<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4833): Night Falls Over Kortedala</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=697974#697974</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35422'&gt;baystateoftheart&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2024 22:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;HoldenM wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Love this album to pieces. Still kinda pissed that Lekman replaced it with his &quot;Jens's Version&quot; The Linden Trees Are Still in Blossom, which just sounds like a worse version of Night Falls. But other than that, this thing rules.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track picks&lt;br /&gt;
2. Sipping On The Sweet Nectar&lt;br /&gt;
5. Into Eternity&lt;br /&gt;
8. Your Arms Around Me&lt;br /&gt;
9. Shirin&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought it was replaced mostly because of sample legal issues, in which case it was a good move to put a reimagining on streaming instead of nothing. That said, I haven't listened to it, and I just keep returning to my digital copy of the original instead.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=697974#697974</comments>
                            <dc:creator>baystateoftheart</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2024 18:17:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=697974#697974</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#4833): Night Falls Over Kortedala</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=697958#697958</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25773'&gt;HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2024 20:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Love this album to pieces. Still kinda pissed that Lekman replaced it with his &quot;Jens's Version&quot; The Linden Trees Are Still in Blossom, which just sounds like a worse version of Night Falls. But other than that, this thing rules.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Track picks&lt;br /&gt;
2. Sipping On The Sweet Nectar&lt;br /&gt;
5. Into Eternity&lt;br /&gt;
8. Your Arms Around Me&lt;br /&gt;
9. Shirin</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=697958#697958</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HoldenM</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2024 16:06:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=697958#697958</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Album of the day (#4833): Night Falls Over Kortedala</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=697957#697957</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29686'&gt;BestEverAlbums&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2024 20:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Night Falls Over Kortedala by Jens Lekman&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=11710&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=11710&amp;src=albumofday&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2007.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/img/flags_mini/se.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 1,437&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 79/100 (from 177 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_11710_4e45412d72354.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_11710_4e45412d72354.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. And I Remember Every Kiss&lt;br /&gt;
2. Sipping On The Sweet Nectar&lt;br /&gt;
3. The Opposite Of Hallelujah&lt;br /&gt;
4. A Postcard To Nina&lt;br /&gt;
5. Into Eternity&lt;br /&gt;
6. I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You&lt;br /&gt;
7. If I Could Cry (It Would Feel Like This)&lt;br /&gt;
8. Your Arms Around Me&lt;br /&gt;
9. Shirin&lt;br /&gt;
10. It Was A Strange Time In My Life&lt;br /&gt;
11. Kanske Är Jag Kär I Dig&lt;br /&gt;
12. Friday Night At The Drive-In Bingo&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=album&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=697957#697957</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BestEverAlbums</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2024 16:00:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=697957#697957</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>