<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646872#646872</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33940'&gt;travelful&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/25/2022 13:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LedZep wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm ready to host that tourney if there's enough people interested and cestuneblague doesn't mind.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
count me in</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646872#646872</comments>
                            <dc:creator>travelful</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 25 Mar 2022 09:24:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646872#646872</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646837#646837</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/24/2022 21:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah I'm bouncing around the midwest right now so I'm in no way ready to run a tournament, but if someone else wants to take the reins I'm all for it</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646837#646837</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 24 Mar 2022 17:36:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646837#646837</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646833#646833</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26803'&gt;kokkinos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/24/2022 21:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LedZep wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; if there's enough people interested&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Count me in.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646833#646833</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kokkinos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 24 Mar 2022 17:00:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646833#646833</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646829#646829</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/24/2022 20:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;travelful wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't know what the original post said, but this or something similar sounds fun.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt; I'm ready to host that tourney if there's enough people interested and cestuneblague doesn't mind.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646829#646829</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:40:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646829#646829</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646813#646813</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=33940'&gt;travelful&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/24/2022 13:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;LedZep wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I was thinking of something similar, a 2020 + 2021 songs tournament&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know what the original post said, but this or something similar sounds fun.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646813#646813</comments>
                            <dc:creator>travelful</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 24 Mar 2022 09:29:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=646813#646813</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645021#645021</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=50515'&gt;BozoTyrannus&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/23/2022 22:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've Made Up My Mind to Give Myself to You - Bob Dylan</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645021#645021</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BozoTyrannus</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 23 Feb 2022 17:31:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=645021#645021</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644951#644951</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2022 21:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Charli XCX- Forever</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644951#644951</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Feb 2022 16:39:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644951#644951</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644920#644920</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2022 17:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Gotta stop drunk posting, donno if I'm really going to have time for this but I'll leave the post up for now</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644920#644920</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Feb 2022 12:13:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644920#644920</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644893#644893</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2022 10:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I was thinking of something similar, a 2020 + 2021 songs tournament. Don't have the time to be the host now though, but I'm glad you're willing to do the work for us cestuneblague! Btw are 2022 songs allowed too?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644893#644893</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Feb 2022 05:04:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644893#644893</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644892#644892</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2022 09:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sounds Fun! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
=========================================================&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Faye Webster - Better Distractions&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I will slowly edit this over the next week unless u need them sooner. &lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644892#644892</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 22 Feb 2022 04:49:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644892#644892</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Come back later</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644879#644879</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35882'&gt;cestuneblague&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/22/2022 04:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Edit: Don't drink and post, fellow kids. Decide about song tournament in the near future</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644879#644879</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cestuneblague</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 21 Feb 2022 23:26:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=644879#644879</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>