<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94113#94113</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18786'&gt;Chemical Smile&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2012 23:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DiPasquale7 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Limp Bizkit...  #-o&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
oh nooooooooooo!!!!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94113#94113</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Chemical Smile</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 17 Mar 2012 19:03:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94113#94113</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94084#94084</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20183'&gt;BlueNote&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2012 19:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Boogn1sh wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't understand the hate for Dave Matthews either.  They write their own music, play their own instruments, have never bandwagoned onto latest trends or compromised their style dramatically for sales.  I suppose their style might not be someone's taste, but they shouldn't be source of embarrassment.  I liked DMB in high school, and I still crack 'em out now without shame.  I like Dave Matthews. Good stuff...   =D&amp;gt;  I'm not certain if they've released any quality work lately, however...  :-k&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think most people's dislike of them has less to do with the quality of the music, than with the type of person who seems to be drawn to them; DMB is to aging former frat boys, as Jimmy Buffet is to slutty aging moms.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That could be an entirely different thread - bands with the most annoying fans, or artists who suffer because of their association with their fans.  &lt;br /&gt;
For me, it's dubstep.  I can't get past the image of their adolescent devotees bobbing their heads, subjecting the baseline to the public as is blasts through their headphones. By wearing them they shut out the outside world as they crash into others and nearly step into traffic.  I feel bad for dubstep artists - these kids make others hate their music.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In reference to DMB, my eventual dislike for them isn't entirely due to their fans.  I do see your point, though.  I saw DMB in concert twice, something I wouldn't do again.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Uxorious Arcade Fire fans are starting to turn me off to a rather good bad.  They are certainly one of the better bands of the last decade, but comparing Arcade Fire to The Rolling Stones is, at the very least, entirely premature.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94084#94084</comments>
                            <dc:creator>BlueNote</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:55:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94084#94084</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94080#94080</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2012 19:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Boogn1sh wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't understand the hate for Dave Matthews either.  They write their own music, play their own instruments, have never bandwagoned onto latest trends or compromised their style dramatically for sales.  I suppose their style might not be someone's taste, but they shouldn't be source of embarrassment.  I liked DMB in high school, and I still crack 'em out now without shame.  I like Dave Matthews. Good stuff...   =D&amp;gt;  I'm not certain if they've released any quality work lately, however...  :-k&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think most people's dislike of them has less to do with the quality of the music, than with the type of person who seems to be drawn to them; DMB is to aging former frat boys, as Jimmy Buffet is to slutty aging moms.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That could be an entirely different thread - bands with the most annoying fans, or artists who suffer because of their association with their fans.  &lt;br /&gt;
For me, it's dubstep.  I can't get past the image of their adolescent devotees bobbing their heads, subjecting the baseline to the public as is blasts through their headphones. By wearing them they shut out the outside world as they crash into others and nearly step into traffic.  I feel bad for dubstep artists - these kids make others hate their music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94080#94080</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:01:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94080#94080</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94036#94036</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2012 09:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DiPasquale7 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Limp Bizkit...  #-o&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Don't be ashamed......wait, you don't mean you liked Results May Vary, right?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If yes, then DROWN IN SHAME.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94036#94036</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 17 Mar 2012 05:04:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=94036#94036</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93982#93982</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21704'&gt;DiPasquale7&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2012 23:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Limp Bizkit...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93982#93982</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DiPasquale7</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:30:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93982#93982</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93979#93979</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15897'&gt;Boogn1sh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2012 23:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't understand the hate for Dave Matthews either.  They write their own music, play their own instruments, have never bandwagoned onto latest trends or compromised their style dramatically for sales.  I suppose their style might not be someone's taste, but they shouldn't be source of embarrassment.  I liked DMB in high school, and I still crack 'em out now without shame.  I like Dave Matthews. Good stuff...   =D&amp;gt;  I'm not certain if they've released any quality work lately, however...  :-k&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think most people's dislike of them has less to do with the quality of the music, than with the type of person who seems to be drawn to them; DMB is to aging former frat boys, as Jimmy Buffet is to slutty aging moms.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93979#93979</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Boogn1sh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:26:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93979#93979</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93876#93876</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21694'&gt;smrtboi2120&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/16/2012 03:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          disturbed and any  nu metal, cant believe I valued it. Indie is so much more present and meaningful</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93876#93876</comments>
                            <dc:creator>smrtboi2120</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 15 Mar 2012 23:50:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93876#93876</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93555#93555</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19770'&gt;Seanzey B Goode&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2012 22:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I cant believe I used to like new Weezer...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93555#93555</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Seanzey B Goode</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:06:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93555#93555</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93528#93528</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20414'&gt;twoheadedboy&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/13/2012 18:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Simple Plan!! I can't believe how much I liked them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93528#93528</comments>
                            <dc:creator>twoheadedboy</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:41:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93528#93528</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89720#89720</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/21/2012 12:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Linkin Park &gt; Animal Collective  :o&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I'm one of the only people on this site who think Linkin Park are a semi-decent band  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shame on you&quot;&gt;🫵&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No way are they better than Animal Collective.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Not talking&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt;  nuh-uh.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
*haters, have now hated*&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've yet to find the mass appeal in Animal Collective. Listened to them again today. A big fat MEH.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Have you heard these:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Grass&lt;br /&gt;
What Would I Want? Sky&lt;br /&gt;
Who Could Win A Rabbit&lt;br /&gt;
My Girls&lt;br /&gt;
Summertime Clothes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That'd be a great 5 song playlist  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;  Maybe just listen to those a few more times.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89720#89720</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:56:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89720#89720</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89612#89612</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/20/2012 18:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;pearljammer13 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BlueNote wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dave Matthews Band&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can't believe you don't like them now if you ever did before.  Great band, especially their older stuff.  Under The Table And Dreaming is one of the best albums of the 90's in my eyes.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't understand the hate for Dave Matthews either.  They write their own music, play their own instruments, have never bandwagoned onto latest trends or compromised their style dramatically for sales.  I suppose their style might not be someone's taste, but they shouldn't be source of embarrassment.  I liked DMB in high school, and I still crack 'em out now without shame.  I like Dave Matthews. Good stuff...   =D&amp;gt;  I'm not certain if they've released any quality work lately, however...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89612#89612</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:39:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89612#89612</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89577#89577</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/20/2012 14:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I liked Five (the boysband) when I was like 10-12....</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89577#89577</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:33:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89577#89577</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89573#89573</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/20/2012 13:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Linkin Park &gt; Animal Collective  :o&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I'm one of the only people on this site who think Linkin Park are a semi-decent band  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shame on you&quot;&gt;🫵&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No way are they better than Animal Collective.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Not talking&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt;  nuh-uh.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
*haters, have now hated*&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I also happen to think Linkin Park is a semi-decent band.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But Animal Collective is just................SO MUCH BETTER.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So yeah, in other words, I agree with Hay.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89573#89573</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2012 08:58:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89573#89573</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89572#89572</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/20/2012 13:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Xavygravy wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't not like anything I used to listen to.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89572#89572</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2012 08:56:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89572#89572</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89557#89557</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18786'&gt;Chemical Smile&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/20/2012 10:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;pearljammer13 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BlueNote wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dave Matthews Band&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can't believe you don't like them now if you ever did before.  Great band, especially their older stuff.  Under The Table And Dreaming is one of the best albums of the 90's in my eyes.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Dave Matthews &amp; Tim Reynolds album 'Live At Luther College' is a great listen too!.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89557#89557</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Chemical Smile</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2012 05:27:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89557#89557</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89536#89536</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/20/2012 05:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Necharsian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Linkin Park &gt; Animal Collective  :o&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I'm one of the only people on this site who think Linkin Park are a semi-decent band  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shame on you&quot;&gt;🫵&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No way are they better than Animal Collective.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Not talking&quot;&gt;🤐&lt;/span&gt;  nuh-uh.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
*haters, have now hated*&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've yet to find the mass appeal in Animal Collective. Listened to them again today. A big fat MEH.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89536#89536</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2012 00:29:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89536#89536</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89530#89530</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19825'&gt;pearljammer13&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/20/2012 01:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BlueNote wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dave Matthews Band&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I can't believe you don't like them now if you ever did before.  Great band, especially their older stuff.  Under The Table And Dreaming is one of the best albums of the 90's in my eyes.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89530#89530</comments>
                            <dc:creator>pearljammer13</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:47:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89530#89530</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89514#89514</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/19/2012 22:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I can't believe I ever gave a crap about what people think about the music that I like or don't like... I certainly don't now.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I am not ashamed of anything I have listened to in the past (or present come to that). I don't really care if it is now naff and uncool. I liked it at the time and that's all that matters.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89514#89514</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:24:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89514#89514</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89512#89512</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/19/2012 22:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;French acts you don't want to know about.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The blu da bo de da Dubai song?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89512#89512</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:17:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89512#89512</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: I can't believe I used to like......</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89511#89511</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/19/2012 22:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          French acts you don't want to know about.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89511#89511</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:11:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=89511#89511</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>