<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=682845#682845</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/03/2023 21:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Usually this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://media.s-bol.com/E0gLPrqv64gN/550x536.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://media.s-bol.com/E0gLPrqv64gN/550x536.jpg','imgpop','width=550,height=536,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sometimes this:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51SspseOf3L._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51SspseOf3L._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg','imgpop','width=600,height=600,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Others (roughly in order) that are quite amazing that I would rank just below those: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Let the Evil of His Own Lips Cover Him - Lingua Ignota (2017)&lt;br /&gt;
Uncanny Valley - Stabscotch (2017)&lt;br /&gt;
6 - Supersilent (2003)&lt;br /&gt;
Tragedy - Julia Holter (2011)&lt;br /&gt;
Mother of Virtues - Pyrrhon (2013)&lt;br /&gt;
Disappeared - Spring Heel Jack (2000)&lt;br /&gt;
Operator Dead... Post Abandoned - Burning Star Core (2007)&lt;br /&gt;
Amassed - Spring Heel Jack (2002)&lt;br /&gt;
Aviary - Julia Holter (2018)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Possibly these too, but it's been years since I've revisited them:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Long View - Marty Ehrlich (2002)&lt;br /&gt;
Fluxations - Denman Maroney (2001)&lt;br /&gt;
The Epic - Kamasi Washington (2015)&lt;br /&gt;
Another Mind - Hiromi Uehara (2003)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=682845#682845</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 3 Aug 2023 17:53:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=682845#682845</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=682836#682836</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=56246'&gt;bluekite&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/03/2023 20:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1706_4e14b31c6e0fd.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1706_4e14b31c6e0fd.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1706&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;In Rainbows by Radiohead&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=682836#682836</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bluekite</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 3 Aug 2023 16:35:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=682836#682836</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644325#644325</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2022 19:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Past-Life Martyred Saints, followed by Carrie and Lowell and Trial and Errors</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644325#644325</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:51:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644325#644325</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644314#644314</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=51698'&gt;LTSings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2022 17:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.invubu.com/images/music/500/laurentalley-laurentalley.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://www.invubu.com/images/music/500/laurentalley-laurentalley.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644314#644314</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LTSings</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:37:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644314#644314</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642454#642454</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35471'&gt;stangetzaway&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/19/2022 13:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1389_5d13a1f465b5b.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1389_5d13a1f465b5b.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1389&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642454#642454</comments>
                            <dc:creator>stangetzaway</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 08:10:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642454#642454</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642452#642452</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30132'&gt;Amirkhosro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/19/2022 12:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LedZep wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Probably this&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_41408_519d451a087e6.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_41408_519d451a087e6.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=41408&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack by Viper&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;And I don't care if you judge me&lt;br /&gt;
I'm smoking cooked, and living so lovely&lt;br /&gt;
So stop looking like you're dumb&lt;br /&gt;
You know you wanna try, but scared to get some&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Inspirational words. What an artist.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642452#642452</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Amirkhosro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:32:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642452#642452</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642237#642237</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2022 18:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LedZep wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Probably this&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_41408_519d451a087e6.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_41408_519d451a087e6.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=41408&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack by Viper&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I've seen this before but I honestly thought it was just a meme and not a real album. Listening now and it's honestly not bad. Lyrics are very surface level and straightforward lol, but his flow is great, the instrumentals are a perfect fit, and the production is top notch considering this is outsider music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642237#642237</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 16 Jan 2022 13:42:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642237#642237</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642225#642225</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/16/2022 15:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Probably this&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_41408_519d451a087e6.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_41408_519d451a087e6.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=41408&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack by Viper&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642225#642225</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 16 Jan 2022 10:41:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642225#642225</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642120#642120</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2022 22:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Had a quick look at my collection and while I feel it's too early to judge a lot of music from the previous decade, I'll go with&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_148754_5c619cd37e741.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_148754_5c619cd37e741.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=148754&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Archived : Environmental : Views by The Future Sound Of London&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Future Sound of London AEV album was half a compilation of their previous Archived and Environment series but also had an entire regular albums worth of brand new material within. They subsequently released this new material on a single CD version of this release (white artwork). It's a stunning neo classical ambient sound worth anyone's attention.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_49664_52717fe20f0b7.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_49664_52717fe20f0b7.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=49664&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Drone Logic by Daniel Avery&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyone who ever heard Orbital or saw them live would find a lot to appreciate here. Arguably the best house/techno album since Motor City Drum Ensemble's debut.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2447_4e4ed0f6ee4c8.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_2447_4e4ed0f6ee4c8.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=498,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2447&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Boxer by The National&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Props to Matt Berninger's baritone vocals and heartfelt lyrics on this modern masterpiece.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642120#642120</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:49:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642120#642120</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642118#642118</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30132'&gt;Amirkhosro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/14/2022 22:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Johnnyo wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's a really tough one but I'd have to go with &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_95004_56d495cc559ff.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_95004_56d495cc559ff.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=95004&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Complete Live At Raji's by The Dream Syndicate&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's one of the most underrated albums of all time. I specially love the version of John Coltrane Stereo Blues.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642118#642118</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Amirkhosro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:35:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=642118#642118</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641842#641842</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26833'&gt;craola&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2022 17:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Anja Garbarek: The Road Is Just A Surface&lt;br /&gt;
Anne Paceo: Circles&lt;br /&gt;
Björk: Vespertine&lt;br /&gt;
Blonde Redhead: 23&lt;br /&gt;
Blonde Redhead: Misery Is A Butterfly&lt;br /&gt;
Broadcast: Haha Sound&lt;br /&gt;
Leïla Martial: Warm Canto&lt;br /&gt;
Portishead: Third&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Radiohead: Amnesiac &lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead: Hail To The Thief &lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead: In Rainbows</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641842#641842</comments>
                            <dc:creator>craola</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jan 2022 12:20:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641842#641842</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641730#641730</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38503'&gt;CharlieBarley&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2022 22:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1706_4e14b31c6e0fd.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1706_4e14b31c6e0fd.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1706&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;In Rainbows by Radiohead&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
rounding out my top 3 would be:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Raising Sand by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss&lt;br /&gt;
18 by Moby</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641730#641730</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CharlieBarley</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Jan 2022 17:36:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641730#641730</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641724#641724</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26803'&gt;kokkinos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2022 22:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          That’s a tough question. The turn of the century found me at a tender age, so most albums that influenced my childhood/adolescence came out during that time. If I had to pick only one, I’d say the album that has affected me the most is &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1836&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The College Dropout by Kanye West&lt;/a&gt;. Other records that meant a lot to me while I was growing up would be Boy In Da Corner by Dizzee Rascal, Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not by Arctic Monkeys, Original Pirate Material by The Streets, Parachutes by Coldplay and Is This It by The Strokes. I don’t come back to them that often, but they’ll always be special and it’s gonna be hard for any new release to dethrone them. And it’s funny how all of them are debut albums.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641724#641724</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kokkinos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Jan 2022 17:05:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641724#641724</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641708#641708</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2022 20:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1276_4e4e43e875f6d.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1276_4e4e43e875f6d.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1276&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Origin Of Symmetry by Muse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This is still up there, along with Black Holes and Revelations. I know Muse don't really get loved in most critic's circles, but damn do still I love this trio that I grew up listening to.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For jazz, my top album is &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_122142_59b7f068ecf05.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_122142_59b7f068ecf05.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=122142&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Uprising by Miles Mosley&lt;/a&gt; but I think Nubya Garcia's album last year or even the Pharoah Sanders/Floating Points/London Symphony Orchestra album might bump that out of first. Uprising is more like jazz fusion or jazz pop anyway. Promises would probably also be my favorite classical album I guess, at least as far as new compositions go. New recordings of old compositions has to go to Mariss Jansons and the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra's renditions of either Dvořák's 9th Symphony or Berlioz's Symphonie Fantastique. I believe they're both on Youtube, Jansons would have been an incredible conductor to see live; I wish I had been able to see him prior to his death.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Most of my other genre picks are going to be a little basic: To Pimp a Butterfly for hip hop/rap, Golden Hour for country, Dopethrone or Royal Blood for metal. Don't know if I could confidently declare a favorite blues, folk, or R&amp;B album, and any other major genre I'm probably just blanking on right now. I guess Hamilton for musical/soundtrack.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641708#641708</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Jan 2022 15:58:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641708#641708</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641706#641706</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38353'&gt;DommeDamian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2022 20:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;baystateoftheart wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DommeDamian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm gonna have to go with&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_99_5a1c525422b58.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_99_5a1c525422b58.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=99&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My least favorite of the century  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This one's my favorite:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_31103_571398d69d9a3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_31103_571398d69d9a3.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=31103&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Good Kid, M.A.A.D City by Kendrick Lamar&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks for sharing, gkmc is good too imo.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641706#641706</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DommeDamian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Jan 2022 15:41:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641706#641706</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641699#641699</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29810'&gt;Skinny&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2022 19:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The first thing that popped into my head was &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Supreme Clientele&lt;/span&gt;, so let’s go with that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641699#641699</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Skinny</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:50:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641699#641699</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641695#641695</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2022 19:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ys.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641695#641695</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:15:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641695#641695</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641694#641694</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2022 19:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Rock:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/713R+bRARWL._SL1500_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/713R+bRARWL._SL1500_.jpg','imgpop','width=1500,height=1500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Jazz:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61PMTliX4XL._UX358_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61PMTliX4XL._UX358_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg','imgpop','width=358,height=358,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Blues:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/712VlrTOpnL._SS500_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/712VlrTOpnL._SS500_.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;New Age:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71qDZS3gFPL._SL1079_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71qDZS3gFPL._SL1079_.jpg','imgpop','width=1079,height=1073,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Country:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51R8gulEWOL.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51R8gulEWOL.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Other:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/717yWVhVrDL._SL1500_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/717yWVhVrDL._SL1500_.jpg','imgpop','width=1500,height=1500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Live:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81suzC-3tqL._SL1425_.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81suzC-3tqL._SL1425_.jpg','imgpop','width=1425,height=1425,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641694#641694</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:09:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641694#641694</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641691#641691</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29269'&gt;AAL2014&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2022 18:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          For me it’s TPAB, Madvillainy, and Tool’s Lateralus making up my top 3. I’ve been making it a point, however,  to take in more and more new records and I think 2021 offered a few albums that will be ranking among those records in due time.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641691#641691</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AAL2014</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Jan 2022 13:47:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641691#641691</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What's your favorite album of the century?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641688#641688</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2022 18:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DommeDamian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm gonna have to go with&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_99_5a1c525422b58.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_99_5a1c525422b58.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=99&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My least favorite of the century  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This one's my favorite:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_31103_571398d69d9a3.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_31103_571398d69d9a3.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=31103&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Good Kid, M.A.A.D City by Kendrick Lamar&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641688#641688</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Jan 2022 13:38:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=641688#641688</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>