<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677276#677276</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=54214'&gt;MadhattanJack&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2023 20:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Repo wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;AND, I have a serious question. Which album do YOU prefer: &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;The Pod or Last Splash&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;?! Or are they both Essential to The '90s Indie Rock Canon?!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
It's probably more of a &quot;half-serious question,&quot; but if it's The '90s Indie Rock Canon, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Last Splash&lt;/span&gt; is clearly the essential Breeders album. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Pod&lt;/span&gt; has the better album cover, and at the time I was more excited to hear it because the Pixies were still together and I hadn't also gotten spoiled by the short-lived &quot;shoegaze era,&quot; but that said... going by my own personal tune-memory capacity brain test, I can only remember two of the original songs from &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Pod&lt;/span&gt; (&quot;Doe&quot; and &quot;Fortunately Gone&quot;), but eight from &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Last Splash&lt;/span&gt; (counting &quot;Roi&quot; as one). So it just has better songs on it, in my personal shrinky-dink opinion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As for &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;All Nerve,&lt;/span&gt; it's better than the other two post-2000 Breeders albums, which is impressive in itself (given the usual trajectory for 90s bands who are still making records), but while it starts out great it kind of peters out towards the end. Worth a listen, though!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677276#677276</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MadhattanJack</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 19 May 2023 16:34:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677276#677276</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677267#677267</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29269'&gt;AAL2014&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2023 20:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Solid set of headliners and artists I’d want to see all the way down the bill.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677267#677267</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AAL2014</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 19 May 2023 16:11:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677267#677267</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677241#677241</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/19/2023 13:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Cool line up. Just Mustard are a good choice from lower down the bill. But yeah, plan in the P Funk first and work outwards from there I guess?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677241#677241</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 19 May 2023 09:41:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677241#677241</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677112#677112</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/17/2023 13:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: red&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Vintage Threads.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_129657_5a70d6f3e39f5.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_129657_5a70d6f3e39f5.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=129657&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;All Nerve by The Breeders&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&quot;This is album is just GREAT. Great. No other words. I love hearing this album song to song, as it reminds me of a great sound that hasn't been tapped for 25 years. Did I mention it sounds GREAT!! Best Kim has sounded!!&quot; &lt;/span&gt; -BEA user Jaymantheman &lt;Is this who I think it is?!&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Why didn't anyone tell me?!?! &lt;I blame Dihansse!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt; &gt;  How on earth did I not hear about one of the best Indie Rock bands of the 90s releasing a killer comeback album just a few years back in 2018. Hmmmm....  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; Maybe it's not Dihansse's fault. Maybe I'm just getting old!!! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyways, if you're a fan of The Breeders earlier works this is sure to butter your buns! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
AND, I have a serious question. Which album do YOU prefer: &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;The Pod or Last Splash&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;?! Or are they both Essential to The '90s Indie Rock Canon?!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677112#677112</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 17 May 2023 09:23:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677112#677112</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677070#677070</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/16/2023 23:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MadhattanJack wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Speaking only for myself, as a soon-to-be decrepit old geezer I'd obviously have to see Ride, Nothing, Warpaint, the Breeders, Steve Ignorant, Kim Gordon, and The Cure of course. Probably also Flogging Molly, the Black Angels... and I guess Fake Names too, just in case there anybody I know from my previous life in DC shows up. And of course I'd have to go see the Aquadolls, because regardless of what they sound like, they're just my kinda gals.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Finally, I'd probably want to see Drain, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Braid,&lt;/span&gt; Bearings and Plosivs, if only to get some ideas on what to do the next time my kitchen sink gets clogged up and I can't find a plumber.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_18260_63c23b7d1f1ec.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_18260_63c23b7d1f1ec.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=18260&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Frame And Canvas by Braid&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Wow! This is some AWESOME Midwest Emo! Loving it!!!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Love&quot;&gt;🥰&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Definitely one of those albums I will learn all the words to and sing with the faithful &lt;just outside of!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &gt; the pit!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/ykJr1YYk_k8?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=ykJr1YYk_k8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677070#677070</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 May 2023 19:51:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677070#677070</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677069#677069</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/16/2023 23:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not to be a wokescold, but as someone who has spent most of my life around Chicago and knows lots of people affected by this…&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://blockclubchicago.org/2023/04/07/riot-fest-meeting-devolves-into-chaos-as-hundreds-of-douglass-park-neighbors-make-their-voices-heard/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://blockclubchicago.org/2023/04/07...ces-heard/&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677069#677069</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 May 2023 19:18:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677069#677069</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677058#677058</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=54214'&gt;MadhattanJack&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/16/2023 21:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Speaking only for myself, as a soon-to-be decrepit old geezer I'd obviously have to see Ride, Nothing, Warpaint, the Breeders, Steve Ignorant, Kim Gordon, and The Cure of course. Probably also Flogging Molly, the Black Angels... and I guess Fake Names too, just in case there anybody I know from my previous life in DC shows up. And of course I'd have to go see the Aquadolls, because regardless of what they sound like, they're just my kinda gals.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Finally, I'd probably want to see Drain, Braid, Bearings and Plosivs, if only to get some ideas on what to do the next time my kitchen sink gets clogged up and I can't find a plumber.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677058#677058</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MadhattanJack</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 May 2023 17:17:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677058#677058</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677057#677057</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/16/2023 20:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;EyeKanFly wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah that lineup looks stacked, enjoy!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Parliament Funkadelic ft. George Clinton&quot; is... an interesting way to bill him/them haha. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I tend to shy away from some of the biggest festivals because they'll have 3-4 bands playing at the same time and I end up missing half the acts I was interested in. This one doesn't seem too overwhelming though. I'd be psyched for Godspeed and to a lesser extent Code Orange. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Bronx is fun live, I'd try to catch them if you can (although I prefer them live when they perform as &lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Mariachi El Bronx&lt;/span&gt;!&lt;/span&gt; )&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ha! That does sound more fun. They might do it! Especially if I know Riot Fest! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll have to look into &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Code Orange&lt;/span&gt;. Never even heard of 'em. What songs or record should I start with?!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677057#677057</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 May 2023 16:53:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677057#677057</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677054#677054</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/16/2023 19:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah that lineup looks stacked, enjoy!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Parliament Funkadelic ft. George Clinton&quot; is... an interesting way to bill him/them haha. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I tend to shy away from some of the biggest festivals because they'll have 3-4 bands playing at the same time and I end up missing half the acts I was interested in. This one doesn't seem too overwhelming though. I'd be psyched for Godspeed and to a lesser extent Code Orange. The Bronx is fun live, I'd try to catch them if you can (although I prefer them live when they perform as Mariachi El Bronx! )</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677054#677054</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 May 2023 15:53:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677054#677054</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677036#677036</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=30141'&gt;Repo&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 05/16/2023 15:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: darkred&quot;&gt;Riot Fest 2023 Lineup!!!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://riotfest.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/riot-fest-lineup-2023.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://riotfest.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/riot-fest-lineup-2023.jpg','imgpop','width=1080,height=1350,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Grabbed my tix on the cheap last night before the lineup was announced. Boy am I glad I did!!!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Twisted Evil&quot;&gt;😈&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm going to obsess over this &lt;&amp; My Celtics!!!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Angel&quot;&gt;😇&lt;/span&gt; &gt; until the show in September. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;What grabs YOUR attention?! What bands would YOU see?! Any little known gems?!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
AND, am I crazy to now think this positively CRUSHES all other festivals this year?!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Twisted Evil&quot;&gt;😈&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Twisted Evil&quot;&gt;😈&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Twisted Evil&quot;&gt;😈&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677036#677036</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Repo</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 16 May 2023 11:44:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=677036#677036</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>