluxe edition which includes some alternate takes or maybe a couple remixes and if we're lucky 1 or 2 cut songs which clearly weren't up to snuff for the album-as-released. &quot;The Platinum Pleasure Edition&quot; lives up to its name and more. The second disc of 8 songs contains 6 cut tracks, 1 remix, and 1 track which I can't really make heads or tails of, but it's good. It's all good. Any of the cut tracks could've easily been on the initial release. I'm surprised she(/EMI/Universal) didn't release this as a double album OR save the material for a second album a la Dedicated Side B by Carly Rae Jepsen</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630998#630998</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 20:38:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630998#630998</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630997#630997</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 00:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.imgur.com/zbwzOrf.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.imgur.com/zbwzOrf.png','imgpop','width=960,height=840,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://i.imgur.com/oG9182s.png&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://i.imgur.com/oG9182s.png','imgpop','width=970,height=662,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Choose your fighter</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630997#630997</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 20:32:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630997#630997</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630995#630995</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/18/2021 00:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;All the props to Texier on making it to the finals, but I'd be lying if I saw it coming. Strange how this cookie called 2020 crumbled.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;That's the way it crumbles, cookie wise. Ware fairly easily for me too, but I'm always glad to see a throwback post bop album making it far.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630995#630995</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 20:11:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630995#630995</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630990#630990</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/17/2021 23:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Disco-pop vs post-bop pop-n-lock dance off, &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;like hot potted jazz of pop rocks mixed with post-chopshop TikToks&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-8&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;bopping to pawnshop dropxbox files blaring from desktops in the backdrop,&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;with laptop-baring bellhops dropping it like it's hot, &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-6&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;mopping the dancefloor bookshops and— &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't know where that was going.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Very glad to see Ware squeeze through the crowd. Had some nailbiters along the way. Didn't think she'd squeeze past Fiona, but I think she's got this one. Hoping those voting for her also give the deluxe edition a spin, the bonus tracks are just as good as (some of) the A-sides. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All the props to Texier on making it to the finals, but I'd be lying if I saw it coming. Strange how this cookie called 2020 crumbled.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630990#630990</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 19:16:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630990#630990</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Championship Match: Jessie Ware v. Henri Texier</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630963#630963</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26803'&gt;kokkinos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/17/2021 16:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Even though it doesn't stand a chance, I'm pleasantly surprised it reached the finals and obviously give my vote to Chance.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mercury wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;in my head if Ware ends up winning the tourney, the actual 1-2-3 is &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;What's Your Pleasure, Fetch The Bolt Cutters, Songs&lt;/span&gt; due to how the tourney shook out and how fierce and overbalanced that side of the tourney was and how close those matches were. That said, what is actually the standings will not reflect that I know. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I agree in principle, but I see no reason not to add Shore by Fleet Foxes, so the final list would look like this:&lt;br /&gt;
1st: What's Your Pleasure&lt;br /&gt;
2nd: Songs (lost the tiebreak to What's Your Pleasure)&lt;br /&gt;
T-3: Fetch The Bolt Cutters and Shore (lost by one vote to What's Your Pleasure)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630963#630963</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kokkinos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Aug 2021 12:58:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630963#630963</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>