<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#5103): Waiting For The Sun by The Doors</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=717414#717414</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=57857'&gt;Brigand99&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/15/2024 09:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This might be my least favorite Doors album, even though it starts out with five good tracks in a row. To me the rest of the songs are kind of unspectacular, and I hate Five to One and Unknown Soldier. Sometimes I think LA Woman is my least favorite Doors album cuz even though it has four super-great tracks, I don't much like the rest of the songs very much. Or at least I never feel like hearing them when I play the album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=717414#717414</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Brigand99</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2024 04:21:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=717414#717414</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Album of the day (#5103): Waiting For The Sun by The Doors</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=716999#716999</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29686'&gt;BestEverAlbums&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/08/2024 21:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Waiting For The Sun by The Doors&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=5160&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=5160&amp;src=albumofday&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 1968.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/img/flags_mini/us.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 610&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 77/100 (from 759 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_5160_60fdd2b1b09be.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_5160_60fdd2b1b09be.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. Hello, I Love You&lt;br /&gt;
2. Love Street&lt;br /&gt;
3. Not To Touch The Earth&lt;br /&gt;
4. Summer's Almost Gone&lt;br /&gt;
5. Wintertime Love&lt;br /&gt;
6. The Unknown Soldier&lt;br /&gt;
7. Spanish Caravan&lt;br /&gt;
8. My Wild Love&lt;br /&gt;
9. We Could Be So Good Together&lt;br /&gt;
10. Yes, The River Knows&lt;br /&gt;
11. Five To One&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=album&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=716999#716999</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BestEverAlbums</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Dec 2024 16:00:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=716999#716999</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>