<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634238#634238</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/02/2021 06:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Over in my diary, I'm going to start some explanations as to why I picked some of these songs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634238#634238</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Oct 2021 02:10:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634238#634238</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634219#634219</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/02/2021 01:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The read me tries to explain, but I'll try again.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'd say that this was an attempt to make a greatest songs list because there are a great deal of artists on here that I don't care for. But, I know that if I didn't have Elton John or Neutral Milk Hotel or a few others represented, that it wouldn't be a true list. You can tell where my own biases get into the mix pretty easily, but it wouldn't be MY list without those in there. Like &quot;Stuck Inside of Mobile...&quot; as a Bob Dylan pick. And E40.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Although leaving Oasis out was definitely personal bias that stayed. :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Oh I must've missed that, was tired when initially reading the post. But yeah as a &quot;greatest&quot; list this is fantastic. Might comment further with some of my choices, seems like a lot of fun.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634219#634219</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:21:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634219#634219</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634143#634143</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/01/2021 08:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Here's something that I had trouble with. I have Miles Davis' &quot;On The Corner&quot; as it has been on later editions with the first four tracks combined into one piece. I also have &quot;The Creator Has A Master Plan&quot; as one 30 minute piece of music, but I kept &quot;A Love Supreme&quot; as the RS list had it, as just the first piece. Should I have this stuff on the list? Should I make &quot;A Love Supreme&quot; the entire composition as it's meant to be listened to? Should I add Fishmans' &quot;Long Season&quot; as well?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think its fine to have longer suits (edit: suites even  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; )- as long as they are single tracks in a well enough recognised edition. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If they have always been marked by separate tracks I guess I would leave them that way. Personally, I would probably leave out A Love Supreme altogether, since I would never choose to listen to one of the parts on its own. Like you said, they are meant to be part of the whole.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634143#634143</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 1 Oct 2021 04:02:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634143#634143</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634123#634123</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/01/2021 01:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Here's something that I had trouble with. I have Miles Davis' &quot;On The Corner&quot; as it has been on later editions with the first four tracks combined into one piece. I also have &quot;The Creator Has A Master Plan&quot; as one 30 minute piece of music, but I kept &quot;A Love Supreme&quot; as the RS list had it, as just the first piece. Should I have this stuff on the list? Should I make &quot;A Love Supreme&quot; the entire composition as it's meant to be listened to? Should I add Fishmans' &quot;Long Season&quot; as well?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634123#634123</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 21:32:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634123#634123</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634108#634108</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 21:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LedZep wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm glad you're doing better now Chief and welcome back! I have a question: did you try to make a &quot;greatest songs&quot; list or a personal favourites one? How much bias is there approximately?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The read me tries to explain, but I'll try again.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'd say that this was an attempt to make a greatest songs list because there are a great deal of artists on here that I don't care for. But, I know that if I didn't have Elton John or Neutral Milk Hotel or a few others represented, that it wouldn't be a true list. You can tell where my own biases get into the mix pretty easily, but it wouldn't be MY list without those in there. Like &quot;Stuck Inside of Mobile...&quot; as a Bob Dylan pick. And E40.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Although leaving Oasis out was definitely personal bias that stayed. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634108#634108</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 17:10:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634108#634108</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634107#634107</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 20:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm glad you're doing better now Chief and welcome back! I have a question: did you try to make a &quot;greatest songs&quot; list or a personal favourites one? How much bias is there approximately?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634107#634107</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:51:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634107#634107</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634104#634104</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 20:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thanks for the input! Elvis was a hard artist to determine . If I Can Dream was on for awhile. Heartbreak Hotel and Suspicious Minds ended up being my picks, because they're solid examples of the very different Elvis eras.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I do have Tracks of My Tears and Wuthering Heights; some of those other suggestions were on at some point.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry man&lt;br /&gt;
Not paying attention!&lt;br /&gt;
(Kate Bush and Smokey)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes Elvis is difficult cuz he has so many good songs&lt;br /&gt;
I think that Paul McCartney once said Heartbreak Hotel was his favourite song.&lt;br /&gt;
Or at least the song which got him into rock 'n 'roll.&lt;br /&gt;
He also loves God Only Knows by the Beach Boys, as many of us know.&lt;br /&gt;
I think he said that it's the one song he heard that he wishes he'd written.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634104#634104</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:30:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634104#634104</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634102#634102</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 20:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DommeDamian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CharlieBarley wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Ones I would have would be:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Spirit In The Sky - Norman Greenbaum&lt;br /&gt;
Superstition - Stevie Wonder&lt;br /&gt;
Shine On U Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye&lt;br /&gt;
Tracks Of My Tears - Smokey Robinson&lt;br /&gt;
Wuthering Heights/ This Woman's Work - Kate Bush&lt;br /&gt;
Wallflower (Roll With Me Henry) - Etta James&lt;br /&gt;
Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - Ella Fitzgerald&lt;br /&gt;
Angie - Rolling Stones&lt;br /&gt;
I'm Not Like Everybody Else - The Kinks&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;To The End/Tender/ Coffee &amp; TV - Blur&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But overall a v good list&lt;br /&gt;
Sparks some good debate&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love those three songs with all my heart, and everything they musically and emotionally accomplish (I've given them all perfect track ratings), but imo, I don't think neither of those 3 have a big historical enough influence on music to be in a list like this.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fair enough, DD &lt;br /&gt;
I think they are top drawer.&lt;br /&gt;
But I can see where you are coming from.&lt;br /&gt;
They are from a v specific time&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would also add &lt;br /&gt;
Psycho Killer by Talking Heads&lt;br /&gt;
And Woman In Chains by Tears For Fears feat. Oleta Adams&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And also I agree with Heartless by Kanye&lt;br /&gt;
Solid gold classic</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634102#634102</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:23:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634102#634102</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634100#634100</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 20:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          BTW, my list contains some &quot;hidden&quot; songs among the list. Can you spot some?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One would be Changes by 2pac, because &quot;The Way It Is&quot; by Bruce Hornsby &amp; The Range is on there. So, otherwise songs that sample other stuff or contain lyrics or motifs of other artists.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634100#634100</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:04:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634100#634100</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634098#634098</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 19:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CharlieBarley wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Said things&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks for the input! Elvis was a hard artist to determine . If I Can Dream was on for awhile. Heartbreak Hotel and Suspicious Minds ended up being my picks, because they're solid examples of the very different Elvis eras.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I do have Tracks of My Tears and Wuthering Heights; some of those other suggestions were on at some point.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634098#634098</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:58:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634098#634098</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634097#634097</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 19:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;theblueboy wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I was thinking about this the other day and my three synthpop picks were: Pet Shop Boys- Its a Sin; OMD- Enola Gay and New Order - Blue Monday (but I was a bit torn between this and Temptation). Exactly the same as Tha1Chief!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If I were to add one song, at first glance it would be Blondie-Atomic&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I still have a bit to absorb. Great list and playlist at first take. Think I prefer DommeDamian’s Bowie picks but I would stick with your Radiohead and REM ones. Again, pretty much identical to ones I was thinking of for my own list.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Glad to see that! Yeah, not having a Blondie song on their seems like an oversight. The REM picks are the one's that were on the RS list. Radiohead ones were slightly changed. I can't believe they didn't have a song from &quot;In Rainbows&quot; on there.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634097#634097</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:54:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634097#634097</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634096#634096</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 19:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DommeDamian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Lots of things&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some good picks their on your list to be sure. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Life On Mars, Heartless, most of the Michael Jackson picks, were maybe on the list at some point.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Since there was already such a large 60s &amp; 70s bias, I had to be careful with how many songs I added by certain artists. I'd rather attempt to have a wider scope of great songwriting examples than one with 12 Bob Dylan picks like the original RS list had.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634096#634096</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:52:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634096#634096</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634094#634094</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 19:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;baystateoftheart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Based on the songs I know, these are mostly great selections. Best choice is a many-way tie. Worst choice contenders include Kansas  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt; and Mercy as a top-three Kanye song.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I kind of have to pick a Kansas song or I think I'm immediately booted from the state.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I didn't have Mercy originally. I had &quot;Stronger&quot; like the RS List, but then I thought about what rap music has sounded like in the last 5 years, and I think &quot;Mercy&quot; has had a way bigger impact. If Big Sean weren't on the track, and the first verse, I think the song would get a better reputation. Everyone else on the track is great.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634094#634094</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:37:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634094#634094</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634087#634087</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38353'&gt;DommeDamian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 18:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CharlieBarley wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Ones I would have would be:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Spirit In The Sky - Norman Greenbaum&lt;br /&gt;
Superstition - Stevie Wonder&lt;br /&gt;
Shine On U Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye&lt;br /&gt;
Tracks Of My Tears - Smokey Robinson&lt;br /&gt;
Wuthering Heights/ This Woman's Work - Kate Bush&lt;br /&gt;
Wallflower (Roll With Me Henry) - Etta James&lt;br /&gt;
Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - Ella Fitzgerald&lt;br /&gt;
Angie - Rolling Stones&lt;br /&gt;
I'm Not Like Everybody Else - The Kinks&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;To The End/Tender/ Coffee &amp; TV - Blur&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But overall a v good list&lt;br /&gt;
Sparks some good debate&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I love those three songs with all my heart, and everything they musically and emotionally accomplish (I've given them all perfect track ratings), but imo, I don't think neither of those 3 have a big historical enough influence on music to be in a list like this.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634087#634087</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DommeDamian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:40:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634087#634087</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634083#634083</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 17:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Some of your picks are spot on, Chief:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath (the most scary song ever?)&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles are good&lt;br /&gt;
Dylan is good but I would have Mr Tambourine Man in there&lt;br /&gt;
Sweet Harmony by Beloved is a top pick&lt;br /&gt;
As is Bela Lugosi by Bauhaus&lt;br /&gt;
Your Bowie and Eno I agree with (although I would add Changes and Space Oddity)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Alice Deejay is a classic&lt;br /&gt;
Dee Lite, Depeche Mode, Digable Planets all good&lt;br /&gt;
Donna Summer top tune&lt;br /&gt;
Ditto Maggot Brain 4 Tops, INXS.&lt;br /&gt;
MIA, Lovin Spoonful all great&lt;br /&gt;
Neil Young picks v good&lt;br /&gt;
Biggie is spot on&lt;br /&gt;
Metallica is ace&lt;br /&gt;
A Change is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke one of my all-time fave songs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree with many of D Damian's picks&lt;br /&gt;
And Atomic by Blondie, as suggested by Blueboy, is an all-time classic&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I must be one of the only people (apart from Domme D) who doesn't dig Suspicious Minds by Elvis.&lt;br /&gt;
Technically speaking it's a good song but it never lit my fire&lt;br /&gt;
I prefer American Trilogy, Old Shep. Heartbreak Hotel, That's Alright Mama, If I Can Dream, Mystery Train and Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ones I would have would be:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Spirit In The Sky - Norman Greenbaum&lt;br /&gt;
Superstition - Stevie Wonder&lt;br /&gt;
Shine On U Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye&lt;br /&gt;
Tracks Of My Tears - Smokey Robinson&lt;br /&gt;
Wuthering Heights/ This Woman's Work - Kate Bush&lt;br /&gt;
Wallflower (Roll With Me Henry) - Etta James&lt;br /&gt;
Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - Ella Fitzgerald&lt;br /&gt;
Angie - Rolling Stones&lt;br /&gt;
I'm Not Like Everybody Else - The Kinks&lt;br /&gt;
To The End/Tender/ Coffee &amp; TV - Blur&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But overall a v good list&lt;br /&gt;
Sparks some good debate</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634083#634083</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 13:33:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634083#634083</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634061#634061</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 12:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I was thinking about this the other day and my three synthpop picks were: Pet Shop Boys- Its a Sin; OMD- Enola Gay and New Order - Blue Monday (but I was a bit torn between this and Temptation). Exactly the same as Tha1Chief!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If I were to add one song, at first glance it would be Blondie-Atomic&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I still have a bit to absorb. Great list and playlist at first take. Think I prefer DommeDamian’s Bowie picks but I would stick with your Radiohead and REM ones. Again, pretty much identical to ones I was thinking of for my own list.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634061#634061</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 08:28:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634061#634061</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634045#634045</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38353'&gt;DommeDamian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 07:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dapper job, Chief. Better than Rolling Stone by landslides for sure. I think it's great you haven't ranked them, because there's always room for more information about each track's influence. What I know of scrolling through the list, here are both songs that should be and shouldn't be on (and I try to be objective and not drag my own opinion into it, but it can be hard sometimes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Should be (as of now, not with any musicians that isn't already included):&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
2Pac - Changes&lt;br /&gt;
AC/DC - Back In Black&lt;br /&gt;
Aretha Franklin - A Natural Woman&lt;br /&gt;
Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer&lt;br /&gt;
Beach Boys - California Girls&lt;br /&gt;
Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice&lt;br /&gt;
Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right To Party!&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles - Yesterday&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles - All You Need Is Love&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles - Hey Jude&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles - Come Together&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles - Let It Be&lt;br /&gt;
Beck - Devil's Haircut&lt;br /&gt;
Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive&lt;br /&gt;
Bill Withers - Lean On Me&lt;br /&gt;
Black Sabbath - Iron Man&lt;br /&gt;
Black Sabbath - Paranoid&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan - Blowin' In The Wind&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan - Mr. Tambourine Man&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan - It's Alright Ma&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan - Visions of Johanna&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan - Hurricane&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Marley - Is This Love&lt;br /&gt;
Bruce Springsteen - The River&lt;br /&gt;
Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road&lt;br /&gt;
Bruce Springsteen - Atlantic City&lt;br /&gt;
Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn!&lt;br /&gt;
Byrds - 8 Miles High&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - Clocks&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - Fix You&lt;br /&gt;
CCR - Fortunate Son&lt;br /&gt;
CCR - Have You Ever Seen The Rain&lt;br /&gt;
Cure - Fascination Street&lt;br /&gt;
Daft Punk - Da Funk&lt;br /&gt;
Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger&lt;br /&gt;
D'Angelo - Brown Sugar&lt;br /&gt;
David Bowie - Life On Mars&lt;br /&gt;
David Bowie - Changes&lt;br /&gt;
David Bowie - Space Oddity&lt;br /&gt;
David Bowie - Starman&lt;br /&gt;
Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water&lt;br /&gt;
DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem&lt;br /&gt;
DMX - X Gon Give It To Ya&lt;br /&gt;
Donovan - Sunshine Superman&lt;br /&gt;
Doors - Break On Through&lt;br /&gt;
Doors - The End&lt;br /&gt;
Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E.&lt;br /&gt;
Dr. Dre - The Next Episode&lt;br /&gt;
Elton John - Rocket Man&lt;br /&gt;
Elton John - Tiny Dancer&lt;br /&gt;
Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes&lt;br /&gt;
Eminem - My Name Is&lt;br /&gt;
Eminem - Stan&lt;br /&gt;
Eminem - The Real Slim Shady&lt;br /&gt;
Eminem - Without Me&lt;br /&gt;
Eminem - Love The Way You Lie&lt;br /&gt;
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain&lt;br /&gt;
Frank Ocean - Pyramids&lt;br /&gt;
Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon&lt;br /&gt;
Frank Sinatra - My Way&lt;br /&gt;
Frank Sinatra - In The Wee Small Hours&lt;br /&gt;
Gorillaz - Dirty Harry&lt;br /&gt;
Guns N Roses - Welcome To The Jungle&lt;br /&gt;
Guns N Roses - Paradise City&lt;br /&gt;
Hank Williams - Ramblin' Man&lt;br /&gt;
Herbie Hancock - Watermelon Man&lt;br /&gt;
Ice Cube - No Vaseline&lt;br /&gt;
James Brown - I Feel Good&lt;br /&gt;
Jay-Z - 99 Problems&lt;br /&gt;
Joy Division - Disorder&lt;br /&gt;
Justin Timberlake - Senorita&lt;br /&gt;
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack&lt;br /&gt;
Justin Timberlake - My Love&lt;br /&gt;
Kanye West - Gold Digger&lt;br /&gt;
Kanye West - Heartless&lt;br /&gt;
King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man&lt;br /&gt;
Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin You&lt;br /&gt;
Kraftwerk - Autobahn&lt;br /&gt;
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love&lt;br /&gt;
Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven&lt;br /&gt;
Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah&lt;br /&gt;
Lorde - Royals&lt;br /&gt;
Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On&lt;br /&gt;
Metallica - Enter Sandman&lt;br /&gt;
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough&lt;br /&gt;
Michael Jackson - Thriller&lt;br /&gt;
Michael Jackson - Beat It&lt;br /&gt;
Michael Jackson - Bad&lt;br /&gt;
Michael Jackson - Black Or White&lt;br /&gt;
Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us&lt;br /&gt;
Michael Jackson - Earth Song&lt;br /&gt;
Minutemen - Viet Nam&lt;br /&gt;
My Chemical Romance - Dead!&lt;br /&gt;
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade&lt;br /&gt;
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers&lt;br /&gt;
My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words&lt;br /&gt;
Nelly - Hot In Herre&lt;br /&gt;
Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea&lt;br /&gt;
Nick Cave - Do You Love Me&lt;br /&gt;
Nick Drake - River Man&lt;br /&gt;
Nine Inch Nails - Closer&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana - Come As You Are&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box&lt;br /&gt;
Notorious BIG - Big Poppa&lt;br /&gt;
NWA - Fuck Tha Police&lt;br /&gt;
OutKast - Ms. Jackson&lt;br /&gt;
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer&lt;br /&gt;
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Floyd - Echoes&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall&lt;br /&gt;
Pixies - Debaser&lt;br /&gt;
Playboi Carti - Magnolia&lt;br /&gt;
Playboi Carti - wokeuplikethis&lt;br /&gt;
Police - Every Breath You Take&lt;br /&gt;
Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype&lt;br /&gt;
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody&lt;br /&gt;
Queen - We Are The Champions&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - Karma Police&lt;br /&gt;
REM - Everybody Hurts&lt;br /&gt;
Rolling Stones - Paint It Black&lt;br /&gt;
Run DMC - It's Tricky&lt;br /&gt;
Rush - Tom Sawyer&lt;br /&gt;
Sam Cooke - What A Wonderful World&lt;br /&gt;
Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK&lt;br /&gt;
Simon And Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water&lt;br /&gt;
Stevie Wonder - Signed Sealed Delivered&lt;br /&gt;
Stevie Wonder - Superstition&lt;br /&gt;
Suicide - Ghost Rider&lt;br /&gt;
Talk Talk - Life Is What You Make It&lt;br /&gt;
Tom Waits - Martha&lt;br /&gt;
Tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebum&lt;br /&gt;
Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour&lt;br /&gt;
U2 - Where The Streets&lt;br /&gt;
U2 - Within You Without You&lt;br /&gt;
U2 - Mysterious Ways&lt;br /&gt;
U2 - One&lt;br /&gt;
Velvet Underground - Sunday Morning&lt;br /&gt;
Velvet Underground - The Gift&lt;br /&gt;
Velvet Underground - Sister Ray&lt;br /&gt;
White Stripes - 7 Nation Army&lt;br /&gt;
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Songs by artists not included that should be on:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Blur - Parklife&lt;br /&gt;
Blur - Song 2&lt;br /&gt;
Craig David - 7 Days&lt;br /&gt;
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours&lt;br /&gt;
Oasis - Live Forever&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Shouldn't:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Alice DJ - Better Off Alone&lt;br /&gt;
American Football - Never Meant&lt;br /&gt;
Angel Olsen - Shut Up And Kiss Me&lt;br /&gt;
Autechr - Rae&lt;br /&gt;
Basic Channel - Phylyps Trak&lt;br /&gt;
Bee Gees - I Started A Joke&lt;br /&gt;
Blink-182 - Adam's Song&lt;br /&gt;
Boards of Canada - Everything You Do&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Marley - Caution&lt;br /&gt;
Bonnie Prince Billy - I See A Darkness&lt;br /&gt;
Britney Spears - Toxic&lt;br /&gt;
Brockhampton - HEAT&lt;br /&gt;
Burzum - Drunkelheit&lt;br /&gt;
Byrds - You Ain't Goin Nowhere&lt;br /&gt;
Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me&lt;br /&gt;
Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom&lt;br /&gt;
Daddy Yankee - Gasolina&lt;br /&gt;
David Bowie - Sound And Vision&lt;br /&gt;
Deerhunter - He Would Have Laughed&lt;br /&gt;
Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick&lt;br /&gt;
Dismemberment Plan - A Life of Possibilities&lt;br /&gt;
Dizzee Rascal - I Luv U&lt;br /&gt;
DJ Screw - My Mind Went Blank&lt;br /&gt;
Donovan - Wear Your Love Like Heaven&lt;br /&gt;
Drake - Know Yourself&lt;br /&gt;
E-40 - Dusted And Disgusted&lt;br /&gt;
Earl Sweatshirt - Hive&lt;br /&gt;
Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds&lt;br /&gt;
Everything But The Girl - Missing&lt;br /&gt;
Frank Sinatra - When No One Cares&lt;br /&gt;
Gang of Four - Damaged Goods&lt;br /&gt;
Gerry Raffety - Baker Street&lt;br /&gt;
Glen Campbell - By The Time I Get To Phoenix&lt;br /&gt;
Gorguts - Obscura&lt;br /&gt;
Gucci Mane - Lemonade&lt;br /&gt;
INXS - Never Tear Us Apart&lt;br /&gt;
Jay-Z - Can I Get A...&lt;br /&gt;
Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?&lt;br /&gt;
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle&lt;br /&gt;
John Coltrane - Blue Train&lt;br /&gt;
Kanye West - Mercy&lt;br /&gt;
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone&lt;br /&gt;
King Crimson - Starless&lt;br /&gt;
Knife - Full of Fire&lt;br /&gt;
Kris Kristofferson - Sunday Mornin&lt;br /&gt;
Kyuss - Gardenia&lt;br /&gt;
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance&lt;br /&gt;
Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man&lt;br /&gt;
Lorde - Green Light&lt;br /&gt;
Low - Lullaby&lt;br /&gt;
Mayhem - Deathcrush&lt;br /&gt;
The Microphones - The Moon&lt;br /&gt;
Minutemen - History Lesson 2&lt;br /&gt;
Mission of Burma - That's When I Reach&lt;br /&gt;
Mos Def - Mathematics&lt;br /&gt;
Mountain Goats - Up The Wolves&lt;br /&gt;
My Chemical Romance - Helena&lt;br /&gt;
Nelly - Country Grammar&lt;br /&gt;
Neurosis - Locust Star&lt;br /&gt;
Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland 1945&lt;br /&gt;
Nick Cave - I Need You&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana - About A Girl&lt;br /&gt;
OutKast - B.O.B&lt;br /&gt;
Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes&lt;br /&gt;
Pharcyde - Passin Me By&lt;br /&gt;
Phoebe Bridgers - Motion Sickness&lt;br /&gt;
Playboi Carti - Shoota&lt;br /&gt;
Pop Group - She Is Beyond Good&lt;br /&gt;
Postal Service - Such Great Heights&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - Idioteque&lt;br /&gt;
Raincoats - Fairytale In The Supermarket&lt;br /&gt;
REM - Radio Free Europe&lt;br /&gt;
Robyn - Dancing On My Own&lt;br /&gt;
Rolling Stones - Doo Doo Doo&lt;br /&gt;
Shuggie Otis - Strawberry Letter 23&lt;br /&gt;
Silverapples - Oscillations&lt;br /&gt;
Simon &amp; Garfunkel - The Boxer&lt;br /&gt;
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Strange Things Happening&lt;br /&gt;
Sleater Kinney - I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone&lt;br /&gt;
Spice Girls - Wannabe&lt;br /&gt;
Spiritualized - Ladies And Gentlemen&lt;br /&gt;
Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored&lt;br /&gt;
Suicide - Frankie Teardrop&lt;br /&gt;
Susumu Hirasawa - Parade&lt;br /&gt;
SZA - Good Days&lt;br /&gt;
They Might Be Giants - Ana Ng&lt;br /&gt;
Tim Buckley - Pleasant Street&lt;br /&gt;
TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me&lt;br /&gt;
Tyler The Creator - See You Again&lt;br /&gt;
UGK - Int'l Players Anthem&lt;br /&gt;
Verve - Bittersweet Symphony&lt;br /&gt;
Wilco - Jesus Etc&lt;br /&gt;
Xiu Xiu - I Love The Valley&lt;br /&gt;
Yves Tumor - Keroscene</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634045#634045</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DommeDamian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 03:33:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634045#634045</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634031#634031</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2021 00:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Based on the songs I know, these are mostly great selections. Best choice is a many-way tie. Worst choice contenders include Kansas  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt; and Mercy as a top-three Kanye song.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634031#634031</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Sep 2021 20:49:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=634031#634031</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=633955#633955</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=40684'&gt;Tha1ChiefRocka&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2021 03:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;baystateoftheart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Those links broke, so here they are again:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XPWb1ug6mFb47_xDLU3pZRJ75Tc1wdO1fLo3zi6sskU/edit?usp=sharing&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/...sp=sharing&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GaJwQuLOWqIR3yR4yhKgx?si=30c56e374d984bd3&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GaJwQuLOWqIR3yR4yhKgx?si=30c56e374d984bd3&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Glad you're back and doing better!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe we could start with an established list (perhaps a top 100 to be more manageable - could be BEA songs, Rolling Stone songs, RYM singles, etc.) and then vote x number of songs on and off the island each week until a majority is satisfied with the list.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh shit! Thanks. See, I told you I was a dummy. That sounds like a decent plan. I know we have other tournaments still going on in the Games category, but maybe we could do that as are next thing. As long as others would like to do that.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(And thanks Hayden, glad to be back around.)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=633955#633955</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Tha1ChiefRocka</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 Sep 2021 23:35:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=633955#633955</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Rolling Stone Top 500 Song List/ Give Me Some Feedback</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=633950#633950</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2021 03:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Those links broke, so here they are again:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XPWb1ug6mFb47_xDLU3pZRJ75Tc1wdO1fLo3zi6sskU/edit?usp=sharing&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/...sp=sharing&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GaJwQuLOWqIR3yR4yhKgx?si=30c56e374d984bd3&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GaJwQuLOWqIR3yR4yhKgx?si=30c56e374d984bd3&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Glad you're back and doing better!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Maybe we could start with an established list (perhaps a top 100 to be more manageable - could be BEA songs, Rolling Stone songs, RYM singles, etc.) and then vote x number of songs on and off the island each week until a majority is satisfied with the list.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=633950#633950</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 Sep 2021 23:00:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=633950#633950</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>