<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Album of the day (#7374): I&amp;#039;m Wide Awake, It&amp;#039;s Morning by Bright Eyes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=761407#761407</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=38353'&gt;DommeDamian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/13/2026 22:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Superb album that I have listened to alot. Though not a masterpiece that I have felt for many years, but still in my top 500 somewhere. First half is better than the second half.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=761407#761407</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DommeDamian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 18:22:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=761407#761407</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Album of the day (#7374): I&amp;#039;m Wide Awake, It&amp;#039;s Morning by Bright Eyes</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=761395#761395</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29686'&gt;BestEverAlbums&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/13/2026 20:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning by Bright Eyes&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1255&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/buy?o=album&amp;oid=1255&amp;src=albumofday&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2005.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/img/flags_mini/us.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Bright Eyes discography rank: 1 (out of 17 listed on BEA)&lt;br /&gt;
2005 rank: 6&lt;br /&gt;
2000s rank: 67&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 423&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 78/100 (from 766 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;https://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1255_4e2ffbc44fa1d.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. At The Bottom Of Everything &lt;img src=&quot;https://img.besteveralbums.com/img/medal.svg&quot; class=&quot;bea-icon&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
2. We Are Nowhere And It's Now&lt;br /&gt;
3. Old Soul Song (For The New World Order)&lt;br /&gt;
4. Lua&lt;br /&gt;
5. Train Under Water&lt;br /&gt;
6. First Day Of My Life &lt;img src=&quot;https://img.besteveralbums.com/img/medal.svg&quot; class=&quot;bea-icon&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
7. Another Travelin' Song&lt;br /&gt;
8. Land Locked Blues&lt;br /&gt;
9. Poison Oak&lt;br /&gt;
10. Road To Joy &lt;img src=&quot;https://img.besteveralbums.com/img/medal.svg&quot; class=&quot;bea-icon&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;https://img.besteveralbums.com/img/medal.svg&quot; class=&quot;bea-icon&quot; /&gt; indicates a top-rated track.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Top voted comments:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;This is one of the first albums that got me into folk and indie music. Even if I don't love it now, it was pretty important to me. Some of the songs, however, are bona fide classics for sure.&lt;/span&gt;&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
- &lt;span class=&quot;user-mention&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=HoldenM&quot;&gt;@HoldenM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt; (Rating: 90/100)&lt;br /&gt;
________________________________________________________&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Ranked 5th best Album in 2005 I felt compelled to check it out . The opening track “At The Bottom Of Everything “ is awesome &amp; I highly recommend you listen to this song even if you don’t listen to the rest of the album. Also the closing track “ Road To Joy” (which contains the  I’m Wide Awake, Its Morning line) is similarly awesome . However the 8 songs between tracks 1 and 10 were Meh kinda ok at best. Overall I’m glad I visited this album and can see the appeal&lt;/span&gt;&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
- &lt;span class=&quot;user-mention&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=Brad1770&quot;&gt;@Brad1770&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt; (Rating: 55/100)&lt;br /&gt;
________________________________________________________&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=album&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=761395#761395</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BestEverAlbums</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 16:00:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=761395#761395</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>