<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88498#88498</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 11:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          sorry for being dumb, I sometimes skip through things a bit too quickly  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88498#88498</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 06:30:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88498#88498</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88492#88492</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 11:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well, that's great!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(And that reminds me........THAT is also why Iggy Opera's rating [which, BTW, was not better than his current rating] was deleted when his original chart was deleted!)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88492#88492</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 06:09:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88492#88492</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88468#88468</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 09:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Xavygravy wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I had that same problem (where all my chart ratings were deleted permanently when I deleted my chart).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You said that it was intentional, and I suggested you should just hide the chart ratings until your chart make a new chart. And you said no.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 ](*,)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
sorry, I misunderstood your original comment as well. I thought you meant ratings on your own chart shouldn't be deleted. It all makes sense now, and the issue will be fixed shortly.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88468#88468</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 04:35:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88468#88468</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88466#88466</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 09:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          There's a difference between your chart's ratings, and your ratings for other charts. If you change yur chart completely the old ratings shouldn't stay, but there's no reason why your ratings (or comments) for other charts should be deleted - ie why they should just be hidden</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88466#88466</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 04:31:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88466#88466</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88463#88463</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19055'&gt;Xavygravy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 09:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I had that same problem (where all my chart ratings &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;for other charts&lt;/span&gt; were deleted permanently when I deleted my chart).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You said that it was intentional, and I suggested you should just hide the chart ratings until your chart make a new chart. And you said no.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88463#88463</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Xavygravy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 04:16:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88463#88463</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88175#88175</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 14:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'll have to check into this. I thought the behaviour was to hide ratings until a new chart was added and exclude them from the average for the affected charts. It that's not the case now, I'll look into and fix (it should be the same sort of behaviour as for comments).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88175#88175</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:24:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88175#88175</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88172#88172</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 14:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;gussteivi wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;sorry, misunderstood  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt; they're not deleted, they're just hidden until you add a new chart.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No need to apologize, I definetily could have expressed myself more clearly:)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
However, you've actually misunderstood me again.&lt;br /&gt;
I put up a new chart right away and all my ratings were still deleted. Every single one, but not the comments.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've now rated some charts again that I distinctly remember having rated.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, that is why I kept thinking that I seemed to remember that you had rated my chart previously...........or maybe some decade chart.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88172#88172</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:09:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88172#88172</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88170#88170</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19249'&gt;gussteivi&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 14:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;sorry, misunderstood  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt; they're not deleted, they're just hidden until you add a new chart.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No need to apologize, I definetily could have expressed myself more clearly:)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
However, you've actually misunderstood me again.&lt;br /&gt;
I put up a new chart right away and all my ratings were still deleted. Every single one, but not the comments.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've now rated some charts again that I distinctly remember having rated.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88170#88170</comments>
                            <dc:creator>gussteivi</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:04:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88170#88170</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88164#88164</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 13:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          sorry, misunderstood  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt; they're not deleted, they're just hidden until you add a new chart.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88164#88164</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:40:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88164#88164</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88159#88159</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19249'&gt;gussteivi&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 12:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;There is a warning message shown before a chart is deleted to say that the ratings and comments will also be deleted (a chart that doesn't exist can't have a rating). This was mentioned a while back, and it also gives people a fresh start if their old chart had bad ratings etc.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No I meant my ratings of other people's charts were deleted.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88159#88159</comments>
                            <dc:creator>gussteivi</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:47:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88159#88159</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88148#88148</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 11:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          There is a warning message shown before a chart is deleted to say that the ratings and comments will also be deleted (a chart that doesn't exist can't have a rating). This was mentioned a while back, and it also gives people a fresh start if their old chart had bad ratings etc.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88148#88148</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:43:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88148#88148</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88146#88146</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19249'&gt;gussteivi&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 11:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          On a side note I recently deleted my chart and made a new one, and all my chart ratings got deleted.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I didn't expect that, it's a bit of a pity... &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88146#88146</comments>
                            <dc:creator>gussteivi</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:37:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88146#88146</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88138#88138</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 09:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yes they seem to - &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but the old comments also seem to come back when you allow feedback again (or at least that is what happened with me when I switched comments off and turned them back on again)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yes, the comments aren't properly deleted, they are just hidden...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88138#88138</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 04:07:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88138#88138</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88114#88114</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 06:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;mancsoulsister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;yes, it's probably to do with the member feedback thing. You can't comment on other charts if your own don't allow feedback. This was something added a while back to help stop people trolling on other people's charts.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, I take it that once you don't allow member comment on your chart, even your previous comments disappear?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes they seem to - &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but the old comments also seem to come back when you allow feedback again (or at least that is what happened with me when I switched comments off and turned them back on again)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh well that's alright then &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88114#88114</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 01:35:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88114#88114</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88113#88113</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 06:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;yes, it's probably to do with the member feedback thing. You can't comment on other charts if your own don't allow feedback. This was something added a while back to help stop people trolling on other people's charts.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, I take it that once you don't allow member comment on your chart, even your previous comments disappear?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah that is kind of unfortunate, I suppose it make sense though&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(Lost almost half my chart comments) &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88113#88113</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 01:35:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88113#88113</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88112#88112</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 06:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;yes, it's probably to do with the member feedback thing. You can't comment on other charts if your own don't allow feedback. This was something added a while back to help stop people trolling on other people's charts.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, I take it that once you don't allow member comment on your chart, even your previous comments disappear?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yes they seem to - &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but the old comments also seem to come back when you allow feedback again (or at least that is what happened with me when I switched comments off and turned them back on again)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88112#88112</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 01:34:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88112#88112</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88111#88111</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/13/2012 06:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;albummaster wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;yes, it's probably to do with the member feedback thing. You can't comment on other charts if your own don't allow feedback. This was something added a while back to help stop people trolling on other people's charts.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, I take it that once you don't allow member comment on your chart, even your previous comments disappear?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88111#88111</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 01:29:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88111#88111</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88003#88003</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2012 22:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          yes, it's probably to do with the member feedback thing. You can't comment on other charts if your own don't allow feedback. This was something added a while back to help stop people trolling on other people's charts.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88003#88003</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:00:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88003#88003</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88000#88000</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2012 21:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Checking on the comments on my charts tonight, I realized those by CellarDoor had been deleted. It's not my doing though. What happened? Any way to get this fixed?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One easy way to check was from my 50s chart comments, where the only remaining comment is the one in which I was responding to Cellar's comment:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=3833#comments&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=3833#comments&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or, could it mean that CellarDoor erased his comments himself? Cause I notice he has erased his charts too, except for the overall which has just &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Unknown Pleasures&lt;/span&gt; in it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Didn't you see this on his chart Norman?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt; Member feedback is NOT allowed on this chart.   &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88000#88000</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:50:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88000#88000</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Chart comments deleted?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87996#87996</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/12/2012 21:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Checking on the comments on my charts tonight, I realized those by CellarDoor had been deleted. It's not my doing though. What happened? Any way to get this fixed?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One easy way to check was from my 50s chart comments, where the only remaining comment is the one in which I was responding to Cellar's comment:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=3833#comments&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=3833#comments&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or, could it mean that CellarDoor erased his comments himself? Cause I notice he has erased his charts too, except for the overall which has just &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Unknown Pleasures&lt;/span&gt; in it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87996#87996</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:35:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87996#87996</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>