<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70841#70841</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/06/2011 01:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Actually, yeah  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Godspeed You! would go under that. So would Frank Zappa I guess (but in a bit of a different way for him)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But, what I mean is, acts like, Tool, Opeth, Big Black, Public Image, Swans, Jesus &amp; Mary Chain. It's just music that's made to be 'interesting', different, so they get critical acclaim. It's not music to really be enjoyed as MUSIC...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What???&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I still don't understand...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70841#70841</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Dec 2011 20:30:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70841#70841</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70633#70633</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18786'&gt;Chemical Smile&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/05/2011 11:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'll give this chart a thumbs-up purely for being the only chart i've seen with The Melvins on it!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Twisted Evil&quot;&gt;😈&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70633#70633</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Chemical Smile</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 5 Dec 2011 06:00:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70633#70633</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70507#70507</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/05/2011 00:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A lot of the albums on here are what I consider 'self-indulgent art'...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...complains of &quot;self-indulgent art&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Has bands like Godspeed You! Black Emperor in his top 100.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Actually, yeah  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Godspeed You! would go under that. So would Frank Zappa I guess (but in a bit of a different way for him)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But, what I mean is, acts like, Tool, Opeth, Big Black, Public Image, Swans, Jesus &amp; Mary Chain. It's just music that's made to be 'interesting', different, so they get critical acclaim. It's not music to really be enjoyed as MUSIC...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;I'm going to get shot one day for this post  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Shot??? oh that would be letting you off easy.......I have much much better plans...... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Twisted Evil&quot;&gt;😈&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
actually I got nothing, I think I'll just pout for a bit then go do my homework</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70507#70507</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:03:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70507#70507</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70505#70505</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 23:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A lot of the albums on here are what I consider 'self-indulgent art'...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...complains of &quot;self-indulgent art&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Has bands like Godspeed You! Black Emperor in his top 100.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Actually, yeah  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Godspeed You! would go under that. So would Frank Zappa I guess (but in a bit of a different way for him)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But, what I mean is, acts like, Tool, Opeth, Big Black, Public Image, Swans, Jesus &amp; Mary Chain. It's just music that's made to be 'interesting', different, so they get critical acclaim. It's not music to really be enjoyed as MUSIC...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;I'm going to get shot one day for this post  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh yes, yes you will.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Without a doubt.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70505#70505</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:47:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70505#70505</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70502#70502</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 23:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A lot of the albums on here are what I consider 'self-indulgent art'...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...complains of &quot;self-indulgent art&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Has bands like Godspeed You! Black Emperor in his top 100.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Actually, yeah  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Godspeed You! would go under that. So would Frank Zappa I guess (but in a bit of a different way for him)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But, what I mean is, acts like, Tool, Opeth, Big Black, Public Image, Swans, Jesus &amp; Mary Chain. It's just music that's made to be 'interesting', different, so they get critical acclaim. It's not music to really be enjoyed as MUSIC...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;I'm going to get shot one day for this post  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh yes, yes you will.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70502#70502</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:45:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70502#70502</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70501#70501</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 23:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A lot of the albums on here are what I consider 'self-indulgent art'...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...complains of &quot;self-indulgent art&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Has bands like Godspeed You! Black Emperor in his top 100.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Actually, yeah  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  Godspeed You! would go under that. So would Frank Zappa I guess (but in a bit of a different way for him)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But, what I mean is, acts like, Tool, Opeth, Big Black, Public Image, Swans, Jesus &amp; Mary Chain. It's just music that's made to be 'interesting', different, so they get critical acclaim. It's not music to really be enjoyed as MUSIC...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;I'm going to get shot one day for this post  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70501#70501</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:42:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70501#70501</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70497#70497</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 23:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Cringe.  :?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Really? I actually like this chart alot.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have 3 albums in common with this chart  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
VU &amp; Nico&lt;br /&gt;
This Heat - Deceit&lt;br /&gt;
The Pop Group - Y&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and that's it  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A lot of the albums on here are what I consider 'self-indulgent art'...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some other ok choices on here (The Cure, King Crimson, Scott Walker, Black Sabbath, Wire, Slowdive), but I'm not a fan of Tool either...so  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;  Bleh.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't have too many albums in common with it either. I guess I just like seeing charts like this (Critically acclaimed albums mixed with sleepers). Some of it isn't my thing, but I think it's still great. If someone's chart is personal, I tend to like it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I don't know what &quot;self-indulgent art&quot; means...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm torn on one hand I completely agree with you and think too many people rate charts based on how similar it is to theirs. On the other AEnima is his #1  :|&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But Disintegration at #2  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70497#70497</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:38:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70497#70497</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70496#70496</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 23:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A lot of the albums on here are what I consider 'self-indulgent art'...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...complains of &quot;self-indulgent art&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Has bands like Godspeed You! Black Emperor in his top 100.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70496#70496</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:36:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70496#70496</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70487#70487</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 23:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Cringe.  :?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Really? I actually like this chart alot.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have 3 albums in common with this chart  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
VU &amp; Nico&lt;br /&gt;
This Heat - Deceit&lt;br /&gt;
The Pop Group - Y&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and that's it  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A lot of the albums on here are what I consider 'self-indulgent art'...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some other ok choices on here (The Cure, King Crimson, Scott Walker, Black Sabbath, Wire, Slowdive), but I'm not a fan of Tool either...so  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;  Bleh.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't have too many albums in common with it either. I guess I just like seeing charts like this (Critically acclaimed albums mixed with sleepers). Some of it isn't my thing, but I think it's still great. If someone's chart is personal, I tend to like it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I don't know what &quot;self-indulgent art&quot; means...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm torn on one hand I completely agree with you and think too many people rate charts based on how similar it is to theirs. On the other AEnima is his #1  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70487#70487</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:25:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70487#70487</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70486#70486</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 23:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Cringe.  :?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Really? I actually like this chart alot.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have 3 albums in common with this chart  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
VU &amp; Nico&lt;br /&gt;
This Heat - Deceit&lt;br /&gt;
The Pop Group - Y&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and that's it  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A lot of the albums on here are what I consider 'self-indulgent art'...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some other ok choices on here (The Cure, King Crimson, Scott Walker, Black Sabbath, Wire, Slowdive), but I'm not a fan of Tool either...so  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;  Bleh.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't have too many albums in common with it either. I guess I just like seeing charts like this (Critically acclaimed albums mixed with sleepers). Some of it isn't my thing, but I think it's still great. If someone's chart is personal, I tend to like it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I don't know what &quot;self-indulgent art&quot; means...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70486#70486</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:22:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70486#70486</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70433#70433</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 21:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah I would actually agree with the &quot;samey&quot; part (see my comments on my chart and in the thread). &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70433#70433</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:41:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70433#70433</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70427#70427</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 21:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          WHAT? No I didn't!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I also called it &quot;samey&quot;!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70427#70427</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:35:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70427#70427</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70426#70426</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 21:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't know &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt; ...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh wait, now I remember &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Idea&quot;&gt;ðŸ'¡&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You called Pet sounds stupid and boring &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Evil or Very Mad&quot;&gt;🤬&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70426#70426</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:34:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70426#70426</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70420#70420</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 21:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          *sniffle* how could you Loveless... ; _ ;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70420#70420</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:30:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70420#70420</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70419#70419</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 21:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/tool_aenima.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/tool_aenima.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fuck yeah&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
^ This.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Damn this chart is fine...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Aww now I regret my post in the Pet Sounds thread &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70419#70419</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:29:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70419#70419</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70413#70413</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 21:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/tool_aenima.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/tool_aenima.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fuck yeah&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
^ This.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Damn this chart is fine...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70413#70413</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:21:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70413#70413</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70406#70406</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 20:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Cringe.  :?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Really? I actually like this chart alot.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have 3 albums in common with this chart  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
VU &amp; Nico&lt;br /&gt;
This Heat - Deceit&lt;br /&gt;
The Pop Group - Y&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and that's it  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;😐&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A lot of the albums on here are what I consider 'self-indulgent art'...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some other ok choices on here (The Cure, King Crimson, Scott Walker, Black Sabbath, Wire, Slowdive), but I'm not a fan of Tool either...so  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;  Bleh.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70406#70406</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:42:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70406#70406</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70405#70405</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 20:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/tool_aenima.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/tool_aenima.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fuck yeah</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70405#70405</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:41:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70405#70405</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70401#70401</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 20:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd say this is a pretty cool chart...he likes Swans which is great.....but theres one thing.......&lt;br /&gt;
.......I haven't properly listened to any of his top 5 albums</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70401#70401</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:39:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70401#70401</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart of the day (#55): By deadhouse</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70380#70380</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17749'&gt;mooseboy101&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/04/2011 18:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yes, oh my god yes. One of the absolute best on BEA.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70380#70380</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mooseboy101</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Dec 2011 13:58:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70380#70380</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>