<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=97984#97984</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/08/2012 20:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          this tournament ended a while ago.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=97984#97984</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Apr 2012 16:55:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=97984#97984</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=97983#97983</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/08/2012 20:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Homogenic&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: darkred&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: darkred&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: red&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: red&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: orange&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: orange&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: brown&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: brown&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: yellow&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: yellow&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: green&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: green&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: olive&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: olive&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: cyan&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: cyan&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: blue&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: blue&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: darkblue&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: darkblue&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: indigo&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: indigo&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: violet&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;span style=&quot;color: violet&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: white&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: white&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;color: black&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;Homogenic&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
d[/i]&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=97983#97983</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 8 Apr 2012 16:49:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=97983#97983</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56877#56877</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19528'&gt;Captain_Dude&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2011 03:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Screamadelica&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56877#56877</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Captain_Dude</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:06:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56877#56877</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56870#56870</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2011 01:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Primal Scream-Screamadelica</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56870#56870</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:12:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56870#56870</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=54001#54001</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/31/2011 03:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;GARY wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm a bit surprised at this outcome.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought that Bjork was very popular on BEA.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Guess I was wrong.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well I like Bjork a lot, I even voted for her&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But screamadelica is a better album</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=54001#54001</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:46:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=54001#54001</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53971#53971</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/31/2011 02:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm a bit surprised at this outcome.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought that Bjork was very popular on BEA.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Guess I was wrong.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53971#53971</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:06:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53971#53971</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53949#53949</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/30/2011 23:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Screamadelica wins</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53949#53949</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:17:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53949#53949</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53574#53574</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/29/2011 07:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Homogenic&lt;/span&gt;. In fact, &quot;Pluto&quot; alone is better than &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Screamadelica&lt;/span&gt; as a whole.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53574#53574</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 29 Aug 2011 03:41:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53574#53574</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53443#53443</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/28/2011 19:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;8-6?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're tearing me APART, BEA!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;edit: no need for the video&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53443#53443</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 28 Aug 2011 15:22:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53443#53443</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53440#53440</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/28/2011 18:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Geez Guys I admit Screamadelica is a better album than Homogenic, even though I have both around 70 in my chart&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But Homogenic is a better &quot;electronic&quot; album :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I figure once they passed the original 'electronic' validation process and are in the tournament they're all fair game against each other. And yes, Screamadelica is the better album.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Well yeah but Homogenic is an album that is made great (better) with electronic beats (think that middle part in Joga, beats to All Neon Like, Bachelorette, etc) while Screamadelica is a good album that happens to have some electronic elements to it... &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;note: that might be wrong, I haven't even heard the full album yet.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
(hence the better electronic album)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyways this result is bumming me out way more than it should &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53440#53440</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 28 Aug 2011 14:54:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53440#53440</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53387#53387</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/28/2011 16:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Polythene Pam wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Geez Guys I admit Screamadelica is a better album than Homogenic, even though I have both around 70 in my chart&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But Homogenic is a better &quot;electronic&quot; album :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I figure once they passed the original 'electronic' validation process and are in the tournament they're all fair game against each other. And yes, Screamadelica is the better album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53387#53387</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:40:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53387#53387</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53181#53181</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18180'&gt;GARY&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2011 20:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Rather easy one for me &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Homogenic &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53181#53181</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GARY</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:48:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53181#53181</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53178#53178</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20071'&gt;maxjtotsky&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2011 20:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          They are both great albums, however, as being a huge Bjork fan, I'll have to say Homogenic.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53178#53178</comments>
                            <dc:creator>maxjtotsky</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:41:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53178#53178</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53155#53155</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2011 16:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Geez Guys I admit Screamadelica is a better album than Homogenic, even though I have both around 70 in my chart&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But Homogenic is a better &quot;electronic&quot; album &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53155#53155</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:22:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53155#53155</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53151#53151</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2011 15:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          8-6?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're tearing me APART, BEA!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;edit: no need for the video&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53151#53151</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:06:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53151#53151</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53132#53132</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18172'&gt;ShaneSpear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2011 12:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What a horrible first round draw for Primal Scream.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53132#53132</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ShaneSpear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:23:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53132#53132</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53125#53125</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2011 10:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Screamadelica&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/thr0MiwRUgo?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=thr0MiwRUgo&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53125#53125</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:30:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53125#53125</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53120#53120</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2011 10:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Homogenic.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53120#53120</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:18:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53120#53120</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53105#53105</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2011 07:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Screamadelica seems like a good album from what I could hear on youtube, but if anything the &quot;electronic&quot; elements aren't as good. So while I still have to listen to the full album, there's very little chance I'll like it more than Homogenic, and I can say for sure that Homogenic is a better &quot;electronic&quot; album&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/EzNNyjE9Lac?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=EzNNyjE9Lac&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree I like both these albums a lot &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Homogenic is the better &quot;electronic&quot; album though</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53105#53105</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2011 03:22:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53105#53105</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Screamadelica vs Homogenic</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53104#53104</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2011 07:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Screamadelica seems like a good album from what I could hear on youtube, but if anything the &quot;electronic&quot; elements aren't as good. So while I still have to listen to the full album, there's very little chance I'll like it more than Homogenic, and I can say for sure that Homogenic is a better &quot;electronic&quot; album&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/EzNNyjE9Lac?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=EzNNyjE9Lac&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53104#53104</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2011 03:19:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53104#53104</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>