<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Wishlist: Albums You Need</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91878#91878</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20183'&gt;BlueNote&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2012 22:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;69 Love Songs&lt;/span&gt; - Magnetic Fields &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;3&lt;/span&gt; - U2&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Nite Flights&lt;/span&gt; - The Walker Brothers</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91878#91878</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BlueNote</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:20:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91878#91878</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wishlist: Albums You Need</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91840#91840</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2012 19:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Joy Division - &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Les Bains Douches 18 December 1979&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That or a time machine.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91840#91840</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 14:17:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91840#91840</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wishlist: Albums You Need</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91834#91834</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19055'&gt;Xavygravy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2012 18:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Pretty much every album on my chart... but I'll buy them when I'm older.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91834#91834</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Xavygravy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:55:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91834#91834</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wishlist: Albums You Need</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91804#91804</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19255'&gt;kidamnesiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2012 16:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i need takk</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91804#91804</comments>
                            <dc:creator>kidamnesiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 11:17:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91804#91804</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wishlist: Albums You Need</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91803#91803</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2012 16:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;10 top albums I want, but can't find in my area (could get online...I normally don't do that though)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun &lt;br /&gt;
Panda Bear - Person Pitch&lt;br /&gt;
Antonty &amp; The Johnsons - I Am A Bird Now&lt;br /&gt;
Joanna Newsom - Ys&lt;br /&gt;
Flaming Lips - Soft Bulletin (someone told me where he saw a copy though...think I'll get that soon)&lt;br /&gt;
Destroyer - Kaputt&lt;br /&gt;
Smiths - The Queen Is Dead&lt;br /&gt;
Velvet Underground - Loaded&lt;br /&gt;
Charles Mingus - Black Saint &amp; The Sinner Lady&lt;br /&gt;
Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 :(&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
wow, do you live in a really small town or something?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, it's not that it's a small town, but it's a summer tourist kinda town  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt; So the main music interests involve Elvis &amp; Blue Rodeo  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; bands like that. Or people just buy the greatest hits from Kiss or something.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So...my main music source is a Wal-mart  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt;  The next hmv is about an hour away, and the next actual record store close to me is in Toronto  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  (so...like...2 hours away)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
*Looks at pathetic CD collection*  :-&amp;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You should just get them on amazon.  I live close to several record/cd stores, but I typically just get cds on amazon because it's almost always cheaper, even new and with shipping.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91803#91803</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 11:08:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91803#91803</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wishlist: Albums You Need</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91797#91797</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2012 15:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;10 top albums I want, but can't find in my area (could get online...I normally don't do that though)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun &lt;br /&gt;
Panda Bear - Person Pitch&lt;br /&gt;
Antonty &amp; The Johnsons - I Am A Bird Now&lt;br /&gt;
Joanna Newsom - Ys&lt;br /&gt;
Flaming Lips - Soft Bulletin (someone told me where he saw a copy though...think I'll get that soon)&lt;br /&gt;
Destroyer - Kaputt&lt;br /&gt;
Smiths - The Queen Is Dead&lt;br /&gt;
Velvet Underground - Loaded&lt;br /&gt;
Charles Mingus - Black Saint &amp; The Sinner Lady&lt;br /&gt;
Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 :(&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
wow, do you live in a really small town or something?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, it's not that it's a small town, but it's a summer tourist kinda town  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Embarassed&quot;&gt;🫢&lt;/span&gt; So the main music interests involve Elvis &amp; Blue Rodeo  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; bands like that. Or people just buy the greatest hits from Kiss or something.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So...my main music source is a Wal-mart  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt;  The next hmv is about an hour away, and the next actual record store close to me is in Toronto  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  (so...like...2 hours away)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
*Looks at pathetic CD collection*  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sick&quot;&gt;🤮&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91797#91797</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 10:28:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91797#91797</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wishlist: Albums You Need</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91794#91794</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2012 15:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;10 top albums I want, but can't find in my area (could get online...I normally don't do that though)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun &lt;br /&gt;
Panda Bear - Person Pitch&lt;br /&gt;
Antonty &amp; The Johnsons - I Am A Bird Now&lt;br /&gt;
Joanna Newsom - Ys&lt;br /&gt;
Flaming Lips - Soft Bulletin (someone told me where he saw a copy though...think I'll get that soon)&lt;br /&gt;
Destroyer - Kaputt&lt;br /&gt;
Smiths - The Queen Is Dead&lt;br /&gt;
Velvet Underground - Loaded&lt;br /&gt;
Charles Mingus - Black Saint &amp; The Sinner Lady&lt;br /&gt;
Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 :(&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
wow, do you live in a really small town or something?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91794#91794</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 10:18:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91794#91794</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wishlist: Albums You Need</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91786#91786</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2012 14:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          10 top albums I want, but can't find in my area (could get online...I normally don't do that though)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun &lt;br /&gt;
Panda Bear - Person Pitch&lt;br /&gt;
Antonty &amp; The Johnsons - I Am A Bird Now&lt;br /&gt;
Joanna Newsom - Ys&lt;br /&gt;
Flaming Lips - Soft Bulletin (someone told me where he saw a copy though...think I'll get that soon)&lt;br /&gt;
Destroyer - Kaputt&lt;br /&gt;
Smiths - The Queen Is Dead&lt;br /&gt;
Velvet Underground - Loaded&lt;br /&gt;
Charles Mingus - Black Saint &amp; The Sinner Lady&lt;br /&gt;
Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91786#91786</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:31:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91786#91786</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Wishlist: Albums You Need</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91784#91784</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2012 14:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The album I want the most right now is Too Much Too Soon by the New York Dollss. Its out of print though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91784#91784</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:27:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91784#91784</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Wishlist: Albums You Need</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91765#91765</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/04/2012 07:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just had this thought after two new albums have entered my mind this year.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sad Lovers &amp; Giants - Treehouse Poetry&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Sound - From The Lions Mouth&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have sourced The Sound's album on eBay but not so cheap. SLAG's album, nothing except for a $40+ one on Amazon. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So this is my current wishlist as these two, when I have them physically, would make it into my overall 100. Try to keep only physical on that list.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyone else have some great music they need but have not found?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91765#91765</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 4 Mar 2012 02:20:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=91765#91765</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>