<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Problem with Adding Albums to Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653681#653681</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29670'&gt;ghosttomost&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/10/2022 22:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Still not working when trying to add albums by album name or by artist.  A workaround is to rate the albums you want to add then choose &quot;Pick from ratings&quot;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653681#653681</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ghosttomost</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:40:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653681#653681</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Problem with Adding Albums to Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653668#653668</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/10/2022 15:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just gave it a shot— I'm also having the same issue.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653668#653668</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:35:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653668#653668</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Problem with Adding Albums to Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653666#653666</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29269'&gt;AAL2014&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/10/2022 14:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I ended up being able to pick the records in question from my Listened albums, but it’s still been very strange today that the chart search engine was specifically not showing me the records I was looking for.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653666#653666</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AAL2014</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:44:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653666#653666</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Problem with Adding Albums to Charts</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653665#653665</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29269'&gt;AAL2014&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/10/2022 13:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Is anyone else experiencing some trouble with the site? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I’ve tried adding a couple albums to my charts today and they aren’t even showing up as options to be added. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Is this a bug to be fixed? Happened before?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653665#653665</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AAL2014</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 10 Jul 2022 09:42:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653665#653665</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>