<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 3 - Match 6] Ultimate Fighting Champion vs anything</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649871#649871</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/03/2022 23:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;anything wins 9-6&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649871#649871</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 3 May 2022 19:04:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649871#649871</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 3 - Match 6] Ultimate Fighting Champion vs anything</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649702#649702</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=44919'&gt;musicoed&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/01/2022 16:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Golden Dregs&lt;/span&gt; - Ultimate Fighting Champion&lt;br /&gt;
This track was released as a single on 2/IX-2021 but I couldn't find the lyrics.&lt;br /&gt;
This indicates the absence of hype and advertising promotion.&lt;br /&gt;
On the last tour I backed the bid because of my association with David Tattersall.&lt;br /&gt;
This time I got to know the artist better.&lt;br /&gt;
I did not find information about the new LP, only two singles.&lt;br /&gt;
The albums of 2018 and 2019 have not interested me yet.&lt;br /&gt;
There is hope that the vocals and sound will now be more elegant.&lt;br /&gt;
My voice on this tour and an alarm clock for new releases.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Adrianne Lenker&lt;/span&gt; - anything&lt;br /&gt;
In the last round, this bid received double support from me.&lt;br /&gt;
This time, the outcome of the confrontation was left without the influence of past merits.&lt;br /&gt;
I assumed that the lyrics should add points.&lt;br /&gt;
However, melancholy and creative slipping appeared here as well.&lt;br /&gt;
Interesting author experiences gradually fade away towards the end.&lt;br /&gt;
Musically, it looks like a flat line not far from the coordinate axis.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649702#649702</comments>
                            <dc:creator>musicoed</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 1 May 2022 12:30:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649702#649702</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 3 - Match 6] Ultimate Fighting Champion vs anything</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649635#649635</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/30/2022 19:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm really surprised that Ultimate Fighting Champion got this far. Personally, I don't see anything interesting in this song. The only thing that stands out to me are the vocals, which are kinda bad. Not my style of indie I guess. Despite that, I'm always the underdog guy, so happy to see a less known song in the third round. While I'm not as enamored by Anything as most people here, I still like the song quite a bit. Easy vote for Lenker.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649635#649635</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2022 15:05:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649635#649635</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: [Round 3 - Match 6] Ultimate Fighting Champion vs anything</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649512#649512</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26803'&gt;kokkinos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/28/2022 20:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Voted for the underdog - Ultimate Fighting Champion - but I like both and wouldn't mind either of them qualifying.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649512#649512</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kokkinos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:57:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649512#649512</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>[Round 3 - Match 6] Ultimate Fighting Champion vs anything</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649437#649437</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31262'&gt;LedZep&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/27/2022 22:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Golden Dregs - Ultimate Fighting Champion&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Nominated by: LittleM1971&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/568qSi8mqBQ?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=568qSi8mqBQ&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Adrianne Lenker - anything&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Nominated by: Mercury&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bs4MffKz9rk?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=Bs4MffKz9rk&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Instructions:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Please listen to both songs before voting. The poll will be tallied in 7 days. See &lt;a href=&quot;https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AdbYfzQYi5gBvSVaBX21DCK_8FTs66DEwGp615vVNAU/edit?usp=sharing&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;the spreadsheet&lt;/a&gt; for the full tournament bracket.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649437#649437</comments>
                            <dc:creator>LedZep</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:34:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=649437#649437</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>