<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88696#88696</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/15/2012 02:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Bork wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I won't offer any suggestions for individual songs, but in general it's not a great idea to do covers of the biggest hits. It's fine to play them at a concert, but it is in most cases pretty darned difficult to make it interesting covering the stuff that has already been heard a million times. I think the most successful covers are when the overlooked songs are picked up. In addition to making it sound less like something people have already heard you also get the added bonus of &quot;Whoa...this-or-that-band made this song? It's great!&quot; which gives you extra credit.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Exactly!!!!!!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I figured as much. Thanks for all your input. This was kinda more interesting to see what people put as their flagship song. So maybe that is what we should do with the rest of the post.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88696#88696</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:10:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88696#88696</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88653#88653</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 22:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Elvis - Hound Dog&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles- All You Need Is Love&lt;br /&gt;
The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter&lt;br /&gt;
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion &lt;br /&gt;
U2- Beautiful Day&lt;br /&gt;
RHCP- Under the Bridge&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit&lt;br /&gt;
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - Paranoid Android &lt;br /&gt;
Beck- Loser&lt;br /&gt;
Weezer - Say It Ain't So&lt;br /&gt;
Foo Fighters - Everlong&lt;br /&gt;
Muse - Uprising&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - Clocks &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
These aren't my favourites....Just what I think are 'key' songs by the bands</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88653#88653</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:51:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88653#88653</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88574#88574</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 17:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Bork wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I won't offer any suggestions for individual songs, but in general it's not a great idea to do covers of the biggest hits. It's fine to play them at a concert, but it is in most cases pretty darned difficult to make it interesting covering the stuff that has already been heard a million times. I think the most successful covers are when the overlooked songs are picked up. In addition to making it sound less like something people have already heard you also get the added bonus of &quot;Whoa...this-or-that-band made this song? It's great!&quot; which gives you extra credit.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Exactly!!!!!!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88574#88574</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:02:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88574#88574</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88566#88566</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 16:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          For Elvis I'd go for jailhouse rock maybe.&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles - I'd say yesterday, come together isn't that well known.&lt;br /&gt;
Rolling Stones - no arguments against Satisfaction.&lt;br /&gt;
R.E.M - again, no arguments.&lt;br /&gt;
U2 - with or without you is their best so yeah.&lt;br /&gt;
Pumpkins - what about 1979?&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana - definitely teen spirit.&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - paranoid android or maybe high and dry.&lt;br /&gt;
Beck - don't know enough to disagree.&lt;br /&gt;
Weezer - agreed.&lt;br /&gt;
Foo Fighters - i agree with everlong&lt;br /&gt;
Muse - how about Time Is Running Out?&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - if you won't do clocks then yeah, Yellow.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88566#88566</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:40:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88566#88566</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88562#88562</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 16:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't know all of the bands that well, here are some I can give my opinion on:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles- Come Together&lt;br /&gt;
Smashing Pumpkins - Today&lt;br /&gt;
Weezer - Say It Ain't So&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - Yellow &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not sure if these are &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;the &lt;/span&gt;most recognazible tracks, but they seem like decent choices. Especially Say it Ain't So (I would say that Buddy Holly and Undone are more known, but IMO not as good).&lt;br /&gt;
My favourites for others are probably better not recommended for such a project (Long Long Long, For Martha, and whatever my favourite Coldplay song is ATM - it's a tie between many but they're mostly non-singles)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;U2- With or Without You&lt;br /&gt;
RHCP- Under the Bridge&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Probably the most famous songs by each band. But I personally wouldn't choose these songs. Here's what I would cover (+ my actual favourites in brackets):&lt;br /&gt;
U2: Sunday Bloody Sunday (Drowning Man)&lt;br /&gt;
RHCP: Scar Tissue (also my favourite)&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana: Lithium (In Bloom)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Radiohead - Creep&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Probably most well known, but please don't cover that. It's a good song, but not the flagship track for most people who are fans of Radiohead (that is, they know more than just Creep). Paranoid Android is a better choice in this case IMO, or maybe Just or Street Spirit (though these are less known). My favourites are again probably not the best songs to cover - Kid A, Life in a Glasshouse, House of Cards (not known enough I guess to cover)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Quote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Foo Fighters - Everlong&lt;br /&gt;
Muse - Hysteria&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Everlong is awesome and you should definitely do this one. Hysteria is probably among their better known ones, and while probably not my favourite, a good choice</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88562#88562</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:18:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88562#88562</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88559#88559</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16211'&gt;Bork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 16:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I won't offer any suggestions for individual songs, but in general it's not a great idea to do covers of the biggest hits. It's fine to play them at a concert, but it is in most cases pretty darned difficult to make it interesting covering the stuff that has already been heard a million times. I think the most successful covers are when the overlooked songs are picked up. In addition to making it sound less like something people have already heard you also get the added bonus of &quot;Whoa...this-or-that-band made this song? It's great!&quot; which gives you extra credit.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88559#88559</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:00:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88559#88559</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88558#88558</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15755'&gt;Error Finn&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 15:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Bobby &quot;Blue&quot; Bland - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City &lt;/span&gt;  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Once I suggested just this wonderful power ballad to a musician friend of mine who came to thank me. I do not think too much played. It has done a cover of at least Whitesnake.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88558#88558</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Error Finn</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:57:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88558#88558</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88556#88556</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19447'&gt;Robert Anton Wilson&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 15:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Your choices are good but do not do &quot;Come Together&quot; for the Beatles. It is OK to cover it live on stage but not to record a cover of it. It already has been attempted many times and it just doesn't work.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88556#88556</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Robert Anton Wilson</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:55:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88556#88556</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88467#88467</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19055'&gt;Xavygravy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 09:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Elvis - Suspicious Minds&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles- I Want To Hold Your Hand&lt;br /&gt;
The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black&lt;br /&gt;
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion&lt;br /&gt;
U2- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For&lt;br /&gt;
RHCP- Under the Bridge&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana- Lithium&lt;br /&gt;
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - Paranoid Android&lt;br /&gt;
Beck- Loser&lt;br /&gt;
Weezer - Only In Dreams&lt;br /&gt;
Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly &lt;br /&gt;
Muse - Plug In Baby&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - In My Place</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88467#88467</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Xavygravy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2012 04:33:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88467#88467</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88426#88426</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 04:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hello All,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I am going to do a cover album. I lost me band, and I think that would help me get my juices flow again. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have picked these bands to cover. Because these bands have an amazing catalog- I went with their biggest &quot;hit&quot; or should I say the song they will most likely be remembered from. As I was doing so, I did pause and realize that most people don't cover another groups signature song. So maybe I should do my favorite record of theirs. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well here is the list of bands. In your opinion what is their flagship track and which is your fav?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Elvis - Heartbreak Hotel&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles- Come Together&lt;br /&gt;
The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction&lt;br /&gt;
R.E.M. - The One I Love (this was tough to choose cause I don't play the mandolin)&lt;br /&gt;
U2- With or Without You&lt;br /&gt;
RHCP- Under the Bridge&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit&lt;br /&gt;
Smashing Pumpkins - Today&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - Creep&lt;br /&gt;
Beck- Loser&lt;br /&gt;
Weezer - Say It Ain't So&lt;br /&gt;
Foo Fighters - Everlong&lt;br /&gt;
Muse - Hysteria&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - Yellow (will never do clocks, sorry)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I appreciate these bands far beyond their &quot;sell-out&quot; song, so please don't be stupid with those comments. I am just looking at the song that everyone would recognize as theirs.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Elvis - Blue Suede Shoes (or In The Ghetto if the crowd is awesome)&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles - Get Back&lt;br /&gt;
Stones - Paint it Black&lt;br /&gt;
R.E.M. - Man on the Moon&lt;br /&gt;
U2 - Mysterious Ways&lt;br /&gt;
RHCP - Give it Away&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana - Smells Like makes sense, but maybe you could try Man Who Sold the World...&lt;br /&gt;
Smashing Pumpkins - Today works, maybe Zero?&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - Creep...  but they have so much better.&lt;br /&gt;
Weezer - Say It Ain't So&lt;br /&gt;
Foo Fighters - Monkeywrench (a real killer if the crowd is waning)&lt;br /&gt;
Muse - Knight of Caledonia for all the Guitar Hero types&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - Shiver&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just my 2 cents...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88426#88426</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 23:46:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88426#88426</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88374#88374</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 02:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;sethmadsen wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hello All,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I am going to do a cover album. I lost me band, and I think that would help me get my juices flow again. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have picked these bands to cover. Because these bands have an amazing catalog- I went with their biggest &quot;hit&quot; or should I say the song they will most likely be remembered from. As I was doing so, I did pause and realize that most people don't cover another groups signature song. So maybe I should do my favorite record of theirs. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well here is the list of bands. In your opinion what is their flagship track and which is your fav?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Elvis - Heartbreak Hotel&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles- Come Together&lt;br /&gt;
The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction&lt;br /&gt;
R.E.M. - The One I Love (this was tough to choose cause I don't play the mandolin)&lt;br /&gt;
U2- With or Without You&lt;br /&gt;
RHCP- Under the Bridge&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit&lt;br /&gt;
Smashing Pumpkins - Today&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - Creep&lt;br /&gt;
Beck- Loser&lt;br /&gt;
Weezer - Say It Ain't So&lt;br /&gt;
Foo Fighters - Everlong&lt;br /&gt;
Muse - Hysteria&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - Yellow (will never do clocks, sorry)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I appreciate these bands far beyond their &quot;sell-out&quot; song, so please don't be stupid with those comments. I am just looking at the song that everyone would recognize as theirs.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For The Pumpkins, I think their flagship track would be either 1979 or Tonight, Tonight.  My personal favorite is tough, maybe Rocket or Soma.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead...I guess Creep is their most popular track all in all, but I still consider Paranoid Android to be the Flagship.  My favorite too.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Foo Fighters-Definitely right with Everlong.  New Way Home is my favorite track.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Muse-Probably agree with Hysteria being their biggest.  Apocalypse Please or Bliss would probably by my favs.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Say It Ain't So is both my favorite Weezer song and most likely their flagship.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Same goes for RHCP and Under The Bridge.  I do think My Friends is extremely underrated though, another favorite of mine.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyways, I think overall you've done a great job picking the most popular/recognizable track from each band.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88374#88374</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:29:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88374#88374</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88372#88372</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18172'&gt;ShaneSpear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 02:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Key: Flagship/My Favorite&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Elvis - Hound Dog/Can't Help Falling In Love&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles- A Hard Day's Night/Eleanor Rigby &lt;br /&gt;
The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction/Gimme Shelter &lt;br /&gt;
R.E.M. - Losing My Religon/Radio Free Europe&lt;br /&gt;
U2- With or Without You/Sunday Bloody Sunday &lt;br /&gt;
RHCP- Under the Bridge/My Friends &lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit/On a Plain &lt;br /&gt;
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight/Tonight, Tonight &lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - Paranoid Android/Paranoid Android &lt;br /&gt;
Beck- Loser/Where It's At &lt;br /&gt;
Weezer - Say It Ain't So/El Scorcho &lt;br /&gt;
Foo Fighters - Everlong/Learn to Fly &lt;br /&gt;
Muse - Time is Running Out/Blackout &lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - In My Place/Don't Panic</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88372#88372</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ShaneSpear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:23:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88372#88372</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Cover Album Project</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88367#88367</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19428'&gt;RoundTheBend&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/14/2012 02:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hello All,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I am going to do a cover album. I lost me band, and I think that would help me get my juices flow again. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have picked these bands to cover. Because these bands have an amazing catalog- I went with their biggest &quot;hit&quot; or should I say the song they will most likely be remembered from. As I was doing so, I did pause and realize that most people don't cover another groups signature song. So maybe I should do my favorite record of theirs. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well here is the list of bands. In your opinion what is their flagship track and which is your fav?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Elvis - Heartbreak Hotel&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles- Come Together&lt;br /&gt;
The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction&lt;br /&gt;
R.E.M. - The One I Love (this was tough to choose cause I don't play the mandolin)&lt;br /&gt;
U2- With or Without You&lt;br /&gt;
RHCP- Under the Bridge&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit&lt;br /&gt;
Smashing Pumpkins - Today&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead - Creep&lt;br /&gt;
Beck- Loser&lt;br /&gt;
Weezer - Say It Ain't So&lt;br /&gt;
Foo Fighters - Everlong&lt;br /&gt;
Muse - Hysteria&lt;br /&gt;
Coldplay - Yellow (will never do clocks, sorry)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I appreciate these bands far beyond their &quot;sell-out&quot; song, so please don't be stupid with those comments. I am just looking at the song that everyone would recognize as theirs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88367#88367</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RoundTheBend</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:14:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88367#88367</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>